A New Era of Darkness

Postby Wolfie » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:55 pm

OOC: i sorrry XD i'll delete the post....
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Thu May 06, 2004 8:52 pm

Rao sat in his chamber, rage told hold of his body. A large orc stood at the door, Rao sat stiching his face, "Gather the grand assembly." Rao yelled. "What of our fleet?" Rao asked quickly. The orc was bold and not afraid of Rao in anyway, he actually admired him in all ways possible and would gladly die by the hand of Rao then any enemy. "Our fleet of 5000 War galleys are ready." The orc said. "What is your name, Captain?" Rao asked finally turning to see the brawn bold stature of the orc warlord he was talking too. The orc began to speak when he realized it was the warlord Ballard. "Ballard, is it not?" Rao said standing up. The orc bowed, "Yes, at your service." He said. "I have heard the stories of your campaigns against the dead land orcs. Ballard the Butcher they called you." Rao said now in a good mood. "Yes, I am the soul survivor of those meaningless battles." He replied. Rao nodded. "You are now 2nd in command only to me, you are the Commander at Arms." Rao declared. "Thank you my lord. What is my first task?" He asked. "5 million orcs can be put on our fleet, only you and I now know the destination. Ayan Barquar and Port Amad, Do not tell our soliders of the destinations, They will know only when they have to." Rao ordered. The orc bowed and was gone. Rao turned to the dead decaying body of Degamra, "It is time for us to have it the way it should be old friend." Rao said talking to Degamra's dead corpse hanging on the wall.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Sun May 09, 2004 10:04 pm

So the massive fleet set out from the harbors of Ossilgath, heading further out to the east, then South so they could not be seen from shore. This plan was wise, their was absolutely no way one could spot the fleet far out into the ocean. Rao sat in the lead boat, in the very front of it. Just watching the blue ocean. Ballard was there also, "How long til we will land?" The large orc asked. "Give us a week maybe two. They wont realized half of our force is gone for a week. " Rao replied never taking his eyes off the ocean. "Can the wizards find us out here, with their powers and with the help of Adanos?" Ballard asked again. "No, I have done nothing to the god of Neutrality, therefore, he cannot intervene in this matter. Nor will he tell Innos of our plot." Rao said. Ballard nodded, seeing the new found fortune of this empire he so strongly beleived in and fought for his whole life.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Previous

Return to Halls of Dereth