Drawing request

Displays of original artwork, handicrafts, musings and other talents

Moderator: Kaos

Drawing request

Postby Neerowolf » Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:53 pm

Neerowolf wrote:OK OK OK! I had an idea if you were willing to do it! I wanted a sketch of my character, but seeing as I'm artisticly challenged compared to you, I thought about asking you for help. I can give you allll the information you need for the sketch, but if you're not willing to do this, then I guess its up to you, but just in case you have some spare time and you can't think of anything to do, I got some inspiration right here! Sorry if I sound very excited, but its just I know exactly how I want it.

Basically, I want me in dark dark armor standing on some sort of pillar, not like greek pillar, but more like a jagged rock sticking up out of the ground. I'll be facing the left, but looking towards the viewers. Make my hair ragged, rough, and limp, not sticking up, and make it long, like 2 inches (on a regular person, to give you a sense of the idea there) I'm wearing dark armor, but only light armor, like the guy in your sig is wearing, but It'll be sort of covered up by these long rag-like capes I have. They're torn and dirty, and they're like capes, but thin and long, and waving in the breeze. Make my left arm (the one thats facing us) sort of draped across my chest, while in the other hand, I'm holding a katana (like a japanese style sword) down diagonally to the left, facing down.

Dude, If you can do this, I'll give you 600 ice cubes, and a whole lot of respect, but if you can't or don't want to, I totally understand, seeing as its a relatively hard request. I want alot more detail than some of your work, but I know you can do it. Theres not a real deadline, but It would be cooler if you got it up faster. If you actually do it, than don't be afraid of posting it in a thread, because if it looks sort of bad (no offense, I know you rock at drawing) its my fault for not giving good instructions. Sorry, now I'm sounding forceful...

Its totally up to you man. You don't have to do it. If you want to, and don't understand something, don't be shy to ask me, because I know exactly what I want, and can describe it to the very last eyelash.

Could you? I can still describe him... I'm not expecting it anytime soon, And you don't even have to color it!

This was a PM to kaos about a picture I wanted to be drawn of me, but I don't know if she has gotten to it. Can someone attempt this? Pleases?
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Return to Rogue's Gallery