Another Assembly of Endor/ Attack on Reltin

Another Assembly of Endor/ Attack on Reltin

Postby Rao » Thu May 06, 2004 1:41 am

Atoma sat out in the gardens of his palace in the city Lythelthorpe, the largest city in the world. "Greetings Atoma." Ritsu said as he startled Atoma. "Who are you?" He said relazing sensing that the stranger was here on good terms. "I am Ritsu, I am here on a warning." Ritsu said quickly. "What warning do you bring, Ritsu?" Atoma asked concerned. "Rao is coming, with the largest force ever assembled." Ritsu declared. "How are you sure of this?" ASked Atoma. "I know him." Ritsu answered. "I'm his son." Ritsu smiled. "What do you suggest we do." Atoma asked nervous know. "Assemble your entire force, we will meet him at Fa gate." Ritsu said.
Last edited by Rao on Fri May 07, 2004 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Fri May 07, 2004 8:38 pm

"The Reltinians are barbaric, but they are not stupid. They will not dear brake the treaty from Rao, because they know he will attack them, and no one will help them, let us take the action first, let us attack the Reltinians, crush them with an iron fist. That way, we can give all attention to Rao. He is moving, and a great mass of his forces are moving. I can feel the change of the air." Ritsu said. "You are wise for someone so young, I admire you and trust you." Atoma said. "I am not much of a warrior, I can fight, but I prefer peace and prayer. I was given this powerful kingdom, only through blood, not through skill or talent. My son will take over soon, I have no will to rule anymore." Atoma said regrettably. He looked at Ritsu, who was still waiting for the answer of the attack. "I will ride with you to battle, this my last one, I will say." Atoma declared. "Very well, I shall meet you at Fa gate." Ritsu said, taking to the air and disappearing into the clouds.
Rao
Elite Guard

The march of Endor

Postby Rao » Fri May 07, 2004 8:42 pm

The forces and their marching
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Fri May 07, 2004 8:45 pm

OOC~ The black is the force of 200,000
The Red is the force of 150,000
The Light Blue is the main force of 500,000
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Sun May 09, 2004 9:58 pm

Ritsu returned as the large mass of Endorians marched through the massive Fa' gate. Their battle armor shining brightly in the sun as the first peaks of summer came. Out in front were the Generals and Atoma. The march was slow, as to not wear the troops down. Ritsu retured to the side of Atoma, they were all on horses, save Ritsu who sat legs crossed floating gently head level to Atoma. "What of Rao?" Atoma asked. "Nothing comes from Ossilgath, which concerns me." Ritsu said bothered that he was wrong. "What does, my child? We are in the clear for the battle at Reltin. Why would Rao's not coming worry you?" Atoma asked. Ritsu turned to him, "It means he is attacking elsewhere....."
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Tue May 11, 2004 2:32 am

The Reltinians were evil men. They slaved their women and children to do their work while they sat around all day drinking. Women had no rights, they were raped at will, by sometimes 3 to 4 men. They had no say in how they were treated, who they married. The cities had become cities of slavery and disgust. The men were greedy and slobs. The joy in the hearts of those who saw the giant army coming towards the cities. All woman and children passed the word that war was coming and that they were to finally be freed.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Wed May 12, 2004 1:51 am

Ritsu and Atoma took their force to the key point of Arwic castle. That is where the leader of the Reltins resided. Ritsu and Atoma stood in a tent, looking at the preparations. "Is this Just, Ritsu?" Atoma asked. "I beleive that it is, they are very vicious people. This land will be a wonderful part to Endor's empire." Ritsu said. Atoma smiled, "Yes it will."

The trebuchets of Endor soon let loose on the horribly defended Arwic Castle. Behind the row of Trebuchets, was Ritsu, leading the Infantry attack. The Infantry was masssive, consisting of over 100,000 troops. All ready for the all out assault on Arwic. The Trebuchets rained hell onto the castle. Smashing the keep down along with the archer towers. Ritsu sat on the floor patiently watching, this was in essence his first battle, and he was quite nervous.

Three consecutive boulders to the gate almost brought it down, it was badly damaged, "Free the peoples!!!!!!" Ritsu yelled as the massive force of Endor charged the castle. They ran straight into archer volleys, but the volleys could not hold back the fierce charge. Ritsu was out in front of the charge, he was eager. As he came to the gate, he took to the air saling right over the gate, landing on the floor over the gate. He was surrouded by Reltin soldiers, but he quickly slashed the counter weight on the gate, making it come up, which was brilliant timing as the Endorians charged through the gate, clashing into the Reltin ranks.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Thu May 13, 2004 12:25 am

Ritsu flipped left and right, over enemies, on top of enemies. He was everywhere at once. He confused the reltin soldiers to a point where they were no longer concentrating on the Endorians, but fighting to get to Ritsu, which was bad for them. The Endorians pushed them back into the courtyard, they stormed the battlements, killing all the archers on them.

There were two gates in the castle, one was stormed, but the other not yet. As the cowardly Reltins planned there escape, they opened the gates only to find that the Endor calvary lead by Atoma was there to stop them. They charged to the gate, running over all soldiers that tried to escape.

Bartom was the vicious ruler of the Reltins, he entered the battle now with his guard of warriors. They were great fighters, but only 20 of them they're were. They came from the mian keep to the front of the infantry charge. Where Bartom and his guard ran into the master warrior Ritsu. Bartom knew nothing of this man, so he attack carelessly, but would soon find that his mistake was ever leaving his keep of safety.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Thu May 13, 2004 8:37 pm

Ritsu took on the entire guard alone, as he was out in front of the battleline. He brought down the guards quickly, one after the other. Bartom soon realized that Ritsu was a great warrior and fear took his body. As Ritsu came for him, Bartom let an arrow go, but Ritsu knocked it down with his claw. Bartom let many arrows go, none hitting Ritsu. Ritsu was now close and Bartom swung his blade, Ritsu quickly deflected it, slicing down the armor of Bartom who fell back bleeding from his chest. "HELP!!!!" He yelled as Ritsu jumped into the air bringing down both his claws into the chest of Bartom who screamed in his death. As the Reltins saw their leader die they soon gave up. Ritsu stood at the head of soldiers as he raised his bloody armet in victory.

Atoma met with Ritsu, as a messenger from the other two cities of Reltin came. "Lord Atoma, your son Hanzo has taken both cities, he has freed the woman and children from slavery and has enslaved some 20,000 Reltin soldiers." He said. A sigh of relief came from everyone who heard. Reltin was now Endor!!!!

An eagle flew over head, gawking loudly, Ritsu immediatly looked up and listened. " Rao has attacked Ayan Barquar. Erelen calls for Endor." Ritsu said. "Yes, You and Hanzo will take our 800,000 troops to Ayan Barquar. I said i would battle once more, and those words were true. Good luck with your battles, Ritsu, for you are the greatest warrior this world has seen. Good luck, friend." Atoma as he and his guard departed to Endor where he would never be involved with politics again.

As for Ritsu and Hanzo, they met and lead their massive army too Ayan Barquar.
Rao
Elite Guard

Return to Halls of Dereth