A New Era of Darkness

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:23 am

Vortex leans back, knowing this won't be over soon.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Apr 23, 2004 1:05 am

The orc lead Trevet to an armory filled with weapons and armor of a decent calibur, then ran off not wanting to be anywhere near the strange general. As he ran off he saw thirty orcish skeletons marching single file towards the room Trevet was in.

The skeletons were armed quickly with long swords full plate and large sheilds, Trevet then went off to find some form of pond...

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby chaotic century » Fri Apr 23, 2004 1:12 pm

cc FINALY recovered from the vicious attack from wolfie.lol. n picked himself up off the floor. he then went opff to find rao n hopefully he could finaly get to tell him what he wanted to say to him earlier before all the interuptions.
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Wolfie » Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:01 pm

*looks threw the bars and stars thinking about getting threw them in wolf form..*
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby chaotic century » Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:07 pm

ccfinaly found rao n got a chance top talk to him privately in his throne room where no one would disturb them.rao dono, it has been awhile since i have followed u to the evil side. i came with u in hopes of changing ur mind n bringing u back. u once said to me that i should not waste my time fighting for evil it would get me nowhere n u would always b there to stop me.i am now telling u the same thing. i may not b as powerful as u but i will always b there to stop u if u choose to deny my plees.u said i would have no peace if i was evil.i am asking u as a friend n as a faithful servant please dont give into this madness fight it n come back with me. the others will accept u back.u came here to fight the evil that was plaging this land now u have become it.if that was ur intention y have u turned so qucikly from it? the rao i once knew was stronger than this he would not have given into the darkness so qucikly n so easily.i ask u what is to gain from all of this? all u achieve from evil is loneliness, misery n grief. y would anyone choose that? please rao come back with me to the light.u kno i will follow u to the end but this evil that i have been surrounded by is just to overwhelming for me to handle.i am begging u master please cast of this dark mask u have on return to us.without u the forces of darkness will b in utter chaos n confusion. if u come back we can finish what we started outt o do. we can save dereth from the evil that has befalen it.i am asking u again please do not follow this dark path. cast it away n follow ur old path the path that led u to this place in hopes of aving it.

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Wolfie » Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:11 pm

OOC: i wouldnt doubt it if that post was deleted...either that or your killed...
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby chaotic century » Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:39 pm

ooc: i kno i will either b attacked or laughed at n sent away mreh i think it will b a combination of the 2. but still it was worth a try.

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:26 pm

Rao turned to CC, "I will see you on the battlefield then." Rao said and went back to polishing his battle armor.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:28 pm

I understand rao. I wish it didnt have to end like this. but my invitation still stands if u choose to accept it later. cc walked out his heart was sad for rao. he knew that the only thing his future would bring on this path.. was death.

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby chaotic century » Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:20 pm

ooc: sorry for the double post but if u want just edit it into my first one i jsut didnt feel like editing it in.

inc: as cc left the tower he had mixed feelings. he had feelings of sarrow for his long time friend n sensai n he had feeling sof anger n hatred for the evil in the world but he was aslsop rather happy he no longer needed to stay in this evil hel hole.as he came down the stairs an orc gaurd sneered at him. is lord raos little puppet going off to dance for him? cc in the bad mood he was in. flung the goblins head off with one quick swing of his sword. the orc never saw it coming.he made his way out into the training grounds. 2 demons saw him n knew instantly that he was no longer following rao. so they attacked him thinking they could kill him n gain master raos praise. but they were strongly mistaken. they rushed him n he was ready. he wanted to vent some of his anger on something n they were the perfect targets.he swung his sword hard before they were to close to him killing onew demon instantly n a few orcs got cuahgt in the shockwave as well. he ran up to the second demon n did a quick slash thru the middle of him. but the orcs were not happy bout him killing their companions.so they rushed him as well, along with all the demons n monsters in the training grounds. after killing a few his angelic lighbegan shining a blood red radiant gleam . as he slew one 3 more rushed at him he dodged a stab from one which sank into the others flesh he jumped into the air swinging sentinel fury hard sending a gigantic shockwave inot the ranks of orcs. he followed up by doing a ground pound slicing straight thru an orc. n he continued to masacre the onslaught of orcs relentlesly.after awhile he was wlaking in a sea of blood and bodies. he couldnt move anywhere without tepping on the mounds of bodies that had stacked up in his battle.he had aquired many wounds but none effected him in his rage. until finaly an arow struck him in the back of the leg which braught him down to one knee. but still he faught on. he was now a pin cushion of arrows. blood poored from every part on his body yet he did not care he faught until he was exhausted. his arm grew waery he could barely swing it anymore.he used every last ounce of his strength to keep alive making his way to the black gates.he was almsot there a few more yards n he was free of the evil. but as he tried to get to them he was slashed across the back by a gigantic orc, spilling out even more blood.he fell to the ground putting his sword up to try n block any attacks on him. but as he lay in the midst of the orcs a bright light shone from the sky. and a host of angels clad in the purest of silver armor fell from the sky to surround cc as he struggled to get up.they made quick work of the orcs surrounding him, n the rest were to frightened of the fierce looking warrior angels.the leader of the party stepped to cc n helped him onto his feet. n they then began their ascent into the heavens leaving the angry shouting orcs below.
Last edited by chaotic century on Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:28 pm

Trevet came in seeing hearing the fight. he watched as CC was drawn up into the sky. Then unc aringly Trevet walked off eventually finding the pond he had been looking for. He cast some speels and threw some strange components into the water, eventually placing his hand in it turning it and oily black, he then commanded his skeletons to lay in the water. After that was done Trevet sat down opening his bag filled with eyes, and prepared to cast a spell.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Wolfie » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:03 am

LE: le had been walking for days trying to find CC and finnaly sniffed him out looking up and wondering why he was fighting agin Hello friend she smiled and watched
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:03 am

Rao sat in his throne room, not caring of the events going on outside some distance from the tower. He began putting on his old dragon scale armor. Blood Red it was, and it was a long time since he had worn it. As he put the helmet on, he walked down the stairs the orc guards shivered visibly at the sight of Rao. His face was red and black with warpaint, he entered the hall as the Orc generals stood at his presence. "We storm Nanto, It's simple, Kill everyone, leave none alive, should they escape, you chase them down." Rao said as he exited out the door, the orc generals following. They went north to get their armies as Rao walked to the Black gate, but he didn't stop to wait. He kept walking, south, towards Nanto.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Wolfie » Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:22 am

OOc: you cant delete your posts... now thats annoying..
Last edited by Wolfie on Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:43 pm

OOC~ See my point!!!!! You cant bend bars!! and even if you do, there are thousands and thousands of orcs everywhere, how far do you think you can get?

you knew nothing of what Rao was doing, cuz he was 1000 feet up in the air, in a dark room!!!!

Sorry, just annoyed.
Rao
Elite Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Halls of Dereth