Back in Nanto

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sat May 01, 2004 9:51 pm

Erelen smiled and put his hand in CC shoulder, letting the ring of Khadrim do some more curation. " You are always that optimistic, ain't you?"
Then his face went serious again: "Look around you. Look at Nanto. Look at Warhammer. Do you still think we can beat Rao? And even if we did. This world would never be the same again. The desertion of the Fire Warrior, opened a wound in the sacred fabric of this world. Once again. I only hope that if our hour has really come, our sacrifice will clean that wound, and from the story of our courage, new heroes will born that will bring a new era of peace"
"But I will agree on something: We will not be death until we die, and Rao will have what he came looking for" and then he blow his horn, and the sound of the horn was heard from afar, making the orcs run faster, and the badgers regain his courage. And the light of the aura of Erelen shone brighter again. And the figure of the three heroes portrayed itself against the blue sky as the picture of three mythical gods. The hour of the battle was near!
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Sun May 02, 2004 4:21 am

Rao found the three warriors standing outside Nanto. He saw Degamra's dead body, he walked over to it. Rao kneeled next to him, "A shame that you died." Rao said. He turned to the three. "My favorite kind of fight." Rao shouted as he pulled out kamikaze. "whos first? Or is everyone coming at once?" Rao said wiping blood from his face.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sun May 02, 2004 6:20 pm

"We don't want this fight Rao" said Erelen. "Look at Degamra. Look at Warhammer. You still want to spill more blood of your friends? The wounds you have already struck in this earth are still not too deep. And you have enormous power. Use it to heal them and not to destroy this world and destroy yourself! Do it for your son!
And then he added
I cannot believe you felt so easily in the Dark Lord's trap. Do you think you are changing their victory over you by keeping them your prisoners. You are even fullfilling their will quicker than they could have imagined! "
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Mon May 03, 2004 1:34 am

"Yeah, look at Degamra, asshole had to die. Warhammer had it coming. Friends, you aren't friends, i dont have friends and I never did. I dont have a son, I have a spawn of my former self, i find it sadly ironic that Im going to have to kill him one day." Rao walking towards the three. "You are wrong, as always Erelen, They are imprisoned, but they cannot escape, they sit inside an abyss, where no light reaches them, they can only be freed by my will. Forever they sit there, whether i die or not." He said coming even closer to the three warriors. "As for me fighting, Oh, i have been wanted to kill you since day one. As for Vatras and CC, wrong place wrong time. Im done talking, Fight or run like cowards." Rao said angrily, holding out kamikaze, the blood of Warhammer still dripping from it.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Mon May 03, 2004 1:42 am

"Well, then it seems my day may have come" said Erelen adopting a combat position
"But being imprisoned or not, they won when they turned you to the Dark side. I wish your will had been half as strong as your body is, and your spirit half as courageous as your word seems"
"Now let's see how the valiant Rao fights with the ones he knows weaker" and he smiled as he muttered a prayer.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Mon May 03, 2004 2:02 am

Rao leapted to the sky flames raging from Kamikaze, his attacked aimed for Vatras, who raised his staff to block, but the force of the swing sliced it in half and a blow glow exploded from it. Vatras stumbled back as Rao turned to Erelen swinging at his midsection....
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Mon May 03, 2004 2:52 am

Erelen moved one feet and deflected the blow with his own sword by using Rao's own impulse to get Kamikaze out of target and stepped back keeping his alert position. He knew Rao was only testing him and he did not want to give out his strategy, or show any uncovered flank by launching a suicidal attack. He kept observing Rao. He had seen him fighting many times. And Erelen knew his probabilities of staying alive were minimum. But he could see a ray of hope on Rao's movements. Rao's strength was still unstoppable and his skills unmatchable. But the dark side was starting to create a weakness in Rao. Rage seemed to guide his movements, and some kind of hatred seem to push him to act without his usual coolness.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Mon May 03, 2004 5:08 am

Rao laughed, "Erelen, you move cautiously." He laughed. Rao let kamikaze flew towards Erelen, fire coming from the blade, aimed for the head of the elf.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Mon May 03, 2004 11:31 am

Erelen docked by jumping head first to the floor, doing a sommersault and running towards the apparently unnarmed Rao while he muttered something.
He knew Kamikaze was not Rao's most dangerous weapon. Not anymore at least. With the magical speed of the wind, he run past the right flank of Rao, his sword wide in an attempt to hit Rao between his ribs and his waist. A hit that, if succesful enough, will not kill him, but will severely impede his movements and fill his nervous system with pain.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Tue May 04, 2004 3:04 am

Kamikaze returned quickly, Rao deflecting Erelen's blow, but a large flame ball hit ao as Vatras shouted out a spell. Rao was sent sprawling backwards to the ground, the dragon scale armor scolding with smoke. Rao was up quickly, a flame bolt coming from Kamikaze, Vatras quickly called out a defensive spell, but was knocked down from the attack. Rao saw his chance as he jumped in the air bringing his blade down, from no where a young man appeared, his armet claw holding back kamikaze, Ritsu swung his armet up, pushing Rao backwards. Ritsu helped Vatras up, "Leave, all of you." Ritsu demanded as he turned and faced Rao, his hair swinging in the wind.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Tue May 04, 2004 3:40 pm

Erelen was in awe by the speed and strength of the newcomer.
"Your help is indeed welcomed and it comes in the best moment " said Erelen as he run to examine Vatras and cover him from further attacks… "But enough heroes have died here today. Let an old King die defending his friend, and take cover until the hour of Ritsu will come. I see you are quick and strong, but maybe your youth has prevented you from realizing this is Rao, and the sword you just blocked won't be again so easily stopped!"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Wed May 05, 2004 5:06 pm

Rao was up and in a rage, Ritsu turned back to Erelen and smiled at him with a great sense of respect. "My fine king, you have people to rule and many battles ahead. I am Ritsu the Blade and the days of fearing Rao are coming to an end." He said turning to the charging Rao. Rao swung waist level, but Ritsu jumped flipping backwards kicking Rao in the head sending him sprawling to the floor. Rao was up again, He let kamikaze fly, it was unseen until Ritsu caught the blade in his claw, then slamming it to the floor. Ritsu backed up away from the sword, as kamikaze returned to Rao. "I see I have a match, very well. We shall meet again, next time I will not be fatigued." Rao said bowing and taking flight. Ritsu walked to Vatras who was being helped up, Ritsu went to the broken staff, he picked it up and sat down with it. He held the two pieces together, he closed his eyes as a blue glow came from both staffs. A burst of light came from the staff, it was then connected again. Ritsu stood up, and raised the staff to the sky, a heavy rain began to fall as the winds blew and the fires of Nanto were soon extinquished. Ritsu walked over to Vatras, handing him the staff. "Ir's a good staff, servant of Adanos. It will serve you well, as long as it gets polished every once in a while." Ritsu said.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Wed May 05, 2004 7:12 pm

Erelen was admired but worried about what have happened.“Again I will say you came in the moment of most need, and glad I am that you grew up so fair and so quick.
Of course you will be welcomed in Khadrim as one of my friends, but I must advise you once more not to take Rao lightly. Today he suffered a defeat he did not expect, and his reaction is to be feared. He is no coward and he will face you for face to face battle. But now in his rage he could order his troops to create Havoc. We have to be prepared. I will go to he badgers and bring the corpse of Warhammer with me. They need advice and support in this hour. My friends also await me near here and they will go to Khadrim to bring the news and prepare the army. You can join them if you want”
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Wed May 05, 2004 7:41 pm

"No, Lord Erelen. Endor is my destination. I must meet with Atoma." Ritsu said. Tsu finally arrived, "To fast for me!!" He declared. "Ritsu, To Endor you are going?" Tsu asked. Ritsu nodded. "Very Well, Take care of yourself my friend." Tsu said as he gave Ritsu a hug and Tsu departed. Ritsu turned to Erelen,"Give my regards to Ironclaw on the loss of Warhammer." Ritsu as he took flight.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Wed May 05, 2004 10:02 pm

"That I will do" said Erelen. He charged the body of Warhammer in Mornaur, and rode to meet his three cloaked friends.
He explained them what had just happened. And when hearing the expressions of joy and relief he warned:
"Not yet my friends. The day when we would take these cloaks is certainly near, but we cannot realx our guard. Go to Khadrim and put everybody in maximum alert. I will join you soon"
And with that he rode to Ironclaw Fortress covered by a shadow spell.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Halls of Dereth