BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

All things techie, be they discussions on troubleshooting, video encoding, programming, or algorithm design.

Moderator: Nuxius

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Postby Drazo » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:39 pm

The Drazo has upgraded to Visual Basic 2005 now (or Visual Studio 2005, to be precise). :supercool It's the lastest and uses .Net 2.0. It also contains Visual C++, Visual C#, Visual J# and ASP.NET if ever I need them in the future.

The Drazo has to get used to the new....almost everything though. O.o
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:30 am

I still have to get used to Visual Studio 6, heh :)

Using any .NET specific stuff?
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Drazo » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:45 am

Drazo has given up on VS 2005....

[rage mode engaged]
[spoiler]IT FUCKING SUCKS![/spoiler]
[/rage mode disengaged]

Almost EVERYTHING has changed and so much that I literally have to re-learn everything from scratch all over again. And with the help and MSDN documents hard to follow and understand it'll take 10 times longer. They ripped out and/or changed so much for worse that I really wonder why they even bothered. The ONLY good things I've found so far that I like are how the form designer can snap the controls to grid so you can allign them better, the GUI uses the XP style GUI and how it formats the code for you, including the corrections and the indenting.

Oh and yay I spent well over £200 for a crappy piece of crap that crappy Microsoft who are getting crappier each year crapped out that doesn't even do its job right.

I'm going back to VB 6....unless Realm Crafter 2 comes out then I'll get the source code edition to that and work at that instead.
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Return to Communications Center