The Battle of 20 days

Postby Rao » Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:01 am

OOC~ok, Ritsu and Rao are fighting in the main keep, in the great hall, alone, So wolfie, you arent watching them fight. All of Hebian is controlled by Dereth, none of Kesshin's forces. His forces are camped on the south and west sides of the city and we are attacking from the east. As for Vortex, i dont know where he is.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Wolfie » Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:16 am

((Okiedokie... XD ))
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:44 pm

The Dereth forces smashed into the scrambling front line of Kesshin's forces. The wild orcs of Ossilgath came first, taking the incoming arrows of the enemy with joy, and many took three arrows before falling. Brave they were, strong and proud of Rao and his new found faith. Then came the fierce wolverines, they tore down tents, burned armorys and destroyed all men in their way.

Erelens Elves hung back, dropping thousands of arrows onto the heads of the enemy forces. Soon the enemy forces were trying to retreat back into the city, as the reached the gate, they looked to the large tower where the flag of Kesshin hung high, but they looked, and the only thing they saw was the flag of Hebian raised high in the morning sky. THe sun broke across the enemy encampment, and a large cheer came from the forces of Dereth as the entire city of Hebian had been taken by two hundred troops and now belonged once again to it's master, Tyche.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:00 pm

A sound of wind and triumph came from the highest tower of Hebian, filling Dereth troops with pride, and Kenshin's with dispair. There, Erelen was blowing in his horn Elensulrasse, "the wind of the stars". As a signal the archers on the walls started to pour more death into the surprised Kenshin forces, and the youngest from the wizards of fire, started to add fire to the rain of arrows...
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:46 pm

Hatto charged at Rao swinging his ax all around but Rao deflecting many of his attacks and evading the rest. Hatto was a grea warrior, he roarded has his strength increased with his prowness in this battle. Rao swiftly dodged his attacks and sending some of his own attacks back. The Two broke off and circled eachother. Rao lept in the air, but Hatto was waiting for it, he threw his ax at the chest of Rao, it was too late for Rao to block, the ax pierced his chest, blade first, Rao fell to the ground hard. He ripped the ax from his chest and threw it to the ground. Rao tried to stand, but he sank back to his knees. "Rao Warblade, you will be a story to tell my sons back home." Hatto smiled. Rao laughed insanely, "Do you see that man who fights Kenshin? He will kill you, if i dont." Rao laughed. Hatto picked his ax up, and he lifted it back to swing, as he did, kamikazr came to life at Rao's bidding and unseen took one last slice at Hatto, who stood still as his head fell from his shoulders. Rao smiled and fell over....
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:44 pm

"The battle is completely under control, Sir" stated the field Marshall.
"Too much under control. Where is Kenshin, where is Hatto? And even where are Ritsu and Rao?" answered Erelen
"We have not been able yet to get into the main Hall of the main keep. The dorrs seem to have been magically sealed!"
"Keep on trying to open the doors and keep some clerics and magicians on the doors. Let me know inmediately if something happens"...
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Ghostfire » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:49 am

Ghostfire looked at the fallen Rao, Li Meng was almost on him when Ghost swung his claw around and sliced the arm of Li Meng. Who shook the hit off as nothing happened. He growled as he let an arrow fly towards Ghostfire who blocked it with an unknown object in his sleeve. Li Meng then went into a combo of attacks, his speed amazing as he swung in circles but missed all, he stood, breathing hard...
It lives where love has died..... this Ghostfire
Ghostfire
Traveler

Postby Dracofrost » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:17 am

Buried beneath the outskirts of the city of Hebian, an old vaulted crypt crumbles beneath the pounding weight of charging orcs and wolverines, creating an open sinkhole near the outer wall, a dark and mysterious hole into the earth below...
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby ChatOmbre » Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:03 pm

"Hello, pretty. Long time, no see..." Rosa whispered honeyed words as she slinked from the shadows, gracefully dodging his ax and gently sliding her black blade into Rao's back. "Too bad we don't have time to catch up... Sweet dreams." She whispered to him once more, smiling slowly as he fell to the ground, asleep...
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Ghostfire » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:50 pm

correct me if im wrong, but Rao is already on the floor dead, or whatever he is.
Ghostfire
Traveler

Postby ChatOmbre » Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:46 pm

Ghostfire wrote:correct me if im wrong, but Rao is already on the floor dead, or whatever he is.

OOC: oops! :oops: well then, I guess he'll be passed out or whatever for longer.
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby chaotic century » Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:23 pm

cc jumped off his perch n made his way towards rao and the rest of the furious battle between kenshin n ritsu
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Ghostfire » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:07 pm

"Who is this warrior who attacks us so senselessly." Li Meng cried. Ghostfire smiled, "I am the hunter of Evil, the one who can walk unseen if he may, and has the power of God on his side. I am Ghostfire." He said bowing. "I am Li Meng, lord and servant of my god, Kenshin." Li Meng said readily. "Tis a shame you beleive that man to be a god, when he hides behind his armies." Ghostfire said. Li Meng angered came at him but Ghostfire slashed him away. Twice and once more he tried, leaving Li Meng tired and in pain. From the corner of his, Ghostfire saw Kenshin come at him. Ghostfire sidestepped and was slashed by the giant blade of Kenshin.
Ghostfire
Traveler

Postby Rao » Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:00 pm

As Kenshin came after Ghostfire, Ritsu tackled him, the force of the attack sent them both into the door smashing it down. Kenshin and Ritsu hit the door with such force that they fell down the keep stairs and down to ground of the city. From where they fell, Erelen and his elves immediately rushed through the door to find Hatto dead and Rao unconscious.

Back down where Kenshin and Ritsu fell, they got up slowly, the fall was around around 50 feet down the stairs. Ritsu was up first, he ran at Kenshin who was on his knees, Ritsu kicked him square in the ribs, sending across the street into an estate wall. Kenshin was fast though, he ran from Ritsu, down the street past elves whom he tried to stab. He arrvied at the front gate, only to have one obstacle in his path, Ritsu. Kenshin cleaned off his blade, "It is a great shame your leader, Rao died, is it not?" Kenshin said sadly but very mockingly. "He wasn't my leader, he is my father, and you will die, and when you are to be judged by Innos in the halls of Amagroth, my father will laugh when you are sent down to the underworld for eternity." Ritsu smiled. "If that should be, I will be sure to take you with me." Kenshin said charging at Ritsu. His golden armets took one single movement and Ritsu was behind Kenshin, he did not turn to look at his opponent. Kenshin stood as the gates of Hebian opened, and he saw his army being massacred by the Allied force. A tear came from his eye as he fell ot his knees.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:06 pm

Outside the gates of the city of Hebian, the sinkhole grows, crumbling and spreading, dropping a few soldiers of both Kenshin's and the Allied forces down 30 feet or more into a moldy and soggy underground, surrounded by water worn, paint chipped, and moldy stone sarcophagi. Lain across the lid of a particularly massive and high edifice of the dead, a huge sword sits, blade gleaming in the light from above, which it has not seen for centuries. It glitters brightly, visible even out of the sinkhole...

OOC: Basically I just need somebody else to take interest and come along and pick the sword up, since me having some random NPC come and grab it would kindof ruin the point of it's disability of immobility.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

PreviousNext

Return to Halls of Dereth