The Battle of 20 days

The Battle of 20 days

Postby Rao » Thu May 13, 2004 8:54 pm

Eventually what the battle line will look like.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Thu May 13, 2004 8:57 pm

Allied forces= 4.5 Million
Rao's Forces= 4.7 Million
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Fri May 14, 2004 10:16 am

The black line is the movement of Rao's army, or the defensive line of Rao's army?
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Fri May 14, 2004 4:34 pm

Defensive line, sorry i didnt clarify that. But the line from Ayan Barquar to the Badger line is only the march, the allies have the orc lines all covered.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Fri May 14, 2004 9:09 pm

Ok, no more OCC's!!! Here we go!!!!

The Orc front line's spanned many miles, 4 and some odd million soldiers all marched to the desired spot of Rao. He would try no tricks, no special tactics. He beleived his orcs were no match on trickery with the elves and badgers. Open war would be the way he would go.

In around a day, the entire front line was soon formed. All waiting patiently as out in the distance they could see the Samurians and Khadrim marching. Also, further down , Cragstone, Uziz, Endor, Hebian-to, Yaraq and Ter. All the way to the east of the line, The Badger and Wolverines marched. The Battle for Dereth would soon begin.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Sat May 15, 2004 5:07 pm

Ballard stood at the front, where Endor was coming. He then saw the flags of both warlord Yukimara Sanada and Nobunaga. They arrived with 100 warriors, some of the best in the world. "How was the sea to you?" Ballard asked. "Ahh, your god, Adanos let us be safe." Yukimara said. "I have never seen such an assembly in my long immortal life." Nobunaga said enthuisatically. "Yes, this is the great war the world has ever seen." Said Rao entering from the air. "Yukimara, Nobunaga, thank you for coming. I trust that your kingdoms are alright and in order?" Rao asked. "No, we suffered defeat against the Memrauians. Our soldiers were no match for their gunpowder. We are all that is left." Yukimara said. "Ahh, well after this battle, I will be sure that Endor and the samurian empires belong to you two." Rao said. "Thank you," They both said. Rao then left through the air. "It is odd, I heard he is a ruthless assassin and murderer. Why does he offer land he will conquer so difficulty to us?" Nobunaga asked. "He is a murderer, but he is an honorable warrior, and lands mean nothing to him. He just wants his nemesis, his son, Ritsu to meet his fate."Ballard said. "Ritsu, Lord of the Armet they call him." Yukimara said. "He is lord of much more than that" Ballard added.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Sat May 15, 2004 8:37 pm

200 yards separated the long massive line of both giant armies. On the side of the Allied forces, the Generals of all the countries spoke. This consisted of Ironclaw, Dyche, Uziz, The Dwarven King, Lord of Hebian-to, Hanzo of Endor, Kwalik of the Lugians, the four mighty Generals of the samurian kingdom, and Thorsten Cragstone. They spoke silently. "It seems that they have two new generals, but i dont see Rao anywhere. And where is Ritsu?" Cragstone asked. "He will be here," Hanzo replied looking towards the sky. After some more talking about the stradegy, a chant was being heard, but it was faint to the generals. But they then heard it,
DIAN DIAN DIAN DIAN DIAN DIAN!!!!!!!!!!! The chant was.

A massive man then appeared from behind the rows of soldiers. Everyone bowed, "What a day for battle!!!" Tsu said jumping out from behind Dian. The brothers looked across the field to the orcs, "It cant be!!!" Dian said. The other generals looked over to where he was looking. "Nobunaga!!!!!!" Dian shouted. Dian then began running across the open field towards him. Nobunaga turned to see Dian running. "Dian Wei, You fool!!" Nobunaga yelled as he pulled out his long katana. It was glowing purple, many magics pulsated through it. They noth charged at each other.

Nobunaga lepted into the air, throwing down his blade at the neck of Dian, but Dian deflected it away, They both went into swinging their weapons, neither getting an angle on eachother. The match was even. Nobunaga was quicker, and he dropped to the floor kicking Dian in the knee, he fell to one, Nobunaga went to swing but Dian swung his axe forcing Nobunaga to back off. Dian gave a might roar smashing both his axs into the ground, sending a shock wave to nobunaga, sending him to the floor. Both men breathed heavily. They both smiled at eachother, both got up and walked eachother. "They shook hands, "I vow not to attack you, my old friend." Dian said. "As goes for me too." Nobunaga said whispering a healing spell to Dian's knee. They both went back to their repsected sides.

The generals couldnt beleive what they just saw. "I suggest that no one attack neither Yukimara and Nobunaga, they are better fighters then anyone on this battlefield." Dian said. "We must wait for Erelen and Ritsu." They all agreed.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sun May 16, 2004 12:16 am

From the north, beyond the hills a sound of drums and pipes was heard...The whole battlefield fixed their view on the hills. As the music became louder, the metallic reflexes of a thousend artifacts could be seen as they raised like the sun from behind the hills. The last of the Khadrim's army, the mighty magic artilliery had arrived. An in the middle point of the line of artifacts was Erelen.
He was wearing the mithril coat and the shield with the golden lonely star shining in the night blue sky. And in his head, the light of the Ice Star, heart of the Ice Drake could be seen shining through the dwarven mithril helm, present from Herim, Lord of Belgost.

His armor shining like in a court ball, was only enhancing the shining of the brightest aura he had ever had, Erelen, "Lonely Star", looked like Innos on Earth, defying fate and claiming for Victory.

The elven sholdiers started to hail and to clash their swords and pikes against their shields at the rithm of the drums.
Like fire, the clashing of the shield extended through the kilometers of the Alliance line.

In that moment, the melody of the pipes changed, and like in a parade, to the rythm of the drums, the troops of Khadrim starting moving laterally. The lancers stood in first line, in a strange attack formation, as they had left a gap in the middle of the lines, like inviting the enemys to drive a edge among them. The gap was a whole corrido empty of troops that went up the hill till the place where Erelen could be seen.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Mon May 17, 2004 12:58 am

Ritsu landed next to the generals, "Rao is not to be found, this is strange, his presence is not for miles, i presume trickery, but yet nothing strange I feel." Ritsu said. "He will be here, all too well Rao will come, and his might and power with him." Thorsten Cragstone said.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Mon May 17, 2004 1:25 am

A large roar came from the sky as the two last remaining ancient dragons came from the sky, Rao riding on top of the large red dragon. They swirled in the sky above the generals as the allied forces archers got ready to start shooting down the dragons. Rao then jumped off the dragon falling off to the ground, he landed on his feet in front of the generals. He began pacing back and forth, as a large chant came from the orcs far behind him. RAO RAO RAO RAO RAO!!!!! They cheered. "We can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way." He continued. "Take your armies and go to your cities, vowing to aid me when I see fit, or fall here, on this glorious day. I wish no more death upon any of you." Rao said. "Take your words and go back to your army." Thorsten Cragstone said loudly. "Then fight me, Cragstone? Or do you plan to cower behind your armies?" Rao said insultingly. The man laughed. "I am no coward, but I am no fool." Cragstone said. "Is there anyone who will accept my challenge." Rao said. Of course Dian Wei walked forward. "I accept your challenge!!" He yelled walking out towards Rao.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Mon May 17, 2004 2:45 pm

“Shakmut” murmured Erelen. The flag man mounted by his said looked at him confused. “Shakmut, in the land of Harad meant “it was written”. There a valiant goes to a sure dead. But nobody can bent its own destiny to become greater, if you don’t try. Dian will join Innos as the most courageous warrior in history, the place that Rao would have taken if his will had not betrayed him and took him to the dark side. But Dian will die for a cause. He knows that if he manages to wound, tire, or weaken Rao in any way, the battle will look like much more even. His sacrifice will save thousands. And still, he has a small chance of winning over Rao and stopping the slaughter”

And then he added “But all these individual duels, and this open battle are all Rao’s style. He has forced us to give him the battle conditions he prefers. Let’s hope this has been his last tactical victory” And then calling a Captain near by he said: “Repeat the orders to all the elven troops: No matter what happen, the plan is to be followed. No elf is to move without and order. Stand on your ground”
“Yes, My lord” said the captain turning around and riding to the different companies to make sure the orders were acknowledged.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Mon May 17, 2004 9:27 pm

Rao charged at Dian swinging at him rapidly, Dian blocking the attacks, but Rao did something strange, instead of continuing he broke off into a trot in a circle around Dian, he quickly then chraged into another attack, Dian again blocking all of the attacks. Rao again did it, Dian kept blocking them, this went on for a few mintues. Cragstone turned to Ironclaw, "What is he doing?" He asked. Ironclaw smiled. "He is the lion in the darkness." Ironclaw said.

Rao charged at Dian, going into combinations and Dian countered, Dian crossed his two axes to deflect a stab, the force of the blow sent him sprawling backwards. Rao was in his attack stance, his blade skaing from the force. He snapped back up in position. Dian regaining his balance.

"What strength this man posseses. The gods favor him in this war." Dian thought. Dian then jumped towards Rao, who jumped back, but Dian slammed his axes into the floor, creating a shock wave. Rao jumped into the air, Dian was waiting for this, he then threw his axe at Rao. The axe hit Rao in the stomach, knocking him out of the air and flat on the ground. The axe sticking out of his stomach. Dian sighed in relief. Walking up too Rao, whos eyes were closed. Dian pulled the axe pulled from his stomach, but his eyes grew wide, he looked down as the dent armor was now destroyed. Rao threw his blade up into the gut of Dian. Dian stumbled back as Rao pulled the blade out of his gut.

Dian grew dizzy as he fell to his knees, he began breathing hard. Rao walked to him and kneeled in front of him. He caught Dian as he fell forward. "It is the greatest honor one can have, to die by your sword." Dian said. "It would have been great to die by your axes. But alas, it wasnt meant to be." Rao said. "Goodbye, Rao, the battlemaster." Dian said as he said his final breath and died. Rao picked the large man up with ease, and carried him to Erelen. "He was the greatest warrior this world has ever seen. I will hold my attack for one day for proper burial." Rao said.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Wed May 19, 2004 7:20 pm

Rao returned to his tent at the back of the front line. An orc came to him, with a beautiful woman who was struggling. She had small cuts on her face, she kicked the orc between the legs. The orc went to strike her down with his blade but was obliterated by two cuts of Rao's sword. The woman stood still, looking at the warrior. "You are Rao?" She asked. "Yes, I am."Rao said. "They tell stories of your battles, they say you leave none alive." She said coldly. "Well, then who tells the stories?" Rao laughed. The girl then quickly took off at a run but was caught by Rao. He picked her up and carried her off to his tent.

He put her down on his bed as he took of his battle armor and put on some loose leggins. "What do you plan on doin to me?" She asked nervously. "Nothing, you will stay here until this war is over. Then you will be free. Here...." Rao said trying to use a wet rag to clean her face. The woman slapped his hand away, Rao threw the rag at her. As he got up and began cleaning his armor. "What is your name?" Rao asked. "Does it matter?" She replied. Rao glared at her, sending a shiver down her spine. "Cleo is my name." She said. "Cleo? Never heard of such a name." Rao laughed. Cleo giggled as well. "They said that you are a murderer of all beings. Ruthless. I dont see this in you." She claimed. "This war is nothing to me, I dont need these orcs, or these massive weapons. I have a greater war to fight." Rao said. "What war is this?" Cleo asked. Rao turned. "The war inside my mind." Rao said smiling.

As night came, both massive armies camped for the night, have 14 hours left before their battle. Warriors from each side sharpened weapons and cleaned armor. Yukimara and Nobunaga sat at their fire near their tents. "It is a shame that all those brave men will be gone come tomorrow. It is a shame that this great land is on the brink of total war." Yukimara said standing up pointing across the field, "Look it, as far as I can see there are men, elves, dwarves, badgers, wolverines, lugians, Azracs, all united. This land could never be ruled or taken by a foreign ruler." Yukimara said. Nobunaga shook his head. "Kenshin would try, if he knew of this place. His lands are destroyed of all resources. This place is running wild with life. The gods look upon it with great desire. His massive armies would wear out all resoruces in only a couple of thousand years." Nobunaga said. "He is a great warlord and has conquered many continents, but he has never met warriors like Rao in battle. Nor Tsu and Ritsu. They would tear through his ranks." Yukimara said. "Yes they would." Nobunaga agreed.

That night as Rao slept, Cleo crept from her sleep to Rao, and held a small dagger to his throat. Tears came from her eyes, she could end the war right now. but somethign was stopping her. "Do it." Rao whispered. "End my suffering now." He said grabbing her by the arms. He brought her closer, until they were face to face. They then kissed.....
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Fri May 21, 2004 12:14 am

*Neerowolf made his way through the camp wearing his cloak, hiding his face. The guard looked at them and opened their mouthes. There was a throwing knife in his throat. Neerowolf found the most prestigious tent made his way towards it. There seemed to be movement going on in the tent. He heard a rustle. He put his hand on his sword, and stepped into the tent. He immediately was shocked to find Rao in the tent with a woman. They were both going at it, rao on top banging her hard from behind. He stepped back and averted his eyes and say "Excuse me sir..."
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Fri May 21, 2004 2:33 am

Rao immediatly lept in the air with his blade in his hand, he was at the door to see Nerrowolf there. He looked around to see if people were looking, he quickly pulled Nerrowolf inside. Wrapping leggins around himself, "This better be good, Wolfman, otherwise I will gut you from inch to inch." Rao said quickly throwing a blanket on top of Cleo. "What is it?" Rao asked hastily.
Rao
Elite Guard

Next

Return to Halls of Dereth