Mourning Warhammer

Mourning Warhammer

Postby Tar-Herunole » Wed May 05, 2004 11:12 pm

After a few hours of galloping of the quick Mornaur, Erelen arrived to the gates of the Ironclaw fortress, whose banners waved to the wing at half post...
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Thu May 06, 2004 10:17 pm

Ironclaw welcomed Erelen sadly, as two badgers carried the dead body away. "Damn Rao, he killed 700 badgers with the meteors. I have never lost so many badgers in any battle. I tried to warn Warhammer about Rao, that he couldn't do it alone, regardless of his rage and power on the field. But he would not hear it. I thank you for taking his body, he will be buried next to my fathers." Ironclaw said sadly. "Do we know any plans of Rao's, My scouts say everything is all quiet at the gates, no assembly of any sort." Ironclaw asked.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sat May 08, 2004 12:58 am

"Rao, as all previous Lords, is blinded by rage, and he will definitely attack, and if I am not wrong he will use all his strength. But unlike the previous Lords he is no coward and is versed himself in the arts of war, so he will not let us see his plans. If you don;t see his troops in the earth, we will have to ask the wizards to search for them underground, in the sea, or even in the air! I am sure he is preparing to strike soon. As from where, my head tells me that Hebian will be the place this time, but my intuition, given that Ritsu went there, tell me Endor may be the place."
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sun May 09, 2004 11:03 pm

Mornaur came the next day with a message.
"Lord Ironclaw, the scouts say there are no troop movements through Ossilgath and th wizards don't see nothing. That is worrying. I am sure he is already preparing the assault. we should ask help from the birds. I will send a message to the Eagles, so they spread through the world and the seas. I will tell them to make sure they all come back. If Rao notice one of them, he could bring her down, but then we will know where is he planning to go"
That way he send the message tothe Lord of the Eagles.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Mon May 10, 2004 11:07 pm

"Rao has commanded a fleet, nor has there been any mass construction of a fleet. The Magicians would have seen it. Alas, more problems, Xardas has disappeared, his tower is gone too. The soldiers of Port Amad found no trace of it. Which has me wondering if he is infact covering Rao's movements, or he himself cannot see Rao's plan." Ironclaw said very worried at the situation. A large wolverine with a sad face came up to Erelen and Ironclawm bringing the few belongings of Warhammer. "What are we too?" He asked to Ironclaw, "With such madness and power in the world, why has Innos granted power to those who abuse it and kill great heros with those powers." He asked as tears fell. Ironclaw was also saddened.

Off in the distance a large figure came from over the horizon. It was Thorsten Cragstone, along with his guard of 100 men.

OOC~You must realize that Thorsten and Ironclaw dispise eachother so they havent really spoken. Thorsten is coming in offer of a true alliance for now and ever of their cities.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Tue May 11, 2004 12:31 am

Rao is not resting. That I can assure you. And if you say that Xardas is unseen, then things are worst that what we thought. Khadrim and Hebian are alert and so is Tar in Belgost. Endor and Ritsu are in the West. If Xardas is covering him, or he has found the way to mislead the magicians, he could be evrywhere in the sea... The birds will give us an answer.
And now, it's the time of showing leadership and courage. For I see the banners of Cragstone arriving. And only the true leaders know when to forgive and forget. Warhammer is gone and nobody will ever take his place. But a new friend you may find in the South of Dereth...
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Tue May 11, 2004 2:20 am

Thorsten entered through the gates, his guard of men, waiting behind. He came to both Erelen and Ironclaw, "I realized Lord Ironclaw that we have our differences, but we need now to but our strength together, and fight Rao. We are weak here in the south, but should we combine with you and the natives, we can have a powerful force, one Rao himself couldn't carry the strength against." Thorsten said extending his hand. The large badger smiled as he returned the arm. "I think that would be a very good idea." The badger said laughing. "Good, I will go to Ayan Barquar and Port Amad, expect my returning in a month." Thorsten said getting back on his horse and leading out the gate.

Ironclaw turned Erelen as the two walked into the breakfast hall, "What do you think right now? My friend, Can we beat him?" Ironclaw asked sipping his cordial.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Tue May 11, 2004 9:23 am

“I have seen things one would never believe. I have seen Rao becoming a Fire Warrior and then turning to Evil; Ritsu halting the course of Kamikaze as if it was no deed, the legendary Degamra slain by a wanderer…
Everything is possible and the answer to your question is besides irrelevant. The odds are that even if we beat his army, we will not beat Rao. But we have to do it. And as Warhammer, I don’t fear dead. If it is our time, let Death take us in the battlefield, defending what we think it’s worth”
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Wed May 12, 2004 2:08 am

"Well, we must gather our allies, the final battle I feel is near." Ironclaw said.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Thu May 13, 2004 10:17 am

An enormous eagle, large as a horse when her wings were expanded, landed near Erelen and Ironclaw. “Eeeh, eeew” Tar-Herunole turned alarmed to Ironclaw. To aya Quuar! Rao has already taken the whole of the city! As they started the ride, he ask the eagles to bring the news to Ritsu and Endor and to Dyche and Khadrim.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Thu May 13, 2004 8:45 pm

Dyche got news and immediatly gathered the Khadrim and Hebian forces. A grand assembly marched, over 1 million elves marched towards Ayan Barquar.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sat May 15, 2004 7:28 pm

"Lord Ironclaw, may Adanos want that we meet again in victory, or at least in spirit when death. I must depart, for I will be more useful leading the Armies of my City. MAy the Victory be with us"
Erelen mounted din Mornaur and rode to meet the marching elven army...
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Return to Halls of Dereth