The Attack on Wilderland

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:42 pm

OOC: Damn you people! I haven't even got to do anything and it's already over! Mother%#$@s!
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:32 pm

Trevet watched the cloaked horse man fly off with his prize. Then turned to look at the dead bodies around him, slowly began to form his own pile off fromt he others. Of these many corpses Trevet cut out all of their eyes, placing them into this bag whitch swelled from bein filled so much. Trevet then looke around for a momment at the night sky then turned back to the corpses beginning his chant. Soon the skeletons of every on of the corpses brust fromt he flesh. All of the animated skeletons surrounded Trevet awating his commands, all thirty of them.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Rao » Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:56 pm

An orc captain under Borak arrived, " Lord Borak is dead, therefore i am in command here, We are to return to Ossilgath immediately, but first, we destroy their camp," The orc said as his troops charged into Reven's camp, which lay deserted. They began laying fire to everything.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:04 am

Vortex swooped down and landed next to the team, sweating and covered in orc blood. " Sounds good." he smirked, licking some blood off his fore arm.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Tar-Herunole » Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:22 pm

While fire devastated the camp, another smaller fire took place far away in the wilderlands. Erelen put his hand in the shoulder of Veren, which tried to hold his tears as he saw the body of his father burning on the funeral pyre.
"He was a brave man" said Ace
"The bravest orc never born" said Erelen
The young orc remain silent.
"I will take revenge" finally said.
"We surely will" said Ace.
" But we have to be patient and wait for our time, specially you Veren" added Erelen " Now you have to take care of your brothers and what is left from your people"
"No!" shouted Veren "We Know Ossilgath. I will go there and cut the head of that traitor Degamra myself!"
"You definitely are your father's son!" laughed Erelen, and then seriousness came back to his face. Pointing at the burning pyre he added "Go and tell your father you are going to help Degamra, Rao and these scum from Ossilgath exterminate your father's dreams. Rao will kill you with a thought. Believe it or not he is in the dark side now."
"But taking care of the children is a woman's work!" protested Veren "Take me at least with you!"
Erelen looked at Ace. Ace nodded.
"We cannot deny you that. Your father won't be able to train you properly anymore. But be prepared, for the dangers we will face not even your father did face when alive, and he was wiser and stronger than you. If you come with us, you will obey without question, you will walk until extenuation and you will endure pain worst than death"
"That is how the memory of my father will be honored" said Veren
"Let it be then" said Erelen.
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:55 pm

So began the march back to Ossilgath, where they could rest and eat. Many orcs felt good, it had been a very long time since they won a battle, even though it was a small battle, the orcs of Ossilgath felt good about themselves. As they walked, the sun came up, usually hating the sun, they embraced it, as the morning after victory was always sweet.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Previous

Return to Halls of Dereth