The Council of Khadrim

The Council of Khadrim

Postby Rao » Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:53 pm

This is spam free, I dont care if Torque hasnt been here, that means he should only say little as should Wolfie becuz she hasnt done anything either. Dont Spam this council, dont speak unless you have something important to say.

Ok, as of right now, Wolfie, Torque, CC, Erelen, Thorsten, Dyche, Apollo,and a few guards. Tsu will arrive shortly. Erelen should start the council.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:54 pm

A dark mist Rao brought with him when he came to the gate. The Elven guards could see nothing, Rao raised his hands and the fog cleared. There stood Degamra and Rao, the guards were not sure what to do. "Open the gate now, or disaster will follow." Rao said. The guards looked at each other anmd agreed it would be better to let them in, for they knew not of the events. The gates opened and Rao and Degamra entered.

As they walked fear spread through the city. Those who once knew Rao felt inspiration when he used to walk the streets, but now there was nothing but fear. Only fear he brought, nothing less. They reached the top of the city, where the great hall was. They entered and all heads turned to the new evil fo the world...
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Sat Apr 17, 2004 7:28 pm

Torque turned and looked at Rao and Degamra. He knew that something was wrong with them, and he bent his kneess a bit, hand on Spark.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Rao » Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:37 pm

"Well, You all look like you just seen a ghost." Rao smiled lighting a cigarette. "Calm down, Torque, wouldnt want to lose that hand now would you?" Rao laughed. He sat down in his old chair and threw his legs on the table, knocking off the food that was around his feet.

The doors swung open and in walked Dian and Lu Bu. "Traitor!!" Dian yelled. "Perhaps, but sit down Dian, otherwise I will be forced to cause a seen, we dont want that ,do we?" Rao said. "So Erelen, here is your council, begint to talk." Rao said. Degamra stood next to him, eyeing all.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:09 pm

cc welcomed rao but he felt something was not right. he sensed an evil greater than any he ever had felt, even when he was in the bowels of hel.but inspite of all these cc was quite relaxed.he waited for erelen to begin the council tho always kept a weary eye on rao...
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Wolfie » Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:14 am

wolfie also welcomed rao but something wasnt right, traitor?
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:35 am

"traitor? Now why would you say something like that? But alas, Tsu, Tell them what happen." Rao said feeling Tsu enter the room. "He is a traitor, Beliar corrupted him in the very core of his lair. But he thought he corrupted Rao to his own will, when in fact, he only brought out the old evil that plauged Rao. Rao now has all three lords imprisoned." Tsu said. "OO, well, seeing as you saw that much, Where were you when Tao Lu died?" Rao said. "My job was to take the baby, exposing myself would mean you ruling the world." Tsu said calmly. Rao quickly stood up, "Do you think that little bastard spawn of a child will stop me!!!!" Rao yelled. Degamra nodded to Rao, as he sat back down.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Wolfie » Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:39 am

eh, evil? tao died? huh? * O_O :| *
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:10 am

"OO my darling wife, I didnt see you there," Rao laughed. "Yes, Degamra has killed Tao Lu, and he wont be coming back. Alright, enough small talk." Rao said as he jumped onto of the long table and began walking towards Erelen. "Now as you may know, I am the new Lord of Darkness and destruction and yadda yadda yadda. Now, Swear your alliegences to me, and I wont bring my massive armies to come rape, pilliage and plunder withing the next year. Sounds good?" Rao said lighting another cigarette.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Wolfie » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:19 am

He will not! Whats your problem you cant go and turn evil and decide to rule! You idiot! and he will not give his alliegences to you!
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:25 am

Rao turned to Wolfie, " OO Miss Wolf, what authority do you have. I'll be sure i personally kill every wolf that walks this planet. I'll be sure you are the first for that comment. I also suppose you have some great pull in this world, save your little homo wolves, no one can stand you. I suspect youl eave before i decide you will look good as a coat." Rao said turning back to Erelen.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Wolfie » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:29 am

wolfie just stood shocked and slowly sat back down and looked pale as a ghost you wouldnt... :|
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:32 am

"Next time Erelen is Interrupted, That person will lose their tongue." Rao said looking around the hall, he turned towards Dian and Lu Bu, Rao turned back to Erelen, "You can be the first to answer my question, oh great king, Pledge your city to me, and live in peace, or let the next 20 years be war through the planet." Rao said.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:24 am

"With pleasure I would have followed you to battle as I once did, and with pleasure I would have followed you to peace.

But the city that is to me encommended and the armies that follow me will never serve the darkness. We will die, as our dear Hebian did, before letting our world become what you have become. Look at yourself and you will see what I see. Your greatness has turned to shame, and now you stand great, but only as the greater shame on Dereth, traitor of your own master and friend.

But I am not fast to forget, and I don't forget the Rao I met in the battle of Khadrim, neither the Fire Warrior that smiled with me in the sanctuary of this city when Pyrokathar saw the light. And if you are as wise as you are strong, you will not forget neither those Raos, and you will come back to us, now that is not to late and fate hasn't drawn his sword on you.

Because I believe that one man can turn around his faith, and if it was written that you will turn evil, I will turn against fate and stand by your side to show that the prophecy has to be rewritten.

But if you again chose evil, and fate is fulfilled, then I will bring back to your ears, the end of the prophecy, for its written that your child will overturn the bad you will summon, and your power would be gone.

Now, join us in the light as our leader, or stay in the darkness and against us. If the old Rao is gone and you take Dereth to Darkness, and a children is the hope for our world, then I will not mind dying here or letting Khadrim fall to dust, for there is no hope in the old world, and a new, brighter world will take its place.

These are my words and here is my sword. Both are full of light, take them to serve the light, or face them to fight your darkness"
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:45 am

Slowly Trevet walks fromt he shadows in which he was standing, laughing a deep minacle wheezing laugh sounding as a mockery on all that is natrual and living.

"Your words are weak king of the elves. The 'light' you speak of can never defeat darkness, you living things cannot think in the long term, especially thsoe of you who claim to be 'good' and 'righteous' for such words are blinders making it so you cannot see past your own noses." Said Trevet smirking at Erelen, staring at him with those terrible red glowing dots of light emanating from his eye-sockets. Trevet then turns to Rao respectfully.
"If you have truely impirosned the dark ones, and have the powers of Ossigiloth at your controll, then I am at your serive." Gets on one knee. " My new master..."

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Next

Return to Halls of Dereth