The Dereth Times

Postby Tar-Herunole » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:39 pm

"The Revenge of Tao Lu" Wed 14th Apr 2004 Year of the Earth

Tao Lu took the second door, and went down some stairs for a neverending period of time. DOwn there in the darkness, the reptilian brother of Goraque awaited Tao Lu, in confidence to deliver Tao Lu the same death his brother had delivered him before. But this time Tao Lu had no intention to "visit" the heavens...
Tao Lu gave the reptil no chance and blocked all the reptile attaks only to cut his head afterwards...
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:57 pm

“Another turn of the wheel: Deception in the first front”

The Dark Lords, so cunning as coward, had a surprise hidden in the first front. Before engaging in combat in the most difficult front, the dark troops turned and marched to Khadrim. Samurians, Lugians and Wolverines faced a difficult alternative. Which city to defend Hebian under Siege of a million and a half orcs, or Khadrim where Erelen was prepared to defeat painlessly another million and a half, but not 3 and a half!
Nonetheless the allied leaders are not new in the arts of war, not even Shang, the new Emperor of Samsur. They quickly decided to divide their troops and harass the ors when less expected!
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:11 pm

“Darkness in Hebian: News from the Second Front”

Can you imagine a gate as strong as the dwarven gates can be? Can you imagine the axe of Cragstone at its feet and the Bow of Apollo at its height. Add the personal elven guard of Hebian surrounding Apollo with deadly bows… No army of those who has seen the world could have crossed that gate. Orcs, rams, trolls… all useless against that defence.

But this army was no ordinary army. And the powerful demon wizard cast the field in a dark mist where the ram took an evil and dreadful life… The whole guard of Lord Dyche lays at its feet. Would the gate stand?
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:33 pm

" Lu Bu and Diego????"

Diego didn't die but they made a huge walk to Kuan Ping! Diego walked for 3 days. Diego sure couldn't make it so Lu Bu carried Diego like a prisoner but when Lu Bu heard the sounds of war at Kuan Ping, Diego was dropped instantly with Lu Bu running so fast breaking not even a sweat.
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:53 pm

A quick update

All battles stopped as Rao turned to the dark side and took the throne of the Dark Lords. Now he and Degamra, followed by CC and Torque/Vortex (both debating if the dark side it is its right side) and Trevet, plan to conquer the world.

The rest of the leaders of the Alliance think in Khadrim what to do next. They know their only hope is the child of Rao... but what should they do now?
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:27 pm

A well trained army of Ossilgath teached on stealth by Degamra sneaked into the Wilderlands. Even with the help of Erelen and Ace, the orcs of the Wilderlans were heavy outnumbered by a well trained army. Reven his leader, died like a heroe, but the enemy got its objective and put their camp on fire after exterminating their army.

Nonetheless, Ace managed to save the children and the women, that live now hidden under the protection of the caverns of the dwarves.

Veren, son of Reven, the heir to the Chieftain of the WIlderlands has joined Erelen and Ace for his training and to help the people of Dereth.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Sat May 01, 2004 1:33 am

"A mission from another planet"

A man from a planet called Ter001 has appeared on Dereth! Is he bad? Or is he on the good side? He is named as Remo Kashirobu a spy from Ter001. His mission is to write notes on all creatures of Dereth. His spaceship recently crashed south-east of Wilderland Forest, you may check the spaceship but beware of Remo Kashirobu, He kills the creatures after he writes down notes of them, for food.
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Dev » Sat May 01, 2004 1:40 am

"A lightning bolt from Erelen"

Vatras, the Wizard of Water of Adanos has said to Erelen that it is time.
Erelen, somehow made a aura that became larger and larger and Vatras knocked the earth for 3 times and Erelen stood up with a aura that was 3 meters radio and summoned a bolt with a call of " Ah, Ancalina bragollach "
He destroyed atleast most of orcs in the army but the sight and the power of the bolt was very impressive!!
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Sun May 02, 2004 11:46 pm

"Is it possible?

Somehow Remo Kashirobu actually killed a Gnoll in one hit. It took Diego at least 20 hits. Remo seems to have a sword as strong as the Devil inside Diego. We now know that Remo might be on the good side. The reason is that he needs food, thats all. But still, beware of Remo, he may be human but he might attack you. But still, maybe he won't attack you if your a human.
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Sat May 29, 2004 4:35 pm

"Kenshin's forces" May 28, 2004

Rao is still evil but Rao must team with the good side to protect Dereth. Kenshin's forces are powerful of 10 million with 2 heros that follow him which can make him even more powerful.
Kenshin has taken Hebian and all of Ossilgath and made his main camp in the Dark City. I do not know the future of where his armies will march to but Tsu worries this will be the last battle of all heros. And villians.
My energy is weak and I will soon turn to ash if no one shall help me.
I am wondering if you ever wondered about my name and age. If so, you will know now before I become rubble. My name is Mountain Dev and I am 864 years old.

OCC: Was that a stupid thing to make that 3rd paragraph?
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Mon May 31, 2004 7:06 pm

"CC and Rao"

I am weakening.
Chaotic Century and Rao seem to have an argument over....... What is better for Dereth. It seems CC has a point that if..... Rao needs to destroy all goo...d men he would be ruler anyway. Rao might be more angry with CC.
I advise you to slow down with the talking with Rao if your reading this CC.
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:24 am

"The War of 20 Days"

It has begun. Millions of forces clash into eachother wreaking havoc on one another. Ritsu and Rao fight. CC and his 21 rune knight angels attack Kenshin's forces. Armies killing. My vision tells me, at the end of the war of 20 days, I will become ash. This war will be the last war. The war of where all commanders, leaders, enemies will join forces. Leaving everything, to defend Dereth from being destroyed by the evil man named Kenshin.
Dereth will succeed!
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:32 pm

"Sneaky Erelen"

Erelen has been sneaky. Before the battle, he built a secret passage where he would let the people of Hebian escape in incase of a seige attack. Erelen's best soldiers and wizards to meet at the tunnel's entrance. They would take Hebian from inside and that would force the enemy to sustain both a open battle front-line and an impossible siege, or to retire to Ossilgath.
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:22 pm

"Kenshin's retreat" July 3rd of the Year 2004

Ritsu, one of the most powerful men in Dereth, has stepped up to Kenshin and beat him up as if he were some useless, weak monster. Kenshin had no chance at all to defend himself against Ritsu's lightning fast attacks. Rao, the man who had tried to attack Kenshin first, charged at Kenshin's retreat.
This may be the end.
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:55 pm

"CC" July 5th of the year 2004

CC and his small group of men saw the fear in the eyes of Kenshin as Ritsu, beat up the so-called leader. CC also saw Rao hurt and made hisngels quicken their pace to meet up and heal his wounds.
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Halls of Dereth