The Hunt

The Hunt

Postby Ghostfire » Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:20 pm

Ghostfire ran quickly through the forests of Wilderland. Three Werewolves 20 yards in from him. He had been chasing them since Thorndale, where Ghostfire had been asked to hunt down these three who have been causing many problems for Thorndale town folk. Suddenly, he heard them stop moving. He stopped, and he lept quietly into the tree above, his night vision eyes glowing as he scanned the area. He realized that they had him surrounded, or so they though. So he waited, and slowly the werewolfs crept along to the middle where they thought Ghostfire was. Ghostfire pulled out his silver bullet slayer, smiling as he aimed down to the head of one werewolf, he pulled the trigger and the splash of blood hitting the floor was heard after the gunshot. Ghostfire jumped down from the tree and let two more bullets fly, each taking there mark and dropping each of the vile beasts. He put his gun away and closed his fist as his left wristblade came out. He then took the heads of his victims.

He then went back to Thorndale, as the villigers began to come out of their homes to start the day. The stood in amazement as Ghostfire put on the heads of the were wolves on pike in the center of town. A cheerful cry went out across the town.

Ghostfire then rented out a room for himself, and slept all day, awaiting night.

He woke up late in the night, his window was open, and he knew it was closed before he went to sleep. He pulled out his gun, its red beam moving in the dark at whatever was in the room. He then stopped as he caught the glimpse of a man sitting on a chair at the front door. He was in a dark red suit, with a dark red overcoat and a red hat. His glasses were somewhat glowing yellow in the dark. "I remember once when you, immortals, were fearless men. Now you cower only hunting mediocre creatures, werewolves, balverines, but what happen to hunting all of us that come from the dark continent?" The man asked. "I killed the last vampire to come from the dark continent." Ghostfire answered, still pointing the gun at the man. "HAHA!!! Vampires, Im talking about true undead."The man said but was shot by Ghosfire. The man fell off the chair onto the floor. Ghostfire got up, but the dark figure that was on the floor was now up and in his face. The man grabbed Ghostfire and launched him through the wall. Ghostfire fell out into the town rolling in the middle of the street. Ghostfire was up, He closed his fists in rage as this wristblades came out. In front of him, was the mysterious figure. "My name, is Alucard. What is yours?" Alucard announced. "Ghostfire." Alucard laughed, "I like that name!" Alucard laughed again pulling out a large sword. "Lets Begin" Alucard said.
It lives where love has died..... this Ghostfire
Ghostfire
Traveler

Postby chaotic century » Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:49 pm

CC was taking a midnight stroll when all of a sudden ghostfire fell out of a wall in front of him.rather surprised a twhat had jsut happened he started to jest with him heh someone seems to be having an exciting night.he said chuckling until he saw the immortal jump out of the hole that ghostifre had just fallen out of.
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Ghostfire » Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:58 pm

"Well Chaotic Century, it seems we have our work cut out for us." Ghostfire said. He Ran at Alucard going in fast combos, going left right and up, but Alucard deflected. Alucard came back, swinging his long sword very fast. Ghostfire backed up blocking his attacks, Alucard was faster and slashed acrossed the chest of Ghostfire. GF fell backwards, to the ground. He stood up quickly as his chest healed. He smiled, he then let a long dagger fly. Through the throat of Alucard it went. Alucard stumbled backward. He pulled out the dagger and dropped it. The wound closed up and he laughed. "This may take awhile." Alucard grinned.
Ghostfire
Traveler

Postby chaotic century » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:38 am

So what now, will it be it two immortals locked in an epic battle until Judgment Day and trumpets sound?
then CC turned to alucard or you could surrender?

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Ghostfire » Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:03 pm

Ghostfire and Alucard both pulled out there guns, and a shot out occurred. Both men were hit numerous times. Alucard took almost the entire clip from Ghostfire. After each getting there clips off, tehy both fell to their knees. As the bullets fell out from their skin and onto the floor. Ghostfire charged at Alucard, he drove his wristblades into the chests of ALucard, pushing him back into the side of a building, Ghostfire lifted him up and slammed his blade into the wall, releasing the wristblades, Alucard now was hanging from the wall with wristblades pinning him up. He caught up much blood, but he laughed. "I suppose that is all you have" He said as he tore the blades out of his chest and fell down to the ground. "Any ideas?" Ghostfire asked CC.
Ghostfire
Traveler

Postby MegaManV2 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:23 pm

MegaManV2 was standing on a rooftop, watching. "Should I help or should I not? I need to know..." he said to himself. Then he jumps off and slashes with Galaxia at Alucard. 'Why am I doing this?' he was thinking, slashing mindlessly. Then he jumps up and slashes, with great force. "Take that!" MegaManV2 mindlessly shouted, then turned to Ghostfire and said, "Need a hand?"
I am Light. MegaManV2 Light. Licensed to... *frrrt* Pardon me. Let's start that again, shall we? I am Light. MegaManV2 Light. Licensed to... *burp* That's it, I QUIT!
MegaManV2
Townfolk

Location: Look behind you. I'm the boy peeking up your anus. I'm not a stalker, I'm being scientific!

Postby chaotic century » Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:41 pm

heh it doesn't matter how many people we have if he keeps regenerating, were jsut wasting our time. We need to imobolize him some how, thats the best we can do right now. but i guess ill give it a try anyway he finished saying this as he pulled out sentinal fury and swung it as hard as he could sending a magic wave at alucard and then followed up by rushing at him and hacking and slashing him to pieces.....

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby MegaManV2 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:46 pm

"I think I have an idea." MegaManV2 said as he slashes Alucar to pieces. Then he creates shockwave, which scatters the pieces. "Quick! Make sure the pieces get stuck to the ground! MegaManV2 shouts as he sticks Galaxia through Alucard's head and into the ground.
I am Light. MegaManV2 Light. Licensed to... *frrrt* Pardon me. Let's start that again, shall we? I am Light. MegaManV2 Light. Licensed to... *burp* That's it, I QUIT!
MegaManV2
Townfolk

Location: Look behind you. I'm the boy peeking up your anus. I'm not a stalker, I'm being scientific!

Postby Ghostfire » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:41 pm

Ghostfire pulled out many of his hidden knives, pinning four limbs and some other body parts down, leaving Alucard unable to move. "If he is unable to regenerate in 24 hours, he will die. Put his head on a pike, in the middle of town so all can see that vampires and undead will not be tolerated.
Ghostfire
Traveler

Postby MegaManV2 » Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:28 pm

MegaManV2 pulls Galaxia out of ground, picks head up, and sticks it on the pike "Well, that was fun. I wonder if we could be part of a team." MegaManV2 said as he puts the pike in the middle of the town.
MegaManV2
Townfolk

Postby Ghostfire » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:58 pm

"I work alone." Ghostfire said as he began his exit from the town. "Oh, i would watch him, just in case he decides to pull himself back together" Ghostfire laughed as he disappeared into the wilderness.
Ghostfire
Traveler

Postby chaotic century » Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:46 pm

CC had already drifted away as soon as he saw the situation was under control. off again alone to wander wherever fate might take him.....

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Return to Halls of Dereth