alternate logo

Displays of original artwork, handicrafts, musings and other talents

Moderator: Kaos

Postby Nuxius » Tue Dec 17, 2002 6:12 am

Well, if you're going to use Bryce to make one yourself, then that would definitely be better, as you could make it exactly how you want it instead of having to work with the way something else already is.

Like I said before though, all together, compressed in a .zip file, it's about 1MB, so I'll go ahead and upload it, but if you want to delete it after you download it you can.
Nuxius
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Postby TerraFrost » Fri Dec 27, 2002 3:32 am

those are some nifty icebergs! i was gonna play around with bryce some more, but... i haven't unpacked my desktop since i moved back home for the holidays, and that's where bryce is installed - so i guess i'll play around with it when i move back into the dorms! :)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Fri Dec 27, 2002 3:53 am

You could also freeze a block of ice (or buy one) then carve it into an iceberg shape yourself and take a picture of it! :thumbs:
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Nuxius » Sat Dec 28, 2002 5:59 am

You'd have to dye your water a bluish white before doing it though. Otherwise it would never look right.

Otherwise you could try it with dry ice (which is a lot more dense) but you have to buy that.
Nuxius
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Dec 28, 2002 6:18 am

Yeah TerraFrost, get inventive with the food coloring! Be careful while carving tho! :)
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Previous

Return to Rogue's Gallery