A New Era of Darkness

A New Era of Darkness

Postby Rao » Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:30 pm

Rao sat in his dark throne, in the Tower of Palac'e, he sat smoking a cigarette. "Where have you two been?" Rao asked as Tao Lu and Degamra entered the throne. "Rao!!! have you gone mad??" Tao Lu yelled. Rao smiled taking a puff from the cigarette. He grinned, as did Degamra, "Sorry old friend, times have changed." Degamra said. He stabbed Tao Lu in the heart, as he fell Rao caught him, looking into his eyes. "Tell Adanos, I will be coming to see him shortly. goodby, my friend." Rao said. With that, Tao Lu took his last breath on Dereth.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:20 pm

Rao and Degamra stood looking out the window towards the dark gate which millions of orcs came pouring in from. It seemed like a black mass covering everything. Many generals began to come into the hall at the bottom of Tower of Palac'e. There were around 200 generals as Rao and Degamra entered the large hall. They were silent as the two entered, and as Rao passed they quivered with fear. "Your soldiers are weak, and easily disposed of. They are killed by the hundreds by nothing but a few men. Pitiful you are, but soon, that will all change. Soon, our orc warlords will be the equivalent to the mighty Warhammer and Ironclaw. Are orc soldiers will hold there ground with the best elite guards. We will not rely on numbers anymore, but the skills. Do you all understand?"Rao asked walking and smoking looking around for any disapprovers. There was a loud yes, save one orc general, who was a warlord. "Do you think you can train our orcs better, they are lazy and tire quickly, what good will this new training do?" The orc questioned. Rao turned and found the voice. "Your orcs will be fanatics, razor blades. Arent you all growing tired of these wars that only mean our defeat?" Rao yelled. "Considering you were our greatest enemy at once...." The warlord said. Rao quickly raised his hand, he began choking the orc from a distance, the tighter Rao closed his hand, the more it crushed the throat of the orc, til soon his body went limb. "I was, wasnt I, Well, out with the old, and in with the new." Rao laughed. "Go, begin the training that made you great soldiers, 12 hours a day we will train. Rotate the guards as you see fit." Rao ordered. "Master, what if they attack?" An orc said. "HAHA, they wont attack, they dont know who the boss is nowadays, they are foolish and wait til they know more details." Rao said, he dismissed the orcs. He turned to Degamra, "Come with me, My friend, We will be going to a little council in the city of Khadrim." Rao laughed as Degamra smiled.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:15 pm

"What are your plans Rao?" Degamra asked as they left the dark tower from the air and began their journey towards Khadrim. "All of them will bow to me, or they will die." Rao said hastily. "My friend, they have many heros, we have us." Degamra said concerned. "HAHA, who do they have?" Rao laughed and went on, "Cragstone? All talk that one, kills a few orcs. Dian? dian knows he cant match me in strength and endurance. Apollo, Erelen, Chaotic Century, Dyche, all second rate warriors. They know they stand a slim chance of defeating me and with you they dont. worry not, I will kill all of them," Rao laughed. "Do you think the captains will do the training?" Degamra asked. "They will, I sent all of them a peice of the orc that contradicted me, they got the message I beleive." Rao said sadistically. "What of your son?" Degamra asked again. "I dont know, I wish i could have seen him, so i could gut the little bastard." Rao said angrily. "But that snake Tsu kicked me into my own wall and took, I'll be sure that he alone is bombarded with a thousand spiders." Rao yelled. The two kept flying.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:34 pm

The City of Khadrim was soon in sight and the two soon began walking. A dark mist Rao brought with him when he came to the gate. The Elven guards could see nothing, Rao raised his hands and the fog cleared. There stood Degamra and Rao, the guards were not sure what to do. "Open the gate now, or disaster will follow." Rao said. The guards looked at each other anmd agreed it would be better to let them in, for they knew not of the events. The gates opened and Rao and Degamra entered.

As they walked fear spread through the city. Those who once knew Rao felt inspiration when he used to walk the streets, but now there was nothing but fear. Only fear he brought, nothing less. They reached the top of the city, where the great hall was. They entered and all heads turned to the new evil fo the world...
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:28 pm

the group of evil had now come to the dark palace. they landed in the utmost tower high up in the clouds. sensai what shall we do now? the aliance knos u are in power n they may hesitate n may b fearful to attack.this could be an advantage to us.but it is up to u.
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:34 pm

"I am aware of this. They will do nothing, they will wait for that bastard spawn of mine to grow up, and i just dont know where they are keeping him." Rao said, but i will soon know. But alas my disciples, War is not are problem yet, although, in less than a week, i will be taking a legion of 100,000 and we will occupy the city of Nanto, Vatras is almost done rebuilding it, and Erelen has a few hundred Elves there." Rao said sitting in his large throne, smoking a cigarette. "Degamra, prepare the legion you beleive is the most capable, we march in two days, be sure they are properly feed and have enough food for a 3 day march." Rao said. "You three, sit down." Rao said.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:49 pm

cc obeyed sitting at his sensais feet. he was still unsure of his decision but he knew that he was not dishonering his sensai....
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:28 pm

Trevet remained standing.

"I am as comfortable standing as sitting." Explained Trevet so as not to seem rude, or disobedient.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:18 am

Vortex walked over to Rao's throne, waving away the cigarette smoke absently. He ran his hands over the chair, much to the annoyance of Rao. He looked to the side and saw Rao's look. He lifted his hand off instantly. "Sorry,lord." He sat down next to the throne. " I'm bored' he sighed. >Same here< thought Torque. Vortex got an idea. " Lord, do mind if I bring in some company?"
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Rao » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:40 am

"Sure, but they will die upon seein this room, no one will see this room save us, and you are bored I sensed. Let me enlighten you on something. The reason the dark lord Beliar has been so unsucessful in his attempt to dominate is only becuz he didnt have patience. We will take one city at a time, in nothing but surprise. A tiger march so to speak." Rao said. "Here we have my generals, Trevet, Vortex, CC and Degamra. Are we clear? Perhaps you should go to Cirith and have a drink, i have much things to do. (look on the map. Its an orc city, so imagine what an orc city would be like. But they know of your titles in army, so much respect they will have for you." Rao said.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:42 am

Vortex lightened up. "Yes, as you wish. As long as they have enough rum, I'll be fine there" He stood and grinned. He saluted playfully then flew out the door.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Wolfie » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:50 am

upon sniffing out rao, wolfie looked up and saw vortex flying outside right above her Oh shit! she turned into a wolf and layed down acting dead
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:53 am

Vortex sensed something and looked down. He smirked and flew down. " Well, there. I think the orcs need some meat. I'll just take this." he said, pretending to drag her.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Rao » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:54 am

OCC~ You do realize you getting up there isn't possible, wolfie. Just making sure.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Wolfie » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:54 am

yelps and bites his hand then turns back to human form *shivers*

OOC: if i got up there i would just die :p i was just bored :p
Last edited by Wolfie on Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Next

Return to Halls of Dereth