Omega's Bio Engineering and Weapons

Visit the Village Shops and Inn. Come in-character and have a meal or get into a drunken brawl.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:33 pm

The creature protruding from the cieling turned to Duran with its emotionless insect face.

"Caaahn I hhelp you?" Asked the unusual store keeper.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Some Unreg Punk » Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:53 am

Duran's eyes widen and his face scrouches up in surprise at the sight of the shopkeeper. "woah. What are you?"
Some Unreg Punk
Castle Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:54 am

"I aaaaam a bioligically engineered life form ccccreated to disperssssse aaaaadvanced biological technology to the ccccitizzzzzenssss of this ssssssettlement in the name of OmegaFrostssssss" Replied the shop keeper

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Some Unreg Punk » Tue Oct 07, 2003 5:55 pm

"why? if Omegafrostsssss can create something like you, why would he be interested in giving away weapons?" replied Duran as he pondered why this shop would send bugs to attack a harmless little nutjob of a dwarf.
Some Unreg Punk
Castle Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Oct 08, 2003 12:31 pm

"Omegafrostsssss wishes this sssssetlement to be more aaadvancced." Replied the insect mater of factly.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Some Unreg Punk » Thu Oct 09, 2003 10:29 am

"what good would that do other than make all other settlements envious of this settlement which may invite war?"
Some Unreg Punk
Castle Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:37 pm

"Hmmmmm............ Very well it isss aa lie thaat Omegafosssst wissshessss to maaake thisss sssssettllement more aaadvanced." Said the creature " Omegafrossssst wisssshessss to collect more genetic daaataaa ssso aaassss to further himself the only thingsss offered to commoners is his less enjoyable creationsss like the living nossse haaair clipper, however a fairly decent repitore is allowed to certain other people"

OOC: certain other people includes everyone except the general no one cares NPC

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Some Unreg Punk » Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:05 pm

I see. But what about you? What do you want? Just to serve the guy who made you just because he made you? What are you getting out of this arrangement? The chance to screw over your customers with this fairly decent repitore? By the way, what is your name?
Some Unreg Punk
Castle Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Sun Nov 02, 2003 8:25 pm

"Why would I waaaant to do sssssomething other than ssssell thingsssss? I dont ssseem to undersstaand. I aaam desssignaaated aasss D2764, for OmegaFrost did not have time to give me a true name.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Some Unreg Punk » Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:11 pm

"Well do you want a true name? Perhaps I can get Omegfrost to give you one that better fits your function." Duran moved closer to D2764. "then perhaps after the name, You can help me acquire a faily decent product."
Some Unreg Punk
Castle Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:16 pm

"Thaaat deaal sssoundss ssuitable." Said D2764 "I shall begin communicaationsss with OmegaaFrossst. Isss thaat whaat you wissh."

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Some Unreg Punk » Sat Nov 08, 2003 6:40 pm

"Sure. what else am I going to do?" Duran looked around at the shop while he whistled a Marylin Monroe song.
Some Unreg Punk
Castle Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Nov 08, 2003 7:09 pm

"Huh? What? Who dares interupt the great OmegaFrost while he isnt doing anything!...... Wait......... oh alright what is it?" Said an obviously very confused disembodied voice belonging to OmegaFrost.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Some Unreg Punk » Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:26 pm

Duran cringed as he spoke, "Not another bodiless voice! Your not a god or affliated with something like a god, are you?
Some Unreg Punk
Castle Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:51 pm

"Ummm... No... I dont think so... well not any more.. atleast I dont think so? Oh well what do you want huh?" Said the disembodied OmegaFrost

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

PreviousNext

Return to The Marketplace