Random bar RP, come play >w<;.

Visit the Village Shops and Inn. Come in-character and have a meal or get into a drunken brawl.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Random bar RP, come play >w<;.

Postby Wolfie » Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:42 am

:: Wolf sat atop an old house, jetblack hair swaying gently in the soft breeze as she let out a soft sigh. She then stood slowly walking towards the stair case which led down to her houses lower levels, slowly moving towards the staircase where she paused, walking over and stepping up. Each step seemed like a world, her mind was racing in thought, she was so tired, so exausted, training had drained her far to much the night before. She slowly clamberd down the staircase, which seemed to twist and turn taking her to a shadowy abyss. She reached the 3rd level her fingers running along the wall of the long corridor of the old apartment. 4 doors passed before she reached the end of the hall, a tall black door standing in solitude hidden in the shadows. She entered the dark room, though she didn't remember opening the door, moving across the shadowy plain where only figments of reality were seen. Her fingers brushed against the black silk curtains which adorned a rather large window, pulling them back she stared out at the night sky, the moon illuminating the room. It was a small room, a old wooden bed sitting in the left corner directly across from the window, everything was draped in scarves of all colors, now illuminated with a soft blue/white glow. She sighed walking over to her bed and sitting down, she stared out the vast window, seemingly in a daze, black hair hanging to her shoulders in waves. She let out a soft sigh, her mind slowly becoming at ease her eyes continuing to gaze across the room tiredly. Soon after she tipped over, deep in a wonderful slumber.

A few hours had gone by, her eyes slowly fluttering open as she sat up, the world slowly fading into existence. She then turned slowly walking back out the door, the shadows pulling her into the hall, leading her to the stairs. She reached the bottom of the stairs quikly, without even relizing she had been on them, she was becoming forgetful in her old age, all of 17 years, though she knew in reality it wasn't that old she still felt like it, that or the world had gotten slower its self. She then stumbled over to the door, dazed blue eyes gazing out at the colorful abyss of leaves. She smiled the unseen force pulling her as well as the leaves towards the city. She wore an old kimono, neatly tucked into a training hakama which drifted back in the breeze. She had grown prone to waking up and visiting the near by bar, she would likely get a job there at some point, she had been running low on money and being a single poor women wasn't the best of ideas.
She must have fallen into another daze, before she had even relized she was at the door of the bar, her fingers slipping around the handle and slowly turning the nob as she stepped in the empty bar, she hadn't noticed how early it was, there likely wouldn't be anyone her for awhile, save the lonely merchants out for a drink... or something more. Meanwhile she awaited for someone to come.::
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:57 am

Then Rao came, but didnt know wut to do.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby silversrose » Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:45 pm

*kila came in and sat next to rao* any idea whats up?
as i go, day by day
with a feeling ive lost my soul
and the love i could never have
i don't know what to do
im a shadow on the wall
and i dont think youll ever see
the pain you put me through
forever yours,
Rebound Girl
silversrose
Townfolk

Postby Akemi » Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:16 pm

'Kemi walked in, wary, and slowly sauntered up behind silversrose. Looking about her surroundings, she tugged on silversrose's sleeve.
"Hi..." ._>
(xD lol; what's up? I found you. O_O ^_^)
Akemi
Traveler

Postby silversrose » Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:22 pm

ERK oO;; :she sees who it is and quickly relaxes: sup?
as i go, day by day
i don't know what to do
im a shadow on the wall
forever yours,
Rebound Girl
silversrose
Townfolk

Postby Akemi » Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:37 pm

'Kemi shrugged her shoulders. "Not much," she said, looking around once more. "Just getting settled in the new place 'n' all."
Akemi
Traveler

Postby Neerowolf » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:41 pm

Neerowolf has no idea what's going on seeing as someone didn't read that huge ass text.

"Yo?"
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby silversrose » Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:52 am

*walks over and sits down next to neerowolf* hey, she whispers, were not really sure whats up but were just waiting to see who she 's loking for
as i go, day by day
i don't know what to do
im a shadow on the wall
forever yours,
Rebound Girl
silversrose
Townfolk

Return to The Marketplace