Neerowolf's Tale

Displays of original artwork, handicrafts, musings and other talents

Moderator: Kaos

Neerowolf's Tale

Postby Neerowolf » Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:43 pm

I am writing a story based on Neerowolf, and this is all I have so far. I just wanted to see how it looked right now. Tell me what you think!

----------------------------

Prologue: An Early Epilogue

"You will never win!" shouted a relatively young man. An older, larger man walked toward him through the shadows. With a blast of energy from his hand, he shot Neerowolf in the chest. Neerowolf flew back and skidded across the floor. He tried frantically to get up, but the more he struggled, the more sapped he felt.

"But you must be mistaken, I already have!" exclaimed the man in a raspy, but intimidating voice.

"The others will soon be here."

"No they won't. They are being dealt with."

"They can't be stopped. Once they finish off your minions, you will have nowhere to run!"

"SILENCE!"

As the cloaked figure shot forth powerful lightning from his hands, Neerowolf countered the spell with a powerful barrier. Rolling to the side, Neerowolf drew his blade, Alavarn, and dived courageously at the demon. The Demon grabbed the sword, and flipped Neerowolf over his head and into a wall where he fell. His life flashed before his eyes. The memories of his life passed before his eyes.

Chapter One: The Lich's Wrath

"The T'rin were a group of light tan skinned, below average height humanoids. The T'rin were known for being very quick, agile, and good acrobats. More nimble than elves, they were also much more beautiful. They were a celebrated race, but they were very limited and they were endangered because of the low amount of them. The T'rin are also known for having cat-like qualities, such as the ears, bushy hair, darker skin, and a tail. They lived to be about 300, and they usually traveled in small groups of about 3 or 4. They would always migrate to Normiroth, their only real city, every fall. They were very adept in magic, and they had a natural feel in mana. They weren't in tune with nature as elves are, but they were in tune with the forces of magika, and they made very good mages or theives at adulthood, which was met at an extremely low age of 15. For some reason, at 15, the T'rin didn't age as fast as the other races in Khorinas. They were quick to reach adulthood and took forever to reach old age. Alas, the my people are now a extinct race..."
Neerowolf, The Lost Races of Khorinas

"C'mon Tarin! We gotta go up to visit Monis' Point!" Said an excited young boy.

"Ok, but why are you taking me up there?" A beautiful young girl said to him.

"It's a secret, just come!"

Monis' Point was a sacred spot to the T'rin. The view allowed you to see past the rugged mountain terrain. Beyond the ridge was a forest, and a beautiful glittering lake, and the ocean that seperated (Insert Frost Jedi's continent here) and a far off land called Dereth. The site was to the west of the city of Normiroth, so the view of the sunset was beautiful and breathtaking.

--------------------------
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:35 pm

It looks intresting so far. That's a rather long introduction thingy in small print at the begining of chapter 1. Kinda funny that the actual chapter is shorter than it so far.

Also, I noticed a tiny little error you might wanna fix, which I have put in bold:
Alas, the my people are now a extinct race..
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Neerowolf » Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:37 am

I just did it quickly and I stopped because I wanted a nap. Sorry, but the chapter is going to go as far as [spoiler]The death of the lich king[/spoiler]
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:57 am

Yay! Well, get the rest written then :lila
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Icegaze » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:36 pm

I think the Frost Jedi's continent is called Aunoth.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:24 pm

I know, I did more. I changed the title for the first chapter, and cut out what you already heard. I hope you like it.

--------------------

Chapter One: A Boy Named Neero

The young girl, Tarin, and the young boy, Neeros, proceeded up a series of small hills as they went up to the point.

Tarin asked "Hey, so why do you want me to come with you here again?"

Neeros responded "Well, I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to leave tomorrow. We're going off to Neverwind for the entire summer, and then we'll be back..."

"Oh, do you really have to go?..."

"Yes, I'm sorry. But I'll be back for you! I promise!"

"Oh wow, its beautiful" She said as she looked off at the crimson sun, falling over the horizon.

"I know, it is..." Neerowolf said, as he stared into her eyes.

"Please don't leave me..."

"I have to. Theres no other way, but when I come back, I'll be by your side forever."

Tarin started to cry, and she turned away.

"I'm sorry Tari-- I--" She turned and kissed him, then she ran off down the hill. Neerowolf turned redder than the sun, and he looked off into the horizon. Someday, he thought, he would have the courage to tell her how he felt. Nah, he told himself, he would never be able to do it.

He left Morin's Point and went down to his house, where his mother and father finished packing their belongings. It was time to leave.

---------------------
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Icegaze » Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:18 pm

Somehow, I seem to have heard those lines in about a dozen different movies. But, it looks like the story's going in a good direction.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Return to Rogue's Gallery