Duran wanders into the Marketplace.

Visit the Village Shops and Inn. Come in-character and have a meal or get into a drunken brawl.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Some Unreg Punk » Fri Sep 05, 2003 3:21 am

"none of the...?" Duran made a motion of swatting a invisible fly. "bugs can't be spies, they are just bugs. Little things that go squish, ya know?"
Some Unreg Punk
Castle Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Fri Sep 05, 2003 8:50 am

Wheok stood up and looked insulted.

"Fine, then don't believe me! No one ever does!" he pouted.

He sidestepped Duran and started around him. Then he stopped and shrieked. Duran whipped around and found himself nearly face to face with a dragonfly.

Strangely, it was not flying around but just hovering as if observing them. It's eyes glowed an apoplectic red and seemed to bore into them.

Wheok let out another scream and started running down the alleyway.

"Run for your life!" he warned Duran, who stood transfixed, watching as the dragonfly whirled around and began to chase Wheok.

"What the ..... ?" he muttered. "Do my eyes deceive me or is that .... "

Twin beams of bright flourescent green light shot from each of the dragonfly's wings and Duran could hear Wheok screaming like a girl as he was zapped repeatedly. The latter dropped to the street and covered his head. The dragonfly dealt a final blow and buzzed off toward OmegaFrost's shop.

Duran ran to see if Wheok was okay.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Some Unreg Punk » Fri Sep 05, 2003 3:22 pm

"Wheok?" Duran whispered as he knelt to touch him. "It's gone." Wheok grabbed him and whispered back "why do people need proof? can't you just believe?" "well I do now, and I don't like this at all. People in power shouldn't be hurting their own people. Duran took out a simple silver flute and pushed it into Wheok's hands. "everytime I blew on this bugs, rats and sometimes children start following me about. They are transfixed to follow me and do what the music you make say to do." Duran pulled wheok up and handed him a bag a silver. "I'm going to check out this OmegaFrost for myself, but I don't want to be attacked bv anything like that. So could you use this to diver some attention?"
Some Unreg Punk
Castle Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:40 am

Wheok sat up in the middle of the street, grabbed the magical flute and giggled like a child.

He jumped straight to his feet and did a cartwheel then cavorted down the alley blowing the flute at random.

Duran covered his ears and groaned then motioned Wheok to return. Wheok skipped down the street with an ear to ear grin on his face.

"How was I?" he asked gravely then winked.

"Terrible," Duran admitted. "But, it's the spirit that counts!"

Wheok let out a peal of laughter and slapped Duran on the back, nearly knocking him over. Duran recovered and straightened his clothes.

"Ok ... cover for me!" he whispered just before he disappeared around the corner.

Wheok made an "OK" sign with his thumb and first finger. He strutted out into the street, feeling a bit important, and began to play the flute.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby silversrose » Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:36 pm

@__@;; *kila comes around the corner in a stupor* must follow music.... *she walks towards Wheok*
as i go, day by day
with a feeling ive lost my soul
and the love i could never have
i don't know what to do
im a shadow on the wall
and i dont think youll ever see
the pain you put me through
forever yours,
Rebound Girl
silversrose
Townfolk

Postby Megafrost » Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:17 am

OOC: Just as a warning, the post you just replied to is over a year old. And Nyufrost hasn't posted for months.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby silversrose » Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:18 pm

>.> i figured, but i was bored and had nothing else to do ^_^;;
as i go, day by day
with a feeling ive lost my soul
and the love i could never have
i don't know what to do
im a shadow on the wall
and i dont think youll ever see
the pain you put me through