The First Journey of Dereth

Postby Rao » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:38 pm

OCC~Yes, but an interesting event will soon happen. You will be killed unless i do something.

As Diego stood there, a large warrior came to Diego. He was massive in size, "Lu Bu!!!!!(HAHA!!!! I LOVE THIS NAME.) Kill him!!!!" A guard yelled. "No, He will not die here, I shall take him with me, We are going to Kuan Ping to battle the orcs, his fate shall be decided there." Lu Bu said firmly. No one would question this great warrior. He was not of the samurians, but of an ancient line of warriors, he was the last warrior of the Old Dynasty. His power knew no bounds. Diego followed him, unquestioningly.

OOC~ I suggest you stay with him, becuz he will kill you, and NPC's can kill you.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:01 am

Fire was still in Diego's eyes but he dared not to say anything to this legendary warrior. Lu Bu walked with Diego to Kuan Ping where he saw orcs 5 feet, 6 feet, and a Troll that was 7 feet tall.(OCC: Has the war started already?) Lu Bu pointed to the plains.
"There, your fate will be decided whether you live or not." Lu Bu said.
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Rao » Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:20 am

OCC~This walk will take time my friend, Kuna Ping is about two days away. and yes it has started. Also, Dont talk for the NPC's, That is my job.

As the passed through the gate, to the west, the cloud of blackness coul be seen, as the city of Samsur was about to begin battle. "The walk is two days, I would expect you to be silent through most it, for you killed two samurai in front of me, I will let you live because i only respect warriors, and warriors do not die." Lu Bu said as the two followed the path north towards teh pass of Kuan Ping.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:55 am

Shut up Diego! Shut up! Do not speak at Lu Bu, the legendary one! The Devil inside Diego thought-spoke to him.

Diego kept his face down for a long time. He tried to keep his mouth shut. Diego himself, not the devil wanted to ask Lu Bu a lot of questions for he did not know Lu Bu was a legendary warrior.
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Rao » Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:33 pm

They had been journey for about two days when they got on the path towards Kuan Ping, "We are only a day away" Lu Bu said.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:06 pm

The journey was so long it felt like it was a million miles long. Diego could not walk any longer. His energy was so low he walked like a slug. They both saw some creatures up ahead like Boars, they were about to attack and as soon as they saw Lu Bu, they backed away.
Even the creatures OBEY him? The devil inside Diego said.
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:03 pm

Lu bu quickened his pace, only to see Diego stuggling. Lu bu stoppedd and walked back to Diego, he grabbed the man by the back of his cloak and carried him with his right hand. "You tire walking, interesting to see how fatigue you are in battle." Lu Bu said. They continued down the path, Lu Bu carrying Diego.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:19 am

"I feel so embarassed. I'm being carried by the legendary one! The Devil thought inside of Diego.

Diego too, felt very embarassed. He was tired of walking for 2 days and his legs were sore so sore that it felt like it was sure to fall out. Diego thought about his fatigue, he knew he had to improve it. Lu Bu hardly made a sweat for 2 days. He walked very fast almost running.
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:26 pm

The air soon grew heavy from the death that foiled it. The air seemed more humid. In the distance, shouts from the battle insued. Lu bu dropped Deigo and took off at a sprint.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:17 pm

Lu Bu returned to Diego, "Come, we have a council, the orcs have retreated." Lu Bu said, picking Diego up again and began walking south towards Khadrim.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:48 am

"Do they know I killed 3 samurians?" Diego asked Lu Bu.
"Will they kill me?" Diego said frightenly.
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:01 pm

"It matters not," Lu Bu said. "Your sins have been forgotten, but I beleive we have a new enemy, a powerful enemy. One this world has never seen." Lu Bu said.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:58 pm

Diego looked a Lu Bu's serious look and nodded as if they sended thoughts to eachother's mind. Diego didnt say anything, he knew this was really important.
"Diego! Have you forgotten me? There is no evil greater then me! I have given you ultimate power but you disobey me by not killing anyone! If you forget me, I swear I will kill you from the inside!" The devil said inside of Diego.
Diego knew his real ultimate task was to destroy the devil inside of him.
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:01 am

They got closer to the Kuan Ping. The smoke had gone from the air. Lu Bu went inside a building and saw 2 other people a few minutes ago leave. He had a woman chase after him.
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:29 pm

OOC~ Lu Bu isnt wiht you anymore.
Rao
Elite Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Halls of Dereth