Zora visits the Inn.

Visit the Village Shops and Inn. Come in-character and have a meal or get into a drunken brawl.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Zora visits the Inn.

Postby Icegaze » Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:45 am

Zora was walking down the Frost City streets to the Inn. She had been staying at Icegaze's lab, but Icegaze had left to search for Giga and he had locked the lab. Zora reached the Inn. She entered and rented a room. Icegaze had left her some money, just enough to scrape by. She walked upstairs to her room. Her room was the smallest in the Inn so she could afford meals. The bed was comfortable, so comfortable that she drifted instantly to sleep.

Zora awoke the next morning and went downstairs. She walked downstairs and noticed Wheok sitting alone. She walked over and asked,
"Is this seat taken?"

Of course the seat was not taken, Wheok had no friends and she planned to be the first. Wheok shook his head and she sat down. Zora ordered two blueberry muffins. She looked at Wheok and started a conversation, "Hey, I had a really great time at that party, even if it was just the two of us. I'd really like to get to know you better. How about we rebuild your store? It was your pride and joy, right?"
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Toby » Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:07 am

no the guy said.
Formerly 'The Muffin Man'
Toby
Elite Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Mon Jul 07, 2003 4:58 am

OOC: Saber_x3, please refrain from making one sentance posts. It's really quite annoying. And when last I checked, Wheok was Nyufrost's character, not yours.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Nyufrost » Tue Jul 08, 2003 8:59 am

Wheok gripped his coffee mug and looked up at Zora with tears on the rims of his brilliant blue eyes. The mug rattled on the table as his hands trembled while he struggled to fight back his tears.

Suddenly, he reached across the table and grabbed both of Zora's hands in his. Tears of happiness flooded down his cheeks.

"Thank you kind lady!" he blubbered. "I ... I just don't know what to say!"

He realized he was still holding hands with Zora and jerked his hands away in embarrassment. A warm glowing blush colored his cheeks and a warm wet feeling crept over his lap.

It immediately dawned on him that he had spilled his coffee and that it was hot. He jumped up and ran in a circle screaming and batting at himself with a napkin.

No one really paid attention because they were used to Wheok's bizarre antics. He bowed to Zora and hastily dashed into the water closet. The sound of the slamming door was followed by a loud scream.

Zora looked bemused and picked at her muffin.

Shortly, Wheok emerged from the bathroom looking a bit more calm. He returned to the table and sat down with a sheepish grin on his face.

"I'm so sorry, miss..." he began. "The idea of having a friend seems to have turned me into a clumbsy oaf!"

"It's ok, Wheok..." Zora smiled.

"Where were we?" Wheok winked and let out a blast of gleeful laughter.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Icegaze » Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:53 am

"Well," Zora began, "we were talking about reopening your shop. Maybe I could help you rebuild it, then we could call it Wheok and Zora's Boutique and Salon?"

Zora felt overjoyed at Wheok's reaction to having a friend. She liked Wheok and the idea of helping people. Maybe she could convince people that Wheok isn't so bad.

OOC: Hey, when I read the "warm feeling across his lap" part, I thought he wet his pants.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:44 am

Wheok cupped his chin in his hand and drummed his fingers on his cheek.

"Hmmm..." he murmured. "Whezora's? Zorok's?"

He giggled like a girl and clapped his hands together. Then suddenly he stopped and looked forlorn.

"Alas," he wailed, "I have no money! Lord Giga gave me the money to open my Boutique originally as a reward for helping save the Castle from an invasion of zombies."

"Zombies??" Zora looked frightened.

"Oh it was quite bizarre and I shant go into it," Wheok shrugged. "Anyway, I got testy and burned down my store in a fit of pique after Lord Giga snubbed me at the New Year's Party."

"Hmmm..." Zora purred.

"Yes," Wheok sighed. "And Lady Nyu had come to commiserate with me and was nearly killed but Lord Giga came and rescued us both and then he disappeared."

Wheok buried his face in his hands and burst into tears. He sobbed like a heartbroken maiden for several minutes while Zora nibbled on her muffin, not knowing how to respond.

Unexpectedly, he sprang from his chair, looked skyward and beat his chest like an ape.

"Oh Lord!" he screamed, startling everyone in the Inn. "WHY! Why not take ME instead of Lord Giga!!! This is all my fault! I am to blame! Me! ME! MEEEEEEEE!!!!"

He dropped to his knees, face upturned, with his eyes closed and tears streaming down his cheeks. He clasped his hands in front of him and sobbed ....

"Oh what I would not give to kiss his boots right now!!!"

Wheok then fell over sideways and crumpled into a ball on the floor where he continued to cry until he passed out.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Nyufrost » Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:02 am

~OOC~ *pokes Icegaze*
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Icegaze » Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:13 pm

I thought you should continue it when Wheok wakes up.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Jul 12, 2003 2:06 am

~OOC~ Wheok passed out. He needs some water in the face or a kick in the ribs or something. ;)
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Icegaze » Sat Jul 12, 2003 2:45 am

Wheok was coming around. He felt a wet cloth on his forehead and opened his eyes. He was in one of the Inn's rooms. Zora was leaning over him, applying the wet cloth.

"Oh! You're up!" she said, "You're right about the money issue, y'know. Icegaze left me just enough to get by until he returns. I hope they find Lord Giga soon..."
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:01 am

At first, Wheok did not know where he was and then it dawned on him. He blushed and sprang to his feet then let out a loud laugh.

He grabbed Zora and whirled around the room. Then he leapt up onto the bed and began jumping up and down like a child.

"Wheeeeee!" He chortled. "Join me Zora! This is fun!"

At first she looked aghast, but then shrugged her shoulders, removed her shoes and climbed onto the bed. Soon she, too, was giggling like a schoolgirl.

Wheok did a backflip and landed on his feet on the floor beside the bed. His hair was a wild toussled mop and a grin was spread from ear to ear.

"Whether Lord Giga is found or not, I am inspired to clean up the damage and see what is salvageable! Perhaps do some repairs myself! What do you say, Zora?" he laughed like a madman and pirouted on his toes. "Do you think I can handle it?"
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Icegaze » Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:46 am

"Think you can handle it? You mean: "Do you think we can handle it?" And a grin spread across Zora's face.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:19 am

If Wheok were a suspicious person he might have wondered if Zora was up to something but instead he was blessed with the naivity of a child and clapped his hands gleefully while jumping up and down.

"Goody! Goody! Goody! Goody! Goody! Goody! Goody! Goody! Goody!" he cheered.

Zora continued to grin at him as he cartwheeled across the room to the door.

"Shall we get out of here and go across the street to the remains of my store to see what can be done?"

Without waiting for an answer, Wheok whipped open the door and dashed out. Zora could hear him shrieking with delight as he slid down the bannister to the first floor and ran out into the street.
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Nyufrost » Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:23 am

~OOC~ Are you done here or will Zora be following or what?
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Icegaze » Thu Jul 31, 2003 7:46 pm

OOC: Sorry, I got caught up in my comic.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Next

Return to The Marketplace