The First Journey of Dereth

The First Journey of Dereth

Postby Dev » Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:59 pm

Diego watches in his little cave. Scared of the outside, he went back into his cave. What is this place? How did I get here? "I guess the only way to find out where am I is to go outside." Diego said. "It'll be the only way to get back home." Diego takes his sword and leaves with his gun left in his cave. He walks toward the outside of his cave and takes his first journey of Dereth.
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Dev » Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:54 pm

The Boar Weaking

Diego walks through a forest that seems so quiet. He held onto his Dev sword for any danger that passes in his path.

"Grrrrr....."
"Who's there?"
The sound becomes louder and louder as it's footsteps came closer. Diego could hear the noise from coming at all directions. A Boar emerged from the darkness of the forest. "Rahhh!!!" It came at Diego from behind. "Ahhhh!" Diego cried. There was a bloody scratch on his back. The Boar jumped up on a tree. Diego ran up the tree as fast as he could so he wouldn't fall. Diego swung his sword right in the middle of his body. The Boar made a block with his hands but Diego faked his swing and sliced him from the right of his body. The Boar's mouth opened and no cut was found on his body. Diego then sliced a D through his body and finally he was down. Diego looked at the Boar with a very serious look and said "These creatures..... are very tough, very familiar, why do these creatures seem so.... familiar?"
Last edited by Dev on Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Dev » Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:12 am

The Dead Samurai

OOC: I'm really bored so I just wanted to do another chapter.

"Huh?"
A sound of running on grass catches the corner of Diego's eyes.
The sound gets closer.
Diego grins and swings his fist back.
"Ahhgatttttttt!!!"
Diego hits a fellow samurai right in the nose. "Speak! Fool!" Diego shouts. As the samurai's nose recovers he says "I have been watching everything you have done in the forest." He stood up like a soldier "I want to join your new journey of Dereth."
A very serious and confused face appears on Diego."Dereth! I remember now! I can't believe it! It's Dereth! I have to find all of my friends! If I remembered all of them..."
"You would like to be my companion?" Diego asked. " Or are you just a samurai who would like to kill me."
"How.....How did you know that? That is not true!" The samurai said.
"Anyways" Diego says with a bored face "Thanks a lot of refreshing my memory. I'll let you live for a while"
Just as the samurai walked away, Diego pulled Dev out of his sword pocket and quickly sliced an I in the back of the samurai. The samurai fell, dead.
"Everything..... it's starting to make sense now, my past is almost clear to me. I just need to find more puzzle pieces to find out my past." Diego said

OOC: So here is what happened

-Starts Journey of Dereth
-Walks in forest
-Finds Boar, slices a D through him
-Finds Samurai, slices a I through him

At the end of each 3 posts I will edit in the third post what has happened so far. So it's like at the third post of the thread I wil post what has happened and in the sixth post I will post what happened so far and in the ninth post I will post what has happened so far and so on and so on.... Tell me if you don't get it
Last edited by Dev on Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:39 am

OCC~ I must argue this last thread and the killing of a samurai, for one, the only samuria are the samurians, so this means he belonged to The Empire of the Samurians, i must stress teh fact that you killed a samurai, dishonary nonetheless, so after the war is over, many assassins will come to hunt you down. Tsu the Assassin being one of them.*closes eyes* Ask Omega about Trevet. :)

Just a thought
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:33 pm

The Gnoll

OOC: Oh my god, how will they know i killed a samurai?

"Stupid guy" Diego says.
Bump.....Bump
Diego looks up to see a Gnoll looking straight down right at him.
Rrrrrripppppp.........rrrrrriiiiiiiiipppppppppp
The huge Gnoll rips his clothes and sees 5 scratches on his back.
Diego falls down. The Gnoll stomps and slaps him with his mane." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Diego shouts. Birds fly up in the air to leave the forest. Full of blood, he tried to stand up. He stood up only to fall down once more. The Gnoll leaves laughing. Diego stood up. "I...will.......not fail....Die you foolish Gnoll!" Diego says. He ran to the Gnoll holding onto his sword in his sword pocket. He ran and sliced a E, a g, and a O. He ran right into the Gnoll and bumped head first into a tree. The Gnoll just stood there untouched. "Noo...." Diego says. Diego stood up again, "Why dont you die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouts. He says again "Just DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Diego shouts. A blinding flash was in the forest. Diego made a blast that destroyed a quarter of the forest but used every ounce of his energy. Diego destroyed the Gnoll but Diego also had fallen. He fell down, motionless. He seemed to fall asleep.
Last edited by Dev on Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:21 am

Goblin Trouble

OOC: im very bored

As Diego opened his eyes, he found himself in a circle of 5 goblins. The goblins looked very hungry that they laughed with until tears came out of their eyes.
"Hey boys, we found some meat! Heeeeeeeeeeheeeeee heeeeee" The tallest goblin said.
"Leave me alone, don't get me angry" Diego said. He was covered in scratches of blood from the Gnoll fight he had. Diego was just too weak to fight now.
"Hey boys, look at the blood it looks so tasty!" The tallest goblin said.
"Yeah, whoever kills this human gets to eat him!" Squeaked the medium sized goblin.
"Just shut upppp, leave me alone"
The goblins walked closer to him. The goblins had their tougues out of their mouth, licking their lips.
"I WARNED YOU NOT TO MAKE ME MAD" Diego shouted. There was fire in his eyes. He stood up, he didn't care if it hurt to stand up, he just sliced all of them. Making a D on the 1st goblin, an I on the 2nd goblin, an E on the 3rd goblin, a G on the 4rth goblin, and an O on the 5th goblin. His eyes were closed as he sliced them all.
"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Diego shouts.
Diego falls down on the ground once more only to fall asleep again.
Last edited by Dev on Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:25 am

OCC~ Very simple, you left teh body laying on the forest floor, someone will find it and spread it around that a samurai was killed. Also, the forest has eyes :)
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:26 am

OOC: OH COME ON!!!!! DANG THIS CURSED FOREST could i go back and get the body? The war isnt over yet.... or is it
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:32 am

War hasnt even started, i am afraid of two things, you are unconscious and the fact that the ronins are coming your way and will soon find the body. So I advise you to either prepare another character, or get up and run, cuz fighting will only bring you death.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:44 am

The Escape

OOC: I'm gonna run.

Huh? what's that sound?
The sound of people walking on grass came closer.
That's it!!!!! Leave me alone!!!!!!
Diego got up and ran as fast as he could. He ran swiggly and often fell down. Diego ran until he found a secret passageway in the forest. He ran through it until he got to the end. He ran until he could not run anymore.
He was not recovered yet so when he got to the end of the passageway of the forest he lied down. Please, is there someone out there who remembers me?"Please, someone has to remember me." Diego says. Suddenly, Diego hears the sound of people walking on grass again. "Please someone has to remember me" Diego says. Diego got up again and started to run as fast as he could. He ran and ran.......
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:55 am

The ronin samurai had found the body of their dead leader. He was killed without honor, stabbed in the back. The followed the trail Diego had left through the forest, and they followed him. He couldnt hide, in the large forest of Wilderland, hiding was no good, for the Ronin Samurai knew the way of the forest.

OOC~The forest we are in is Wilderland, it is gigantic, it strechs almost verticaly the whole continent. To the east is where the wars are and to the west is really just cities, hpoing for the war to end.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Thu Apr 01, 2004 3:30 am

The Escape II

He ran until he saw cities. He knew it would probably be a samuraian city so he went the other way. He ran north kept on running. He was scared frightened, no one knew him. He was thought as an enemy.
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:22 am

"Whew... Good thing I don't sense that ronin samurai anymore"
"I need to recover" Diego said to himself.
He decided to sleep in the clear grassy area of the forest. He felt very protected by the trees. He brought his bag and took his sleeping bag. It was already midnight. He slept there and by the time it was morning.....
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Sat Apr 03, 2004 4:38 pm

Captured!

By the time Diego opened his eyes he found himself with the ronin samurai and some other samurais with him.
"We have found the murderer of our leader!" The ronin samurai said.
"I will jail him for life in the samurian kingdom. He's a disgrace to the samurians race."
Diego tried to run but his legs were tied and also his hands were too. Diego was trapped between the two samurians, he was dragged like a dead fish. When the two samurians stopped, Diego looked up and saw the He Fang Castle. When he was dragged inside he saw over 200 samurais.....
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:30 pm

The Devil's power

Samurais were eating, talking. When the door opened everything stopped. Everyone stared at Diego. They looked at him with a serious look. The samurai that held Diego said "This is the man that killed our leader."
All of a sudden Dev, Diego's sword floated up and killed the two samurais that held Diego. Diego took the sword and stood up. Fire was in his eyes. "I shall live is what" he said. This was Diego's true power. He stood up and his blood and cuts dissapeared. The samurais stood and held onto their swords, waiting to be attacked by Diego. "Fools, you wouldn't stand against the devil's power!" Diego said. His voice was deep, almost as if the Devil possessed him.

OCC: Is this Godmodding? I'm not really sure if im doing the wrong thing.
- Mitch Hedberg

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Next

Return to Halls of Dereth