a fanfiction o.o *hides*

Displays of original artwork, handicrafts, musings and other talents

Moderator: Kaos

a fanfiction o.o *hides*

Postby Kaos » Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:57 pm

final fantasy vii...and i'm not that much of a writer..so yeah, don't laugh at me :|

"I loved you.I always have." Silence.

"You have?" A nervous breath. "Since when?"

"Ever since.I first saw you, you're beauty.it held me with a silent promise." He rubbed the metallic texture of his left arm absentmindedly and blew an annoying tendril of black hair out his face.

"In Shinra Mansion?" The realization was creeping upon her, exciting but frightening at the same time. She turned to face him, and the reflection of the silver moonlight in her expressive green eyes made him shiver and quickly avert his gaze. "Yes."

"Why haven't you told me this before?" She bit at her bottom lip, searching his wine red eyes for answers.

He returned his gaze to meet hers. Held it. and paused a moment to remember his words. "I thought that you were more interested in."

"Oh..him..." It was her turn to look away from his gaze. She didn't answer, and the silence was awkward and provoking.

"Are you?" His insides were turning with the maddening flutter of expectation..the anxiety was ruthless, and he tried to keep his breathing even as he awaited an answer.

She contemplated on what to say. She finally answered. "No, there isn't a point." She barely heard him let out a long breath, and she turned her body away from him, suddenly embarrassed.

He felt empathy. He knew what she was going through now, and the very realization that he could connect with her somehow set a fiery burning desire through him. "Hey." He put a hand on her shoulder.his right hand, turning her around to face him.

She was crying. Her green eyes glimmered brightly with the sorrowful tears. "I-I'm sorry." She raised her hand to wipe the salty bead from her cheek, but he grasped in and held it to his chest. "Don't..cry." He said, unsure of what exactly to do.

She smiled sadly. "I think.that I love you too." He grinned softly at this, and kissed her fingers. "Are you sure..?" She nodded, and reached out to hold his left hand, holding it to her cheek.

He stared in wonderment at his hand for a while. The smooth metal arm and the jagged jointed fingers didn't repulse her at all, and this relieved something deep inside of him.

She studied his eyes as he stared at his left hand, the deep wine red revealed expressions that he wouldn't normally let loose around the others. Her smile replenished slightly as he gathered her into his arms. She was safe. She was secure. And they stood beneath the moonlight, holding each other for what they wanted to be an eternity.

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Postby Evlfrost » Fri Jan 31, 2003 5:00 pm

*Reads it*
Nice work :thumbs:
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Raistlin » Fri Jan 31, 2003 7:13 pm