Cleo and the Pregnantcy

Cleo and the Pregnantcy

Postby Rao » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:10 am

Many matters were discussed in the meeting halls of the high kings about the girl whom Rao had fallen in love with before his end. It appeared she was pregant. Ritsu, whom by right owned all that Rao had left behind. So it was decided that Cleo and the child will go to live with Ionclaw in Ironclaw fortress. At the age of 7, he would begin his training with the badgers, then at 13, he will be sent to He Fang Castle to study with the Samurians. This was the fate of the boy, who Cleo had not yet decided to name.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:21 pm

Ritsu was greeted at the door of the keep inside of He Fang castle. He walked through a couple of corridors and up some stairs til he came to a large bedroom door. He enter and saw Cleo staring out the window. Ritsu smiled, "From a poor slave to royalty. What a change it must be." Ritsu laughed sitting down. "Yes, it is rather nice. It is a shame that your father left me with a child and no one to raise it into the man it should be." She said sadly. "It was his time, he had fought through more battles than anyone could ever hope to imagine. It was simply his time to go, and he knew it. Do you think he could not have blocked that ax. HAHA!!!! He was attacked by 50 arrows and lived, do you think Rao Warblade could not stop a simple throwing ax." Ritsu said sipping some wine. "Yes, but he knew what he was doing to me, so why would he just leave." Cleo said loudly. Ritsu responded firm and strong, "Selfish woman, he left more than you and offspring!!! Friends, family, loyal soldiers that fought and died. Before you have a pity party on yourself, please respect the others who cared about this man." Ritsu said settling back down. Nothing was said for minutes. "I'm sorry, I realize that you only had a few breif moments with the true Rao, and not his darker side. "She said regrettably. "What will the child be named?" Ritsu asked. "Aias Warblade will be his name." Cleo said. Ritsu nodded, "good name, strong name." He said getting up. "I must go back to the Temple City, I shall be here at his birth." Ritsu said opening the door. "Ritsu" Cleo said as he turned around slowly. "I will need your help with this child, I know nothing of how to raise a child good and proper." Cleo said helpless about the situation she was in. "He is has the blood of a Warblade, his manners will come, so will his stength, courage and prowness. He will be that of his father and his brother, a warrior, destined for glory and doomed to die in all of his glory. Proper raising wont matter once a sword fallsupon his hands." Ritsu said, and then he was gone.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:01 pm

Cleo walked along the corridor, she was dazed as she screamed in agony and tried to run away. A dark figure followed quicky behind her, a blade in his hand. Cle opened the door leading to the hall, she rna through and closed it. THe figure opened the door quickly, there stood Ironclaw, in fear the dark cloaked man turned to run. But the badger grabbed him with his powerful claws and lifted him by the throat against the wall. The man stabbed him with his little blade and Ironclaw laughed outrageously. "A little needle you bring to my fortress." He said as he pulled of the hood and revealed a dark skinned man. His face filled with fear, "Who sent you? YOu speak now, or i will forever give you peace." Ironclaw demanded. The man then stabbed himself with his other blade, and fell limb. He turned to the badgers that gathered to see, "Cleo, to the infirmary, I want a full scale search of the entire fortress, every crack, closet and corner checked. You find something that isnt a badger or a wolverine or guest, kill it or him." Ironclaw shouted.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:56 pm

Cleo laid quietly sleeping, but she woke up in pain. She was having contractions, badger guards and Ironclaw entered running. "Take her to the Infirmary now!." He Yelled.

11 hours went by as Ritsu arrived and awaited for the birth of the baby. As the screaming from inside the infrimary stopped, they heard the cry of a baby boy. Both came in quickly, to see a badger mum holding up a small baby boy. He cried for only a little bit, until he saw Ritsu and Ironclaw. "Welcome to the world. Aias Warblade." Ritsu smiled proudly. The baby closed its eyes and then went to sleep.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:09 pm

Ritsu walked with Ironclaw through the fortress. Discussin about the child and to make sure all proper arrangements for the baby. "What about another assassin attack? Perhaps Cleo wont be so lucky this time." Ritsu said. "Cleo is sleeping the officers quarters, there are two guards always at each end of the hallway and there are no windows or any other ways to get in. So she will be safe now." Ironclaw explained. "Very well, Also, Have you heard any more on the problems of the Samurians?" Ritsu asked curiusoly. "Yes, but alot of it is just talk, they will most likely come to a deal. I hope..."Ironclaw laughed as did Ritsu.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:30 pm

So in the passing months the baby began its growing. His hair was blonde, his eyes blue. Unlike his brother and father who both have black hair and dark eyes. He treated as royalty, badgermums and Cleo took care of him night and day. He was a quiet baby, he never cried, his eyes examined everything in the world.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:22 pm

A large badger gritted is teeth as he stood staring into the eyes of a boy, the boy was thick, with muscles forming already at his young age. His chestplate was black steel, with gold around the shoulders. His greaves were black as were his bracers. His helmet, covered his cheeks and on the top was the hair of his own horse, Casma, making seem as though he had a mohawk. (Achilles in Troy is what he bascially looks like) His spear, which was called dawn, was shining brightly in the morning sun. Aias charged at the badger, leaping to one side and driving his spear down at the badgers neck, the blow was barely deflected as the badger raised his shield, the blow was powerful and almost knocked the massive badger on the ground. Aias circled him, going into another attack, the badger deflecting his blows but barely. Aias cast his spear, the badger put his sheild up, as he did Aias charged pulling a sword from his shield as holding at the badgers unprotected neck. "Got me again, young master the old badger laughed. "You are letting me, my old friend." Aias smiled. As they picked up their weapons and headed in side the fortress, they began to talk. "Tomorrow is your 16 birthday?" The badger asked. "Yes it is, I leave for He Fang castle tomorrow also." Aias replied as the enter the main hall where badgers and wolverines were dining. As the two friends looked over at the table of lords, Guan Yi could be seen talking to Ironclaw. Aias his badgerfriend went to the barracks to put their weapons away.

"I beleive the boy is the master of the Spear." Guan Yi said. "I can beleieve it, The only time he has lost in sparring was against me and my son, and my son can not longer defeat him. It is very easy to look upon him and say he is the master of the Spear. Why do you ask?" Ironclaw asked. "I think this war is coming for our lands, Tao Lu, told me that the only way I can win is with the master of the Spear by myside." Guan Yi said sipping some wine. "He is ready I believe to start his days of battle." Ironclaw as Aias walked back into the main hall holding the hand of his mother. "Well, my young friend, Today is the day where you will leave us, and go to finish your training at He Fang castle." Ironclaw said proudly, but sadly also. Aias smiled, "Guan Yi, tell me, has war come to your lands?" Aias asked curiously. "I am afraid so...." the warrior replied sadly. Aias smiled, "very well, I shall pack my horse and we will leave as soon as night falls." Aias said, goingback to his chamber.
Rao
Elite Guard

Return to Halls of Dereth