feature notification list

Get help with using the PHP Secure Communications Library.

Moderator: Nuxius

Forum rules
The purpose of this forum is to provide support for phpseclib, a pure PHP SSH / SFTP / RSA library.

Posts by new users are held in a moderation queue and are not publicly visible until the post is approved.

feature notification list

Postby TerraFrost » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:20 am

If you'd like to be notified of when a specific feature is added (public key authentication, support for interactiveRead / interactiveWrite in Net_SSH2, SCP, etc), post here and I'll add your username to this post (the first post of this topic). When that feature is implemented, I'll send you a PM or an email or whatever you'd prefer.

Also, I'm requesting that even people who email me for support post here because it's a ton easier for me to keep track of who all wants to be notified of updates if they're all posted at the same place. Besides, this post is sticky and as such is unlikely to be forgotten by myself whereas an email you send me is liable to be forgotten within a few weeks.

Any feature
amer
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Re: feature notification list

Postby amer » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:34 am

Although I didnt get it workin on my box already, but am so sure of its potential, yea, count me in for the notification thing!
:)
amer
Traveler

Postby rbaril » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:08 pm

I'm very interested in the public key authentication feature. Please let me know when you have it available.

Regards,
Rick
rbaril
Traveler

Postby j31 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:58 am

Dear TerraFrost, please notify, if the keyboard-interactive password user authentication will be implemented. Thank you very much again for your work!
j31
Traveler

Postby jl_ewing » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Please notify when interactiveRead / interactiveWrite in Net_SSH2 and SCP is implemented. Need these desperately.
jl_ewing
Traveler

Postby TerraFrost » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:38 am

JonDavies had an interesting idea for an alternative to interactiveRead() / interactiveWrite():

viewtopic.php?p=119989#p119989

In particular, his idea was to do something like telnet's expect(). ie. pull content until you get something that matches the pattern you provided and then write or do whatever.

Only problem: that feature will probably take, my guess, three weeks to do and at the moment, I don't have three weeks to spare. Money could motivate me (ie. it'd make me more willing to risk my position in other open source projects) but it'd take a good amount to do that.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby LazloHollyfeld » Mon May 02, 2011 8:19 pm

I would like to be notified. Thanks!
LazloHollyfeld
Traveler

Postby Phantom139 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:24 pm

I don't think this library has one, but a PBKDF2 implementation would be nice for secure keys on AES, RC4, Ect.
Phantom139
Traveler

Postby DavidAnderson » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:21 pm

Thanks - I'm interested in being notified about support for public key authentication.
DavidAnderson
Traveler

Postby TerraFrost » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:21 pm

phpseclib already supports RSA public key authentication. Doesn't do DSA public key auth though. Is DSA auth what you're wanting, specifically?
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Return to phpseclib support