Chance Meeting

Visit the Village Shops and Inn. Come in-character and have a meal or get into a drunken brawl.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Kaos » Mon Dec 09, 2002 8:31 pm

Kaos laughed at Evlfrostas he tried to get his drink back and watched for a little while.
She then got up when she realized that an idea.
"AN EPIPHANIS!" she exlaimed.
nyufrost looked at her. "Do you mean an epiphany?"

Kaos shrugged and grabbed what was left of nyufrost's meal and ran out the door laughing maniacly :lol:

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Mon Dec 09, 2002 11:07 pm

OmegaFrost runs through the dorr panting he then looks around and starts babbling about villagers and pitch forks and ends by simply screaming.....

OmegaFrost-HIDE ME!!!!!!!!!!

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Mon Dec 09, 2002 11:32 pm

*Dracofrost gets up, pulls a small device out of his pocket, and unfolds it into a meter wide rigid disk.*

Dracofrost: Step on this, it'll take you to a safe place.

*Dracofrost waits for Omegafrost to run onto it then vanish, and then quickly picks it up and folds it up and puts it back in his pocket. The others at the table are looking at him weirdly. :shock: *

Dracofrost: What? It's just a stepping disk. You act like you've never seen one. Oh, wait, they probably haven't on this planet... nevermind then, just know that Omega's safe from any villagers now.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Mon Dec 09, 2002 11:48 pm

A strange woman seems to come out of no where she walks toward the table where the frosts are sitting she sits down and starts to talk......

Woman- that was a close one they almost got me out there. Whooooo!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Mon Dec 09, 2002 11:50 pm

Dracofrost: And who might you be?
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Mon Dec 09, 2002 11:53 pm

Woman- Funny I thought such an advanced being as you would be able to tell......I'm......OmegaFrost.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Mon Dec 09, 2002 11:59 pm

Dracofrost: That was a quick sex change. And yes, I suspected it was you, but I was just making sure and letting everyone else know at the same time. Just wondering, but, how did you pull that that quickly? It ussually takes a little longer, ya know.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Dec 10, 2002 12:03 am

OmegaFrost- Oh this just changing hormone balance and temporaraly speeding up my metabolism plus a few gamma rays help to induce change. :)

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Megafrost » Tue Dec 10, 2002 12:10 am

Megafrost: "Amazing how quickly technology advances, isn't it? Now we have 5 second sex change operations.

You know, I believe we could probably enhance the performance of all our weapons and armor if all of them were enchanted."

Megafrost looks at his swords.

Megafrost: "But me, I'll keep these swords the way they are anyday. In the meantime, didn't Kaos say something abou--"

Megafrost notices she's gone.

Megafrost: "Right, I guess I should pay more attention."
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Dec 10, 2002 2:14 pm

OmegaFrost- Stop thinking so small we could upgrade people, wariors, armies, we could upgrade everyone in our domain so they would never need protecting theyd be invincible!

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Evlfrost » Tue Dec 10, 2002 5:03 pm

Evl: Why would we want other people to be invincible? Wont they just attack us? I dont know what I am talking about do I? Ok I'll shut up now" Orders some Egg nog.
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Kaos » Tue Dec 10, 2002 10:46 pm

Kaos burst forth into the room with a machine a litte taller than her trailing behind. "HAH! i've finished the final touches!" she exclaimed pressing a button on her belt.
The machine trembled slightly and began to beep loudly. Lurching suddenly, it grabbed for Megafrost's chair and a series of odd sounds was heard.

Megafrost slowly pushed himself off the floor and then smiled as the machine presented him with a crossbow. Kaos beamed and jumped happily. "It does work after all! This calls for celebration!" She quickly drank half of evlfrost's eggnog and sat in an empty chair.

Ignoring evlfrost andnyfrost's evil glares, she grinned. "With a few adjustments, we can work on the series alloys." She laughed, very proud with herself, eyeing the female Omegafrost. o.o

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Dec 10, 2002 11:23 pm

OmegaFrost- You do no that there are many biological creatures capabl of similar feats only to for better efeiciency.

OmegaFrost leans over to investigate the machine and cries out....

OmegaFrost- Oh in the name of watson!.............. These infernal mammary glands are in the way!

OmegaFrost presses a button on his wrist device and returns to normal.

OmegaFrost- It should be safe now.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Kaos » Wed Dec 11, 2002 1:03 am

"uhm..yes.." Kaos said, observing the strange scene and decided to disregard it. :roll:

"So what do you think, Megafrost?" She asked brightly. Not seriously waiting for an answer, she closed her eyes and leaned back in the chair.
"Making machines to make weapons is one thing, but would we need weapons if the machines are the weapons?"

Megafrost laughed. "No no Kaos, that's my job." She laughed and shrugged. "I guess. Now if i could make a couple more of those, then you wouldn't be so swamped with work." She nodded to herself. "Anything specific that you need doing?" Kaos directed this question to everyone, meaning to create a machine capable of helping everyone.^^

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Postby Megafrost » Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:13 am

Megafrost: "It's not like we need that many weapons. We only have so many frost guards... However, a machine could be useful. ;)

We've got plenty of swords for the Frost guards, but not all of them prefer swords for a weapon. We also have a bit of a shortage on long range weapons other than magic."
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

PreviousNext

Return to The Marketplace