Evil premonitions

Evil premonitions

Postby Neerowolf » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:28 am

The tower of Daedgor was an old cryptic tower that was built thousands of years ago by the orcs of old, the same orcs that were leading a war against the united people of Dereth. The tower was well over 300 meters tall, and it was black like burnt wood. The landscape was dark and blighted, it looked like a volcanic nightmare, a place where you could only dream of, only to wake bathed in cold sweat. Jagged outcrops of rock formed at the base of the sturdy tower, at the top, there was a flat balcony, overlooking dereth on a wide scale, and behind it was a large portal with spiraling darkness. The rumors of it summoning planar demons was true. A lone figure stood overlooking dereth into the west. The sun was setting, and the veil of night would soon cover the land...

The figure looked very rugged, yet very charismatic, the dark black robes he wore stretched over his body, and went off in odd angles. It was torn, and it wrapped around his neck, fascetted by a small brooch with the symbol of fire on it. His eyes were red, incredibly, and he had the look of an unamused torturer who grew bored with his victim. His hair was golden, with red bangs that hung down to his shoulders. His ears were long and narrow, like that of elven descent, but they showed signs of canine blood. He looked over the landscape and smirked. He knew th evil was coming, and he welcomed it.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:59 pm

OOC~That was really good.... :)
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:00 pm

ooc: uh oh another bad guy?
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:04 pm

OOC~ Well Neero has two of himself running around, Rao will be sure to it that Neero that bad guy wins :)
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:06 pm

i kno that, who do u think he first told? lol but we shall see who the victors will be in time
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Return to Halls of Dereth