Valentines Day Preperations

Visit the Village Shops and Inn. Come in-character and have a meal or get into a drunken brawl.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Valentines Day Preperations

Postby Evlfrost » Sun Feb 09, 2003 3:15 pm

OCC~ since its going to be valentines day pretty soon we need to get the Inn ready

After the last big party the owner of the Frost City Inn was ready for another one. "This is going to be the best party ever" He says as he puts up decorations
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Fariefrost » Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:50 am

*rah walks into the inn and looks around for a minuet, then noticeing evl she jumps back slightly* oh! hi...dont believe ive met you...her sleek,wavy blond hair hangs loosly down the back of her black velvet cloak,which she plays with nervously as she introuduces herself Im Rah.... and, you are...? she slips the cloak off casually, and draps it over the back of a chair. her wings shimmer slightly, folded down, covering the low back of her black top and skirt, she grins at evl slightly* looks like your setting up for a party... want some help?
i am farie of the frost. i can make you feel anything. feel the fire of llife. the icy grips of death. treat me well. and beware, i make no promises exept those of revenge.
Fariefrost
Townfolk

Postby Evlfrost » Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:52 am

"Sure" Says Evl as he was hanging up decorations "You can start by helping the bartender put red coloring in all the drinks"

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Fariefrost » Tue Feb 11, 2003 10:28 pm

*rah grins* sure thing she walks over and begins puttiing dye in the drinks while talking to the bartender, then she starts talking to evl from across the room so....whats this party for anyway?.....not that parties are bad or anything...just wondering if it was a human thing... she makes a small gesture to her wings im not compleatly sure of their costoms yet smiles at evl, feeling some what stupid for not knowing more about mortals
i am farie of the frost. i can make you feel anything. feel the fire of llife. the icy grips of death. treat me well. and beware, i make no promises exept those of revenge.
Fariefrost
Townfolk

Postby Evlfrost » Tue Feb 11, 2003 11:24 pm

"Well Im not human and Im taking part of this" Evl says with a smirk "Humans just have some need to party thats almost irrepresible. This party I think apealls to some amourus need that they must have. Humans can be so confusing at times".

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Fariefrost » Wed Feb 12, 2003 2:28 am

rah smiles, nodding as she continues to gye the drinks red that they can be...but they are so fun to watch! and besides...you cant really blame them for their instincts, can you? i think its a fine one! besides shrugs parties are nice...whats this one for?
Fariefrost
Townfolk

Postby Evlfrost » Wed Feb 12, 2003 2:24 pm

"I dont know exactlly. I think it might be an excuse for human females to torture the males. But Im not too sure on that"

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Fariefrost » Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:55 pm

rah laughs what an odd idea.....sounds interesting! she jokingly flings some candy at evl
Fariefrost
Townfolk

Postby Evlfrost » Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:48 pm

"Ouch" Says Evl as he is hit by a barrage of candy "Do you have to throw so much?"

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Fariefrost » Thu Feb 13, 2003 11:15 pm

rah walks out from behind the bar, fingers looking a little pinkish. she picks up some of the candy she threw awww.....didnt mean to thow THAT much, u ok?
Fariefrost
Townfolk

Return to The Marketplace