Party Time!!!

Visit the Village Shops and Inn. Come in-character and have a meal or get into a drunken brawl.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Party Time!!!

Postby Evlfrost » Tue Jan 14, 2003 2:49 pm

After some big event Evl decided it was time to party. So he goes over to the Inn and rents the place for the night. He sends invitations to all the Frost Jedi and theyre guests. He shows up a few hours early to get things ready. "This is going to be one hell of a party" He says and waits for everybody to show up.
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Gigafrost » Tue Jan 14, 2003 3:08 pm

Giga also showed up early, although he seemed kinda preoccupied...as if maybe he were still half-asleep maybe...but he just smiled and helped prepare. Hopefully he'd be more awake by the time the actual party started.

OOC: I don't even know if Giga sleeps, hehehe, but I do know that I'm sleepy in real life...
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Evlfrost » Tue Jan 14, 2003 3:21 pm

Seeing how Giga was kinda asleep when he showed up Evl decided to try to wake him up. "Here you go Giga"Evl said "This is the opposite of a sleeping potion. Its what us elves drink to keep awake. Although weve never given it to a human before, so we dont know just how you will react."

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Megafrost » Tue Jan 14, 2003 5:09 pm

Megafrost walks into the inn, closely followed by Tsorfagem. Megafrost then drops a bag of balloons onto the table, takes one out, and blows into it and ties the end of it to prevent the air from coming out. He looks up.

Megafrost: "Balloons, anyone? :D"
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Evlfrost » Tue Jan 14, 2003 5:36 pm

When Mega walked in the bartender was a little ticked. "Hey you there. No animals allowed. Get that thing outta here."

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Gigafrost » Tue Jan 14, 2003 6:03 pm

Suddenly, a loud boom rebounded through the corridors and the building rumbled a bit. Suddenly, all eyes were on Giga, who had tried to drink the potion but had accidently dropped it and was thrown clear by the resulting boom. Fortunately, nothing was seriously damaged.

Giga was brushing himself off some when he noticed the eyes on him. Blushing slightly he mumbled...

Well, I guess the potion worked...
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Evlfrost » Tue Jan 14, 2003 6:17 pm

"Wow" Says Evl in astonishment "I knew that was a potent drink but I never guessed". Then turns to help the inkeeper to clean up the mess.

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Megafrost » Wed Jan 15, 2003 2:24 am

Megafrost glares at the Bartender.

Megafrost: "Is there any reason in particular why familars aren't allowed in here?"
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Nyufrost » Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:03 am

Nyufrost received the invitation to the party at the Inn and was reluctant to attend but then decided what the heck.

She wore a midnight blue velvet dress with rhinestone straps and her hair --normally worn in a ponytail-- hung loosely over her shoulders.

As she stepped in and looked about, the first thing she noticed was Giga, who looked like he had been in the middle of an explosion. She raised an eyebrow, rolled her eyes and wandered over to the bar.

"I'll take a balloon," she told Megafrost. "Would you, or anyone, care for one of these party favors that I made?"

She dumped them out on a table and handed the empty bag to an Inn employee to dispose of. Then she asked the bartender for a drink.....

"Something to perk me up and improve my mood, please."
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Jan 15, 2003 2:24 pm

OmegaFrost walked into the room with two nymphs practicaly hanging on his shoulders and Turrasque close behind.

OmegaFrost- Has the party started yet?!?

After only getting a dazed excprecion from about every guy in the room and the fact there was no music or flashing lights he geussed that the party hadnt started yet.

Turrasque- The point of being fashionabley late is to be LATE!!!!!!!

OmegaFrost- Oh well now we can provide some refreshments. As long as its ok with the host.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Evlfrost » Wed Jan 15, 2003 7:16 pm

The bartender who just got done explaining that animals were a health hazard (something about government regulations). Looks at Nyu and his mouth drops open. "Why you are looking stunning today Miss" He says still not taking his eyes off her. "Here's something that I like to call a 'mudslide'. It's chocolate milk with some vodka, enjoy".

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Kaos » Wed Jan 15, 2003 11:41 pm

Being the exact one to crash parties, Kaos burst forth into the room, and her normally chaotic hair was brushed back and pinned up. Nowhere as stunning as Nyu, she simply had on a pair of nice pants, a shirt and her normal boots.

"I've arrived!" She proclaimed, arms spread wide and a childish grin spreading across her face.

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Postby Megafrost » Thu Jan 16, 2003 3:10 am

Megafrost gets a confused look on his face.

Megafrost: *to bartender* "Errr...government?"
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Nyufrost » Thu Jan 16, 2003 9:51 am

Nyu thanked the bartender for his compliment and the drink. She took a small sip and told him it was quite tasty before she wandered off to raid the buffet table. She was picking over the appetizers when Kaos burst into the room.

She walked over and complimented Kaos on her hair.

"You look lovely tonite," she told the younger girl.

"Thanks!" Kaos replied. "That's a great dress, where did you find something like that?"

"I got it at Wheok's Boutique!" Nyu smoothed her hands over the velvet. "You'll have to check it out sometime."

Kaos said she would and ran off to greet some other party guests. Nyu wandered back to the appetizers.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Kaos » Thu Jan 16, 2003 3:37 pm

Kaos acquired some punch and wandered around the room making random jokes with people. Sometime later, then natural sugar in her beverage began to initiate a sugar rush.

"Would anyone care to dance?" She asked holding out her hand and then pouting when everyone declared they weren't in the mood. So she decided to mull in a corner and wait until something interesting happened.

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Next

Return to The Marketplace