poem..heh

Displays of original artwork, handicrafts, musings and other talents

Moderator: Kaos

poem..heh

Postby Kaos » Sun May 02, 2004 8:14 pm

my last post was..how long ago? lol. so i have a poem. and, my drawings are all on hold since my scanner is disconnected >.<

my poem. tell me honestly what you think pleaaase :]

---*---

slowly i walk in my misery to hell, hell in this world, hell without you. and i sit on the floor, in a messed fit of tears, streaming down my screaming skin, crying for hell, crying for you. parted from my only light. the darkness billows around me, cascading my mind in a curtain of woe, mind's eye sobbing forlornly.
and i bury my face in my trembling arms, and wish you were here to hold me. and i bite my lip in nostlogic memory, of when you were here to help me. when you were there to hold me up, hold my two feet steadily. and i would lean on you, and you'd kiss my cheek, and i knew that i had hope finally.
but now time laughs at me, and comes to my face and taunts. i can't have you, and i can only go forward. forward to miserable hell, and never backwards to heavan's oasis where we were happy.
tomorrow can't come soon enough. memories frozen in time. time frozen by silent anticipation. suffering suffering i suffered enough. come back to me and heal time's scar. tell me you love me, tell me you care. please tell me you'll always be there...

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Postby chaotic century » Sun May 02, 2004 11:38 pm

its beautiful.but lol i just wanna say nice use of big words lol i dont kno what half of them mean but they work all the same. i like it alot n i give u 2 thumbs up :thumbs: :thumbs:
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Ladydrummer » Tue May 11, 2004 1:39 am

I understand Kaos...I am feeling that 1
I know I'm sweet but I melt in your mouth not in your hand
-lady drummer strikes again-
Ladydrummer
Townfolk

Return to Rogue's Gallery