Omega's Bio Engineering and Weapons

Visit the Village Shops and Inn. Come in-character and have a meal or get into a drunken brawl.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Omega's Bio Engineering and Weapons

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:14 am

Five dog sized ants start scurying through town carrying what looked like a large seed. They came to an empty lot that had a sign in the front saying "SOLD"; they then proceeded to dig a hole in the center of the lot and plant the large seed. After a few moments of silence that ground begins to shake and large building literally grows from where the seed was planted. The building looks very much like some sort of insect since it is covered with a black chitinous shell. Then a number of baseball sized glowing insects fly out of the opening that was meant to serve as a door. The insects landed on the wall just above the "door" and shaped the words "Omega's Bio Engineering and Weapons." Since the "door" did not actually have a door it remained opened and any passerbye would see multiple colored flashing lights contained within the "Building."

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Icegaze » Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:03 am

Umbro was a shifty merchant. He bought from stores and sold the items he had purchased. He saw the new store open and was amazed by it's sudden appearance. Umbro walked into the store and up to the counter. The shopkeeper was one of the Frosts. Omega. Umbro cooly started an interrogation.

"So, what does this store sell?"
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Jul 16, 2003 4:41 am

The creature behind the counter looked very much like a roach with humans hands whos body actually went upwards and merged with the insectile wall.
Meenwhile in the upermost part of the large "building" a brain about the size of a volkswagen beetle began to search deep into the mind of the potential customer. While this was giong on the insectile creature that was intruth one with the brain and in fact the whole building began to speak.

"Thisssssssstore sssssellssss genetic enhaancementssss thaat increassssse the abilitiessss of thossssse who usssssssse them. It alsssssssso ssssssellsssss weaponsssssss thaat are aaaalive."

Buy the time it had finished saying this its brain had reached deep into the thoughts of the custommer and determined that to sell to this person might be potentially dangerous since they might infact move it on to another person who would be reckless with the creatures..... that had a simple remedy...... it would have to give it things taht would only work for one being or edit those taht dont to do so.

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Apollo » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:16 am

suddenly a disimbodyed voice came from near the strange creature

Exscuse me can you help me?
Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:21 am

The creature looked bewildered for a moment then turned int he direction of the disembodied voice.

"We maaaaay be able to heelp you. Pleasssssssse sssssssstaaaate youre proooblem and I ssssssshall ssssssssee whaaaat I caaan doo." Said the creature.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Apollo » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:23 am

As you can or can't see i am invisable. Granted it has its advatages but i can't become visable and i would like some sort of device to fix that. I hear that Omaga can fix it.
Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:26 am

" It will be required that you sssssssstate youre Identification and supply a blood sssssaaaaaaample for analysis, we will then see what we can do."

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Apollo » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:30 am

my name is Fantasygod, and how much blood do you need?
Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:33 am

"We got it all ready while you where sssssssssaaaaaaaaaaying youre naaaame didn't feeel aaa thing did you?," Said the creature "Hmmmmmmmmm......... this is very difficult looking we may have to send you too Omega Himself, doyou have anything you would like to say before we teleport you to him?"

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Apollo » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:35 am

thanks i think.
Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:38 am

Suddenly Fantasy God is surrounded by a blue light the ground is no longer under his feet. Before he knows whats ging on a cold clawed hand grabs the back of his shirt.

OOC:
I am going to move this to the Wheres Giga thread since that is where my charachter is okay.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Icegaze » Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:39 pm

Umbro quickly saw that this was no Omega, but a hideos being. After seeing what it did to the invisible person, he quickly turned tail and ran out through the door.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:00 pm

OOC: You saw what it did to the invisible person? O.o
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Some Unreg Punk » Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:48 pm

Duran got up from the floor, rubbing his butt. He considered cursing at the guy that just ran into him. Hell it looked like he ran through him , he just ran without lookin back.

"This doesn't bode well." Duran thought to himself. Ever since he left Wheok, he just couldn't find his way around town. Took him forever to reach this place. No telling what Wheok may be doing with his magic flute. "Better get this done with, and get my flute back."

Wiping his hands free of dirt he walked into the shop.
Some Unreg Punk
Castle Guard

Postby Icegaze » Fri Sep 26, 2003 5:03 pm

OOC: Okay, I heard the voice and saw the blue light. See? I saw the blue light!
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Next

Return to The Marketplace