Vortex's day out!

Vortex's day out!

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:10 pm

When Vortex reappeared( see Khadrim pg 2) he was somewhere in the Wilderland. He was kinda bored, so he thought for awhile. " Training would be a good thing to do, if I'm going to get my revenge on Rao and Wolfie. But, there's nothing to kill... Yet!" he said. He stretched out his wings and glided of the cliff he was on. He soared downwards, east a little. He searched around, and for a few minutes saw nothing. He got bored, but then saw smoke, trailing into the air from a fire. He grined and looped around toward it, descending. He landed in a tree above the fire, and observed. There was a tribe of kobolds, resting down, chattering at each other in screeching voices. Vortex materilized a bow and a quiver of arrows from his special void, spread his wings and flew out over the kobolds. He fired a rain of arrows down at the troups, 4 outta 9 hitting the little lizards in the middle of the eyes.

The kobold that appeared to be the chief pointed at Vortex and screeched an order. Kobold archer's retailiated with a volley of their own arrows, and Vortex stopped in mid-air to block it all with his steel buckler. 10 arrows were blocked sucessfully, and one nipped his shoulder. He growled and then cast a flame spell on the unlucky Kobold. The fight was far from over.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Part 2

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:31 pm

Vortex dived down to the kobolds and switched his bow for his javelin. He pulled up at a second's notice, and stabbed it into two kobolds. He flew up, and then got the vile creatures off his weapon, He threw the bodies down and they knocked out two other kobolds.

Vortex unleashed another flame spell on a kobold and then he swooped down and whacked off three of their heads. One kobold jumped onto his back as he raised up, and it stuck it's spear into an unamored portion of Vortex's body. He snarled and throw him into a tree. He 180ed, switched to bow&arrows, cast flame on three, and fire them onto the little tents below. Kobolds ran out, screeching angerly.

Vortex cast a lightning spell on the ring leader of the tribe, and it burned to ashes. The kobolds, without a thinking leader, ran through the the grass and trees and into the river. Vortex sighed at their stupidity and then cast lightning into the water, electrucuting them all to death. He smiled and went down to pick up the spoils. He looked through the water, and searched their bodies, until he found a ruby necklace. It was to small for his neck, so he wore it as a bracelet.

Vortex yawned and picked up some dead fish from the river to eat, cooked over the fire at the old kobold camp.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Rao » Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:56 pm

Rao, CC, Degamra and Trevet were in flight when they spotted Torque. "HAHA, I am gonna get to kill someone today." Rao said as they landed.(Note that Trevet was flying becuz was helping. See he isnt that bad.!) "Torque, I see you are killing kobolds, you are pitiful to say the least, anything else before i slice you in two, you got in my face at the council, I didnt like that, so now i guess i will have to teach you manners." Rao said as he pulled out his wonderful sword, Kamikaze.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:03 pm

cc jumped in front of rao. no my sensai he could be of use to us. he is strong but not that srong he could be a very powerful weapon under ur close supervision. what do u say?
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:04 pm

Vortex looked up from his meal. " Torque?Who in the he..Oh, that munchkin I stole the body from. Vortex is my name, and pain is my game. You remeber me.' he said. He chewed the last bit of fish and stood up, looking towards Rao. Degamra stepped forward a ways, and Vortex laughed. " You don't have to get all excited. I'm not going to attack. I just wanna say, nice entrance back there.

" You seriously want to fight me, when I'm not at full potential? I'm not stupid, Rao." He said, hands raised defensively.

" All I want to do is take over this land, like you. It's just taht, I need some help.' he smirked." And you have all the help you need, but I need your help. I think before I get revenge, or IF I do, I would want to be flying hi with the best bad boys since my gand daddy." He smiled.

" Take me in, Rao. I'll serve you well. And, I'll even be a good little boy and respect you. So, will you accept me?"
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Rao » Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:09 pm

Rao thought about for a while, "Very well, but i warn you Vortex, Betray me in anyway, I swear to myself that I will cut you from limb to limb and eat your remains. Understood? You will train with CC everyday, and you will obey." Rao said putting his sword away.
Last edited by Rao on Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:12 pm

Vortex smirked. " Understood, and yes lord, I will do as you say." He pretended to curtsy.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby chaotic century » Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:16 pm

CC didnt care for vortex he would gladly let rao anilate him but he feared for his friend torque who was being possesed by the demon.so now a new memeber had joined them another warrior for the dark side...
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:17 pm

"Well, Seeing as that is taken care of, To Palac'e!!" Rao said, as he controlled the flight of both Vortex and Trevet. They all sailed in the moonlight, soone entering Ossilgath lands.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:19 pm

Torque awoke, and found himself in the dark void of Vortex's mind. >Augh....what happened?< 'I'm in control, now little boy.' the voice mocked. Torgue opened his eyes and looked towards a screen, showing Rao,Degamra, some other dude, and CC. > You bastard! What happened!< The voice laughed on the inside. And said nothing more.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Wolfie » Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:13 pm

wolfie still tracking raos scent finnaly ran into the kobolds camp ground looking around and sniffing vortex was here..and so was rao... and she started off towards palacs
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Return to Halls of Dereth