omg monkey

Displays of original artwork, handicrafts, musings and other talents

Moderator: Kaos

omg monkey

Postby Chronofrost » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:25 am

I wrote this out of extreme boredom.

There once was a monkey named Walrus. His name was Walrus. He lived in a jungle with lots of other monkeys. They all danced and played DDR all the time. But Walrus was the happiest walrus I mean monkey of them all. Then one day he said to himself "Hey I'm a talking monkey". So he went on the grandest adventure ever. EVER. He saw lots of weird places. Everywhere he went wasn't like his monkey jungle that he loved so much. He swam across the ocean, and encountered lots of fish. Then there was a shark. Walrus was so scared that he paddled away at the speed of REALLY FAST. Then he kicked the shark and it died, and the Dead Sea-Creature Fairy gave Walrus a dollar. This drove Walrus into a fish killing frenzy which eventually removed the world of all fish. Except for two, their names were Donkey and Momo, who became Walrus's best friends in the whoooooole world. So Walrus and Donkey and Momo resumed the journey and finally hit land. Donkey and Momo couldn't breath on land so that's where their journey had to end. So Walrus killed them and got two more dollars, which he used to buy a really yummy banana. It was delicious. So then Walrus explored this new land. There was a sign and it said America. There were really strange creatures everywhere that just seemed to walk around aimlessly and pick their noses. Monkey I mean Walrus walked up to one of them and said "Excuse me but what are you?". The strange being replied "OMG MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and exploded. Then the Exploded Strange Creature Fairy gave him a dollar. But Walrus had enough money so he didn't go on another frenzy. He walked up to another person and said "Excuse me but what are you?". The stranger replied, "I am a Human and you are a monkey." Then he exploded. Walrus walked around, ignoring the human's, and found himself in new york city. There were strange shiny rocks extending into the sky. Walrus poked one of them and 10 human's exploded. Then a human walked up to him and said "Excuse me but you are under arrest for being a walrus I mean monkey." Walrus was knocked out by these strangers. When he woke up he was in a strange cage. He played DDR 'cause he was bored. Then a human took his cage and stuck it inside a weird shiny rock. There was a window and he saw the ground getting further and further away - he was going up! The strange rock bounced off of the moon, which collided into earth and earth exploded. The Exploded Planet Fairy gave Walrus a dollar. Then the strange flying rock landed on a strange planet. The cage was broken in the crash and Walrus stepped out. The grass was blue and the sky was purple. A giant frog chased Walrus across the entire planet. Then Walrus kicked it. But it turned out it wasn't a frog - it was another monkey in a suit! Not just any monkey, but his long-lost brother named Walter! Walrus said "OMG Walter! Why did you chase me everywhere?". Walter replied: "looollll shutup i haet you" and ate Walrus. Luckily Walrus had an extra life so he jumped on Walter's head and killed him. The etc etc fairy gave him a dollar. Walrus buried his dead brother's corpse and used the money he had gotten from his adventure to buy a banana the size of pluto. He lived happily ever after.
Chronofrost
Frost Timekeeper
Frost Timekeeper

Postby Megafrost » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:31 pm

As much as I hate to admit it....I think this belongs in the Rogue's Gallery. You rogue, you.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Chronofrost » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:23 pm

But..it's like..too spammy to be here..
“Do not be afraid if you see a Cybran commander on the battlefield. Be worried if you have no idea where he is.”
Chronofrost
Frost Timekeeper
Frost Timekeeper

Postby Dev » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:23 pm

you are sad.
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Drazo » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:59 pm

You should see some of the stuff you post Devy boy. :deal:

Ever heard of the phrase "pot calling the kettle black"?
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Postby Dev » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:48 am

hey..... just watch... you owe me 100 thousand dollars if I'm correct that clowns have found a way to fit in snow flakes..

and also i'll search on google on that phrase...it could be a secret plan to invade the world continent by continent created by clowns....

EDIT: ok, i went on goengish.com idioms(could be CLOWNIOMS) and i found this
You are the pot calling the kettle black when you point to another person and accuse that person of doing something that you are guilty of doing yourself. Example: "You are accusing me of being lazy? Ha! That's the pot calling the kettle black!"

Mmmm yes.. tasty indeed.
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Gigafrost » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:43 pm

mreh?
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Chronofrost » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:15 am

walrus went to an ascii art store and got an ascii art of himself. it looks like this @(^_^)@
“Do not be afraid if you see a Cybran commander on the battlefield. Be worried if you have no idea where he is.”
Chronofrost
Frost Timekeeper
Frost Timekeeper

Return to Rogue's Gallery