Chance Meeting

Visit the Village Shops and Inn. Come in-character and have a meal or get into a drunken brawl.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Chance Meeting

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Dec 07, 2002 6:52 am

Nyufrost walked into the Inn and squinted into the darkness.

There were a few men laughing loudly at the bar in the far back corner but she could not make out their faces in the shadows from that distance.

Nyufrost made her way to a table near a dusty lead glass window so she could enjoy the view while she ate her meal. She felt a bit awkward dining at the Inn alone but her errands in the Village had taken much longer than she had expected and she was famished.

A young girl of about 16 came to the table bearing silverware and napkins. She was bubbly and friendly and Nyufrost made a mental note that she would leave the girl a tip. She ordered the beef stew and some apple cider.

She gazed out the window at the ice-capped mountains that rose from the village floor while she waited for her food to be served. Nyufrost was so absorbed with the view that she didn't at first notice when someone pulled out the chair across from her.

~OOC~ I hope someone joins me ... if not, I'll join myself as an NPC
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Dracofrost » Sat Dec 07, 2002 7:19 am

*Dracofrost got up from the bar and walked over to the table that Nyufrost sat at.*

Dracofrost: This seat taken, miss? Can I get you a drink or anything?
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Dec 07, 2002 7:27 am

"I'm having apple cider, thanks anyway." Nyufrost smiled. "But, please do have a seat."

Nyufrost recognized Dracofrost as being a member of the Frost Jedi but had never had the opportunity to chat with him and knew nothing about him.

"I've ordered the stew," she said. "Would you care for something?"
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Dracofrost » Sat Dec 07, 2002 7:32 am

Dracofrost: No thanks, I'm just having my whiskey.

*At that, Dracofrost orders another shot of Wild Turkey, gulping it down and then slaming it down on the table, pulling a marker out of his vest andwriting a five on the bottom of the glass.*

Dracofrost: Pardon me, I'm just testing how much I can take; it's been a couple years since I counted how much I could hold, and I'm bored and curious tonight. So, where do you hail from?
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Dec 07, 2002 7:46 am

"I'm from the Frost Jedi Castle. I believe I have seen you there at one time also. I am not surprised you do not remember me ... it's quite a large place." Nyufrost laughed softly.

"Indeed" Dracofrost replied, licking the rim of his shot glass absent-mindedly.

Nyufrost watched him and wondered how many shots he could drink before passing out face first on the table.

Her stew arrived and she gulped down three or four bites without stopping. Then she sat back a bit and took a drink from her apple cider and nibbled on a chunk of bread.

"What's with numbering the shot glasses?" she asked.
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Dracofrost » Sat Dec 07, 2002 7:54 am

Dracofrost: Well, it helps me tell how far I can go, since when I'm really drunk my memory tends to get at least a little fuzzy. I also measures just how drunk I am at each drink, as my handwriting gets less legible the more drunk I am, till I can't write when I pass out.

*Dracofrost ordered another shot glass of whiskey, and once again gulped it down and neatly numbered it #6*

Dracofrost: So anyways, what do you do at the frost jedi castle?
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Dec 07, 2002 8:17 am

Nyufrost listened to Dracofrost's explanation with amused interest. She nodded and nibbled her bread trying to discern any difference in his behavior since he had drank two whiskey shots at the table.

"I am Gigafrost's personal advisor," she told him. "And what do you do?"
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Dracofrost » Sat Dec 07, 2002 8:24 am

Dracofrst: Me? I travel about, collect stories, write my own, I add em to the frost library. But, well, I travel many places and often bring news of long range, the rare times I am actualy here.

*Orders another shot, gulps it down, and labels it #7*
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Megafrost » Sat Dec 07, 2002 5:38 pm

Megafrost takes a seat on the table with Nyufrost & Dracofrost, and Tsorfagem lands on the opposite side of the table from Megafrost.

Megafrost: "I wonder how many swords one army really needs anyways? I've been making weapons all morning."

As Megafrost wipes sweat off his forehead, he looks at Tsorfagem. Tsorfagem looks up.

Tsorfagem: "I haven't found much. There were a few stray goblins heading towards the fortress, but other than that, there wasn't anything."
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby akiro » Sat Dec 07, 2002 9:39 pm

akiro goes to sit down with Nyufrost, Dracofrost, and megafrost * starts complaining about all of the unfrosts try to enter the castle and how he has to spend all day guarding it. Then Akiro remembers that he guards with a sward that he really likes and after a short dinner goes back to protect the castle :)
Attachments
FF11 pic 2.jpg
Frost castle
FF11 pic 2.jpg (19.99 KiB) Viewed 8918 times
if you mess with the fro you gotta go.
akiro
Traveler

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Dec 07, 2002 11:07 pm

Turrasque looks away from the bartender and at the small group of people clustering at the table he quickly does a back flip and lands next to them.
Well well well what have we here a magi a black smith and Oh My!
*notices NyuFrost*
I just relized how hungry I am but this place dont serve my kinda food good thing i found some. :evil:
*leans toward NyuFrost*

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Megafrost » Sun Dec 08, 2002 12:33 am

Megafrost: Turrasque, if you absolutely have to eat somebody, eat somebody that isn't part of the Frost Jedi. :roll:
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby OmegaFrost » Sun Dec 08, 2002 12:47 am

Fine im going into town to do some grocery shoping. :evil: :evil:
*walks out of inn*

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Kaos » Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:49 pm

Kaos collided with OmegaFrost as she opened the door and she she stumbled backwards.
"Ah, watch where you're going!" She laughed anyway and pushed him out the door in good humor.

Kaos rubbed her growling stomach and declared that she was hungry.
Spying an empty seat next to Megafrost, she plopped down and looked around, waving belatedly.

"I've been working on a Frost mechanism, and it's supposed to help do simple things..." She looked at Megafrost and added "I can even program it to help make weapons." She smiled proudly, and then frowned when no one paid attention.

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Postby Evlfrost » Mon Dec 09, 2002 5:29 pm

Meanwhile at the bar, Evlfrost is drinking all the alchohol there "My I have never seen someone drink so much" The Bartender exclaims "I'm an Elf, alchohol does'nt effect me the same way it effects humans" Evl says with a stupid grin, is about to take another swig when the bottle is taken away from him by Nyu. "What did you that for" Says Evl.

~OCC~ Yes Nyu please explain why you keep taking away my drinks.[/i]
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Next

Return to The Marketplace