Back in Nanto

Postby chaotic century » Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:43 pm

laughed n pointed at where rao had hit the ground. well i gave u ur chance now its time to die! cc lunged at degamra pointing his sword out in front of him.but at the last second he threw himself to the side n slashed at degamras mid section....
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:47 pm

Degamra flipped towards the sky but not before the blade slightly knicked his stomach, as he was in the air, he let a beam go, straight towards the head of CC.

Warhammer was on Rao like lightning, Rao had no chance to get up. Warhammer beat him senseless, punch after punch after punch, He picked Rao up over his head and threw him back towards the gate
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:08 pm

cc was still in motion so the shot missed him but just barely he could feel the heat from it as it flew by his face. well that was a little to close wasnt it. u kno u jhouldnt play around with that u could poke someones eye out. he jumped high into the air spinning around n sending a huge shockwave in degamras direction.

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:12 pm

Degamra threw his cloak over him, protecting him from the shockwave. As he twirled out of it he let two bolts from his bow fly at the same time, one for CC's chest and the other for his head.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:30 pm

ooc: dude u cant block a magic bolt with a tattered cloak theres jsut no way.

inc:*dodges* HA! u missed!

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:38 pm

OOC~ You said shock wave, not magic wave, get your attacks straight :)

Degamra grinned, "A Shockwave, tell your gods that they need to serious reconsider training you Angels and your weak attacks." Degamra said quietly. He Ran at CC, Jumping the air with a kick aimed for his skull, but also letting a bolt go for CC's stomach.

Rao heard the footsteps of Warhammer, he quickly turned throwing a large punch to his stomach, but the wolverine didnt move he grabbed Rao by the neck and started his assault on his face again, dropping Rao to floor. He picked up his large warhammer, and swung it down to Rao's skull.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:58 pm

*Instantly, Degamra cught a blow into the stomach, stoping his descent. He looked at the assaulter, and it was Neerowolf. He had a grim look on his face and a twisted smile on his face that made him realize the situation.

Neerowolf launched him into the air. Neerowolf turned at CC. Surprised to see him, CC looked almost happy, but his expression changed. Neerowolf Clenched his hands together, pointing his right and left index fingers at the angel in the likeness of a gun, launching a crimson beam at him. Before CC understood, he was snuffed away from the beam almost 400 yards, rolling over the terrain roughly.

Degamra regained his senses and flipped out, releasing an arrow at Neerowolf. He backflipped into it, but dodged it. Landing again, Neerowolf turned to face him. Leaping off at an extremely high speed, he flew towards Degrama. Degamra launched 4 more arrows at Neerowolf, all of them seeming to hit him. Neerowolf suddenly was engulfed in a crimson aura, and he hit Degamra. The weird thing about the normal attack was that three semi-opaque alter images hit Degamra at the the same time, all from different angles. Neerowolf seemed to miss his target, and continued on his trajectory, arcing down from his jump, to where he pulled his hands to his sides, maintaining a headfirst dive, until 100 feet, where he flipped twice and landed on his feet, shattering the nearby ground. Degamra fell and hit the ground, and 5 arrows were embedded in his body, forming a straight line around his body horizontally.

Neerowolf straightened up, and looked at both of the fighters. Both were alive, but not by much. With a wave of his cloak, he seemed to be encompassed by it, and he imploded away.*[i]
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:11 pm

Rao barely moved his head as the hammer hit the ground, he twisted hyis legs around Warhammer and flung him away. Rao was up, but he was dazed, he saw the big brown creature coming and his eyes focused as Warhammer swung again, But Rao quickly brought kamikaze up into the air bloocking it, the impact created an explosion. Warhammer was now without a weapon. He saw Rao coming towards him, blood pouring from his face, he began quick combinations on Warhammer, slashing him in multiple places, the Wolverine fell to one knee, Rao grabbed him, he turned to see his Army coming over the hill, he smiled. He lifted Warhammer up over his head and turned to face the wall gate, he began sprinting and threw the wolverine through the air straight into the gate, the impact was so hard that the gate cracked, now a large crack was running through it. The orcs then charged the front wall and the wall gate, bringing the rams on the already dismantled gate.

Degamra swallowed alot of blood as he pulled out the arrows in his chest, blood sprayed from his chest. He rolled over, seeing the orcs pass him by. More blood he coughed up as he struggled to his feet, but he was to weak and fell again, to his knees. He looked up to the sky, and smiled as he fell over dead.

OOC~Erelen, your turn, no one post until he does.
Last edited by Rao on Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:16 pm

*is dead* (hehe) cc struggles to his feet using every ounce of strength he had. he had to finish degamra but instead he collapsed almsot dead onto the ground.

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sat May 01, 2004 12:43 am

OOC: Sorry... very busy lately. Just got myself a new job starting next week. I will post soon
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Magic of Water and Magic of Light: Bringing Hell to Earth!

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sat May 01, 2004 1:23 am

Vatras, the Wizard of Water of Adanos, turned to Erelen: “It’s time for the Apocalypses”
Erelen, put one knee on the ground, hold his sword with both hands, pointed it to the heavens and began muttering, his aura become larger and larger and brighter and brighter. Vatras knocked the earth twice with his staff, muttered something, and knocked a third time. The earth around Nanto started breaking apart under the feet of the dazzled orcs, the cracks started to get bigger and soon a deep pitch had appeared around the city, filled with orcs. Suddenly water started to fill the pitch, drowning the impotent orcs that had felt on the pitch by thousands… and the start kept on flowing until filling the pitch. But as Vatras kept on muttering and drawing signs with his staff the water kept on appearing and soon had overflown the pitch and started expanding through the field.
In that moment Erelen, whose aura was now an sphere of more than 3 meters radio, slowly stood again while keeping his muttering of magical tantras, and pointed his sword to the water shouting :
Ah, Ancalima bragollach!Dozens of lightning bolts, one wave after another began to strike into the flooded ground, filling the air with light an electricity…
And the deadly power of the lightning expanded through the water with cruel speed creating havoc in the orc army. The bodies in the pitch could be seen first twisting, as they started to get carbonized and then disintegrated. It was a dantesque vision, that was only shadowed by the funeral dance of the orcs that stood out of the pitch, and that twisted and re twisted throwing sparks all around and with no possibility to escape their senseless death…

The defenders watched with awe and relieve, but also with the respect for the horror vision they were presenting. Erelen did not smile. He could feel empathy for the orcs. But he knew that was his duty, and that it was no over. He looked around and confirmed that his other plans to destroy the invaders were ready to be used in case they become needed.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Sat May 01, 2004 2:16 pm

OOC~ Well, that wasnt very nice.

Rao stood blood pouring down his face. He laughed at the death, "COWARDS!!! I bring orcs and they use electricty!!!" He shouted in his madness. He slowly floated over to where the broken body of Warhammer, who was still alive. He then saw the badgers charge from the ditch a distance away from the city. He quickly decapitated Warhammer. "See Erelen!!!!" He yelled holding the head of Warhammer for everyone to see the ruthless killing. "This is the fate for all that follow. Kill these orcs, they are weak. I see your power has grown, Well ITS MY TURN!!!!!!!" HE yelled.

Rao held Kamikaze to the sky. Flames engulfed Rao as a funnel of fire quickly shoot to the sky, the skies turned blood red as thunder was heard. The earth began to shake again, but it wasnt an earthquake. The clouds began to move quickly, Then Rao stopped suddenly. Everything stopped and all was silent. Rao stood grinning, suddenly large fiery meteors came from the sky. They were massive in size, coming down at amazing speed. They smashed into the city of Nanto. Blowing up buildings and knocking down walls. Killing those standing on the walls. The meteors rained down onto the charging Badger army, killing hundreds everytime one hit the ground. But it also rained down on the orcs, killing thousands of them. Rao stood as chaos ensued, he was laughing sadisticly. Fire raged around the city of Nanto as the orcs ran into retreat, as did the badgers. Flames swept through the city as Elves and warrior monks screamed in pain as they tried to escape. The main gate then fell. Rao then entered the burning Nanto, looking for Vatras and Erelen, the meteors then stopped. But the damage had been done.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sat May 01, 2004 7:39 pm

With a worried face Erelen turned to Vatras: "We are back in the center of our nightmare: Rao. Maybe my hour has come" Then he looked at the portal that had been opened in the homage tower of the fortress of Nanto. "Everyone is gone, unfortunately many less of what we had planned. The portal is closing, are you sure you want to stay?"
Vatras nodded and with a movement of his staff closed the portal.
Erelen inclined himself recognizing the courage of the old wizard.
"Don't worry about Rao. He will find us"
He walked out of the ruins of the tower followed by Vatras. The landscape was desolated. He walked through the burning ruins. He stopped briefly besides Warhammer. He muttered something and a tear escaped from his eye.
He kept on walking outside of the city in the direction where the elfstone of CC was calling from him. CC laid with his back reclined in a big stone. He had an expresiion of horror and frustration.
Before getting to CC, he saw Degamra laying dead on the ground:
"Here lies the great Degamra, whose helm and bow were enough to terrorize a company of orcs. There was a time I hold you as a friend, and my heart mourns. So much destruction. So many friends lost. I would have prefered to say goodbye to you with the honor you once deserved. May Innos have piety on you" He approached the dead body and did some mystical sign. After that he took his singularity bow and packed it: "I can see the day is near when someone else will use it, and will make your name be remembered for the good deeds and not for your late fall. I wish it was not too late for Rao to avoid this"
He finally arrived to the stone where CC laid. "My friend, this was not your time" He took out some herbs from a bag in his belt. "Eat this" As CC started to eat the herbs, he put his hand in CC's forehead, and the ring of Khadrim shone with a white light that seemed to merge with the angelical light of CC. The light of CC that was blood red, started to turn white again, as CC's wounds closed. "You did enough today. Stay and die with us, or go to Khadrim with the ring and live for the next battle, what do you say?"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sat May 01, 2004 8:20 pm

Three men awaited hidden in the road that went from Nanto to Ossilgath. They checked that all the traps were ready. Shurikens, posts and invisible edged threads were ready to decapitate marching orcs. As they were revising their plans and their escape, the sky was filled with lightning. They smiled.. but suddenly the heavens turned its white light into bloody red and from the distance they saw a rain of meteorites.
Suddenly a rumour started to grow and become progressively near as they started to see the remaining of the orc army running in panic through the road.
The traps started to shoot, and a rain of shurikens, and post fall on the escaping orcs. the threads started to take its toll and the runnning orcs fell into them. The three cloaked men run from one place to another shooting their bows on the orcs that tried to come out of the road to the forest...
The plans were running better than planned, but terror was on the faces of the three men. They were expecting a victorious army marching back to Ossilgath, and they could not understand what terrorific event could have unleashed that panic.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Sat May 01, 2004 8:28 pm

cc stood up ragaining some strength but not quite ready for another fight. he looked at erelen n said. thank u my friend.i will stay n fight but no one shall die.together we will defeat rao n restore the peace to this land.

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Halls of Dereth