The Attack on Wilderland

The Attack on Wilderland

Postby Rao » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:34 am

The massive force maoved by night, and marched silently, and did very well due to the teachings of Degamra. They scoured the plains as they marched killing any who were unfortunet to lay camp on the eastern plains that night, far off in a the distance, Khadrim could be seen, only if paid close attention though. So part 1 was done, Borak, trevet and Vortex had lead the army without stirring Khadrim.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:37 am

Vortex hovered next to Borak. " What exactly is our game plan other than 'Kill everything'?" he asked
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Rao » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:39 am

"Its a tiger march," Borak the orc laughed. "Rao is a true genuis, never would they expect this from us." He laughed again. "We will march to the southern tip of the forest, where will ravage all camps back to the north, Then return we shall to Ossilgath." Borak said as he continued to lead the march.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:42 am

Vortex frowned and flew up ahead.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:43 am

Trevet rode on silently, eagerly waiting for the battle to begin so that he might truely revel in the death. Trevet ahd already begun to summon forth the dark powers he would need to create his new bodygaurds.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Tar-Herunole » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:41 am

"so how was that story Erelen told me of Turin Turambar? Too many names, I hope I won't get that same ending, although it's difficult not having any family hear... But I get the concept' was thinking Ace as he moved like a shadow through the Wilderlands.
Finally, like ghost he sneaked in the tent of Reven who meditatied with a worried face.
"Don't panic my Lord, said Ace droping back his hood and showing the elven stone in his forehead. I come in the name of King Erelen. I come to warn you and help you. You will be attacked this same night.
The King would have life to send reinforcements but it would be useless as their armies aare already too close. They advanced at night covered in the darkness through the paths we least expected. Rao has not dissapointed neither in his skills to create Havoc.
There is no time to organize the defences. Fighting would be suicidal. Join as much of your people as you can and follow me. I will take you to a secret hide where thousands can be kept. Erelen himself has come as well to the Wilderlands to help cover your retreat."

As Ace finished his swords the rain started to pour over the wilderlands.

Reven stood proud as no Orc had stood in history and replied. "noble is the effort of Erelen to risk his own life to save his allies. But we will not leave so soon the lands where we just earn our freedom. We will die defending them!

Ace bended in a deep reverence and said: " Your words would be remembered by the free people in the ages to follow. I postrate myself before your nobility. An orc would from now on always deserve an opportunity from us.
But let me at least take your children and those females unable to fight. I will take them to a safe place, and will ask Erelen to give them honor if your end come tonight as it may come"

Reven thought for a while and replied:" Let it be so. My son Veren is now only 17, don't tell him anything about the fight of tonight. He will not accept not dying with me. But he is the leader of our future. I will ask him to lead the children and females with you"

May the strength of Asheron guide you in the fight and the light of Innos await your in your end" said Ace leaving the tent.

Reven runed to its captains and startedto prepare for a suicidal fight. The cry of a wolf was heard under the rain all over the Wilderlands. It was the King of the Wargos, and his message was only understand by few. slowly and in silence the different camps of the orcs of Reven started to become deserted as they all joined around his King...

Their faces were full of fear, but also of determination. The first battle of the Era of Rao was to began...
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:46 am

The fifty thousend marched silently, but their march had slowed its pace. The wind was blowing against them, and with the rain a strange darkness had fallen upon them difficulting their march.

From a far distance a hooded shadow, invisible to all but the Gods, observed them with sadness in his eyes. In his right arm a profusely ornated horn glowed misteriously.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:51 am

The forest grew in the distqnce, getting closer and closer til they had reached the forest, and like a black plauge they marched wide across Wilderland, only an hour away from of Reven and the wilderland orcs.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:57 am

Reven set up an ambush. He knew everything was lost. This troops had been trained by Degamra, and knew well what that meant. But he would at least bring as many bastards from Ossilgath with him as he could. At least his orcs knew the forst much better that them. He will not sell cheap his life.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:01 am

Ace finished taking all the children out of the Wilderland into the secret hide Tar from Belgost had offered. Then a furious gust of wind violently sweped the terrain through wich they have walked and a few ligthnings fell on some distant trees.
All traces of their scape had been erased. Ace came to VEren and pointed to the sky:
" See, that's Sulhen, the eye of the wind. It is Erelen's bird. Whenever you see him in the sky you can trust you are safe"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:04 am

Borak was taught by Degamra, and was aware of the chance of an ambush, his eyes wandered back and forth, the mist gave him an angle, "ARCHERS!!!! SPLIT FIRE!!!!!!!" He shouted, as he yelled it, the shout went down the lines and the archers broke into Two groups, split one on each side, as they let go volleys into the trees, screams were heard as The Wilderland Orcs let volleys go back towards them.... Screams filled the night.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:10 am

OOC: 4 am here, time to sleep. I hope I made the first battle more interesting. Rao please continue with it, but please give them a chance to gain some honor. You can use Erelen on the battle if you please, although his tactics now are the ones of a true wizard/ranger, not of a fighter. Tomorrow morning firt thing I willl read how everything ended, so please make a good story!
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:17 am

Trevet lifted his head to the sky a look of sheer delight rising on his face. He brought his steed down low and jumped off, the spectre disappearing as he did so.

Trevet ahd landed ahead of the rest of the army and looked around. Quickly arrows shot at him from all sides, many of them hit, non of them stuck, they simply broke when they hit Trevets toughened undead flesh. Trevet his wheezing terrible mocking laught and unleashed his hold on the powers which had brolught him to this undead state, and the power of Trevets aura of induced fear (not especialy helpful when the enemy is already afraid) seemed to gush over his enemies. Bows clattered to the ground and Orcs jumped from trees, trying desperatley to get away fromt eh terrible sight of Trevet, of Death.

Trevet walked calmly to on of the orcs who was not so fast to get to his feet and run away. Trevet laid a hand calmly and on the Orc's skin, the Orcthrashed fora momment then froze, paralyzed, its back arcing weirdly, its mouth open in a futile attempt to scream, the rocs hair began to whiten, and its skin wrinkled. Trevet removed his hand and the Orc fell dead, Trevet smiled wickedly and walked on calmly in search of more orcs.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Rao » Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:39 am

After a few Volleys, Reven yelled for teh charge, they clashed hard with the orcs of Ossilgath, Reven tore through them like nothing, he cried his warcries, nothing stopped him.

Borak lead the charge as they clashed with Reven's front line, both leaders were on different sides, but in classic orc warfare, the two generals meet in battle. But Borak and Reven fought with a fury unseen by any other orc, Vortex and Trevet stil were directing traffic as tehy pointed to the archers to keeep firing onto the oncoming orcs. As the 8 thousand wilderland orcs fought, the deceitful Trevet directed a circle around the entire wilderland army, the archers were deadly whilst doing this. The Ossilgath archers were shooting blindly into the Wilderland orcs, but still were mowing them down. Reven was now aware that he had only a couple hundred troops left, and they were all circled. The few hundred orcs chopped down many Ossilgath orcs, their pikes were long and caught many Ossilgath orcs of guards.

The battle going the way of Reven as his last orcs were all warlords and they beat down the Ossilgath orcs with their axes and Pikes, but Borak soon joined with his orcs., and the warlords stood little chance agsint him, but on the other side of the circle, they push the Ossilgathians back, drastically, as they yelled" FOR WILDERLAND!!!!!!" the floor shoke with sound. But overwhelmed and tired they were and soon lost land, the dead bodies soon began to pile up drastically in front of the Wilderland Orcs,

Reven and Borak finally clashed after the long battle, both even in strength and skill, but Reven had experince in battle more than Borak. Borak lashed out in many attacks but all failed, and after a couple minutes, he soon grew tired, and Reven lashed out , sending Borak back, Borak blocked his last attack and Reven came with an uppercut, slicing Borak from the throat up through the head, and he fell dead.

Reven looked up to see that now he was surrounded by thousands and thousands of orcs, there were only a few orcs left also, his eyes blazed with tears as he saw his death coming, but it didnt stop him. "FOR WILDERLAND!!!!!!!" He screamed as he slashed down on the incoming orcs. He racked up kills by the the 10's, each swing of his sword left 10 to 15 orcs dead, they faster they came, they faster he killed them. His eyes blazed with rage as he thought of all his tribe members dead, and the treachery of his long tim friend Degamra. He cut through the ossilgathians like butter.

He soon stood on a mounted pile of dead bodies, 10 feet in the air, all the orcs that tried climbling to get him lost their heads. "COME TO ME!!!! I AM YOUR DEATH" Reven shouted. But alas, weariness grew upon him, and a stray arrow hit him upon his chest, and another upon his back, and he fell to a knee, but still he fought, with no remosrse of his passing, soon his vision was gone, and he swung blindly, but still killing many. But an orc came from behind, and stab him again in the back, Reven fell over, breathing lightly as he took his last breath on Dereth.

So past the tribe of Wilderland, and so past Reven, The slayer of a thousand orcs......
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:57 am

The best of the Ossilgath army concentrated around the place where the body of Reven laid in a sea of blood and a mountain of corpses. They wanted to make revenge of Reven by mutilating his already many times pierced body. Horrible orc shouts of victory fell the forest.
Suddenly the blown of a poweful horn was heard, and all the shouts ceased into silence. Fear filled now the hearts of the victorious army. A hooded black figure appeared riding a magnificent black horse through the road. The figure like a black lightning approached the heart of the army and suddenly produced a longsword that glowed with blinding light in the dark night. He caught the orcs of Ossilgath off guard. In a frenzy gallop, slicing orcs left and right and letting the feet of the black ride do the rest, he traced his path through the army with a river of dead orcs.
He made his way to the place where the body of Reven laid and with a quick movement picked his body onto the horse.
As he came, he left, leaving silence, fear and surprise in the before exhultant army of Ossilgath.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Next

Return to Halls of Dereth