The Skyhawks

The Skyhawks

Postby Apollo » Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:15 pm

ooc: haha i'm going to have a merc company yay me. ok here it goes.

inc: After the meeting at Khadrim Apollo packed his things and went to the Dead Eagle in holtsburg so word of what he was doing would reach the members of the meeting after he was long gone. Apon reaching the Dead Eagle he took out two pecices of parchment on one he wrote a sgin and posted it on the door of the Dead Eagle it read "Forming a mercanary company all those interested come to the small trading town in the wilder lands named Karse those with experance will start with a comand but it is not nessasary. Meet in Karse in two months." After wards he made his way back to his home to speak with his father.

ooc: ok not done don't post here yet i'm going to continue this soon but as you can tell this is what i was doing right after the meeting the next one will be about the time whats his name was killed. even tho that was taken back.
Kings start the war... archers win the war.

Emissary of the PointyShiney
Captain of the Guard and Lord Marshal of the Archers of the pointy shiny
Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:25 pm

Torlof entered Holtburg on a supply run. He headed over to the Dead Eagle for a beer, but as he opened the door, he stopped. He began to read the sign, he smiled. "Been awile since I battled, I have heard of this Apollo in Endor." Torlof said as he signed it. He entered the Inn, had a beer and began his was to the town of Karse.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Apollo » Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:52 pm

ooc: yay i have a recruit cool

inc: As Apollo rode home signs that darkness were becomeing more apperent it got to the point that people would run from the drow when ever he came to town. Apollo couldn't wait to be home after all this he could taste his mother's cooking now.

ooc: anyone want to join in feel free.

Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby Apollo » Tue May 11, 2004 3:07 am

ooc: sorry i took so long i was determaind to have a good conversation between Apollo and his father but i couldn't make one so i'll just sum up what happens.

inc: Apollo has a long "discution" with his father but finaly conveses him to come train his fighters in sword fighting. He then rides to Endor and resigns from the Endoran army with promises to work for Endor for free once. He also asks Endor's king to help him out by sending supplies to his camp, but he leaves before he gets an answer.

Apollo
Elite Guard

Return to Halls of Dereth