The gathering of Rao's Army

The gathering of Rao's Army

Postby Rao » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:47 pm

Rao, finally appearing from his hidden state sat at a lonely camp fire. This fire couldnt be seen and this camp could be found, save from the three that were supposed to be there. Tsu the Assassin was soon there. Followed by Degamra. All three sat around the camp fire. "Who are we waiting for?" Degamra asked curiously. Rao looked towards the voice where he assumed Degamra was and smiled. "how did it go with Erelen?" Rao asked. "Good, they now know of my mission, but do not realize that i know you." Tsu said. "Good, and you Degamra?" Rao added. "All is done, Apollo is at Hebian and all forces of good are gathering to the three fronts. Your plan has worked thus far. Rauko Thaur, Bael'Zharon and Beliar are all scared of your wrath, and they have split their armies foolishly." Degamra said sipping a glass of some unknown drink. "Very good, and here he is." Rao said. Tao Lu was soon seated. Degamra smiled at Tao Lu. "Glad to see you. How was the meeting with Adanos?" Tsu asked. "All is the way it should." Tao Lu answered. "Tell me, Why did you let the Goraque kill you?" Degamra asked. "It had to seem like I died doing something, If i simply killed myself, Evil would have known i went to the heavens for a purpose." Tao Lu said. "Now that are army is here, Let us go" Rao said. Pyrokar screeched louldy as all four men took to the air.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:33 am

As they soared across the sky, Rao spoke in each of their minds. "Khadrim first, Then to Ossilgath."His voice said. They nodded as they turned north.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:00 pm

The dark lands soon came into sight. Volcanoes spewed forth their fire and lava. No trees, grass, nothing of happiness dwelled in this land. The three dark lords of the world sat in their throne room, fearing to leave it, but eager to at the same time.

Flames came from the eyes of Rao. His blindness now was working, he saw all in the dark lands. They turned to the city of Palac'e, where the throne room of evil was.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:53 pm

Palac'e was one large tower that swept to the sky. It hung in the clouds, the top room not seen. All was quiet around the tower. No guards, no orcs, nothing. The 4 warriors landed in front of the large door that towered in front of them. Tao raised his hand, the door swung open, the four entered the main hall of the tower. It was large, dark and reeked of death. Their were four doors, "It seems this place was built for the four of us." Degamra said. "Yes, I shall see you all in the garden of Innos." Rao said. Tao, Tsu, and Degamra went to the three small doors, while Rao entered the largest door in the room. Destiny had started to work.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:00 am

Tsu walked down a narrow corridor, it had no light, but his years of hunting gave him a deep sense of his surroundings. His hands in sleeves, concealing 5 shruikens, waiting to destroy anything in Tsu's way. The corridor circled up to the sky, but soon he came to a door, and he opended it. Inside was a large room, but it was rather dark. Tsy could barely pick out a large dark object in the middle of the room.
Tsu raised his hands as light came to the room. He froze in fear as he realized that the room was filled with spiders the size of horses.......
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:03 pm

Tsu shook with fear, his one fear in life was spiders, he was sweating tremendously. "Well, The mighty Tsu has met his match!!!" The voice said. Tsu knew the voice. "Beliar!!!!! You coward, come fight me!!!" Tsu roared. "No, So My brother Adanos can come and destroy all that i have worked for, no, I am not as powerful as he is. Also, now that you are here, I am pleased to say that, that foolish trap Erelen made will be countered, we knew about it before, how foolish they are, they aren't even fighting half the force of the Khadrim bound forces, HAHAHA!!!!!" Beliar laughed. Tsu was tehn sad, he knew that there was nothing he could do. "You may kill me, but the baby will still be protected. They will send my brother, Do you want that barbarian coming to this tower, he would crush it with his bare hands, he will ride to Hebian, Samsur, and Khadrim, he alone, by himself would destroy your entire army." Tsu said. Beliar was silent for a while. "You are correct, Dian would destroy Ossilgath by himself, He is the greatest warrior ever to walk the planet. I fear him, more than Adanos and Innos combined. But, him coming here is a risk i will have to take." Beliar said.

The spiders then began to come at Tsu. He let his daggers fly, spiders cried and fell dead quickly. But the more he killed they seem to replace themselves. He was now in a tight spot against the wall, with spiders above him and around him. "Brother!!!!! Help me!!!! My god, ADANOS, GIVE ME MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!" Tsu shouted.

A floor began to rumble......
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:57 am

The door that was sealed shut was violently ripped off the hinges. A titan of a man appeared in the doorway. In his hands were two giant axs, they were the size of a normal man. "TSU!!!!!!!" Dian yelled, the floor shook harder at his voice. The spiders jumped back, "Brother, they are venomnous," Tsu said as he lept to the ceiling, he was weaponless and not immuned to the spider posion.

Dian ran through the spiders like a bowling ball. He swung his massive axs severing bodies left and right. The number of spiders dwindled from 100 to 50 in a matter of a minute, then down to 25 and then 10. The spiders soon began to run away in fear. But their was no escaping the wrath of Dian. He chased them down, and cruelly killed them. Tsu was soon by his side. "You never liked spiders, my brother." Dian laughed. "Yes, little brother, i never did. I know you love them killing them. What did the master say?" Tsu said. "Ahh, he sits at his table, with all the naked broads dancing on his lap." Dian said. "Still have that dirty mouth?" Tsu smiled. "Not dirty, but unclean i like to say. There has been great talk of this war at the table of the master. It is said that the fire warrior has come." Dian asked. "Yes, It is Rao." Tsu said. "Rao?!?! Only he could match me in strength and speed, a shame Innos would bestow such a fate on such a great wrestler." Dian said angrily. "Has anything happen in the Heavens?" Tsu asked. "Yes, much, Innos came just last night. But i wasnt in the allowed in the council. But, since i am not longer needed, I shall go to Kuan Ping, I am needed their master tells me. Goodbye big brother." Dian said. Tsu nodded. Tsu went to the next door, but it wasnt opening. Dian turned to see this, He waled back over, again he ripped they two large doors off their steel hinges. They both then went their separate ways.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:06 pm

Tao Lu

Tao Lu's path lead him down, the stairs were never ending, but no sign of any evil was around. Tao Lu couldnt feel it. He came to a door finally, it opened in front of him. Tao Lu entered the large room. He stopped. "You were weak in the swamps and you still are, Scum." Tao Lu said. "ugh, your friends killed my brother. so now i will return the favor." The reptillian creature came from the darkness. Tao Lu pulled his katana slowly from his its scabbard. "TAO LU!!! YOU CANT DEFEAT ME!!!!!" The creature yelled. Tao Lu grinned, "You are a fool, just like your masters. They beleive they can win, Dian the Mighty as come to Dereth. He will break Ossilgath in half. Whether or not i win, he will kill you." Tao lu laughed. "Dian!!!!! But? How...."The reptile said. "Adanos seems to beleive that the lords will not win, and Lu Bu has come. Your forces stand no chance. Rao alone will defeat your masters." Tao Lu laughed again. The reptile charged!!!
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:20 pm

The creature swung furiously, but was denied even a glancing blow. Tao lu defending perfectly. Perfecting his mastery of the sword. The creature swung both claws down, Tao blocked them, and landed a spiraling dropkick to the creature blasting him into the wall. The creature fell to the floor dazed, as he looked up his last picture in life was Tao Lu swinging his sword down. The creatures head fell to the floor.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:48 pm

DEGAMRA

Degamra walked down a corridor that was straight, he walked, uncaring it seemed. He soon came to an opened doorway. He entered, sensing the large creature inside of it, but it was too late, teh large tentcles of the creature wrapped around Degamra, he was then unable to move. The head of the creature came face to face with Degamra. "Who are you, human?" It asked. "I am he who walks a lonely path, he walks unseen when pleasing, I am he who masters the world of Death." Degamra said. The creature soon let go. "Degamra, I am sorry for my actions. The master told me another was coming, not the man of death himself." The creature said in surrender. "My life now belongs to you, take it or leave me to wither away as the fall of the dark lords comes to pass." The creature cried. "Worry not, You will be spared. Wil you allow me to pass?" Degamra asked. The large creatures tentacles unblocked a doorway. "Your path is no longer perilous, it will only lead you to the outside, for this tower will soon be destroyed." The creature said. Degamra nodded as pased teh creature to the next hallway.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:14 pm

The final match

Rao walked, untouched by all demons and creatures that protect the main hallway up to the throne. The whinding stairs stood still before Rao. He wondered why, and how. It seemed as if the stairs and creatures knew something Rao didnt.

He was there after a while, the two large double doors. They were rather small. The wood was old and rotten, they opened before him. He entered, deep back in the room, he saw 4 chairs, the largest and most beautiful one was empty. The other three were in darkness, but there dark figures there. "Rao, welcome, We have been waiting." Beliar said. "For me to kill you?" Rao said. "haha, you are a warrior of Innos and he knows nothing of the prophecy." Bael'Zharon laughed. "Yes, it says i am to be king to a great empire, the greatest ever seen." Rao said. "Yes, well, come here lies your throne." Beliar said. Rao came closer and began laughing. "You are a fool, Rao. Dont you remember you were born evil, dont you remember that only the teachings of a mere swordsman changed your ways. Your power lies with the darkside, You are the master of fire, you will be master of all elements, including the darkness. You can turn the world dark for eternaty. You will rule, all kings will bow to you." Beliar said with great enthusiaism. The thoughts ran through Rao's mind. He began to feel the darkness coming back to him. But he tried to withhold from it, he began to remember the power he possessed when he was with the darkside. "No, this cant be. Innos wont allow it!!." Rao yelled. "Yes, Rao, feel the anger, feel that Bloodwrath you possessed, remember the enemies you killed. You were once the greatest and most feared warrior ever to walk the universe, now look what they have done to you. You are nothing but a blind man witgh a bird who controls something he cant see. JOIN US RAO, this war will not be won, it is useless, join the darkside, rule the world as the dark lord." Beliar said. Rao was being corrupted, his red hair began to turn back to the black color, his eyes that burned with fire soon began to turn back to black, his cloaks also went to black. Pyrokar left Rao's shoulder, it sailed out the window, screaming in pain, as it got above the tire, Pyrokar exploded into to nothing. "YES!!! YES!!!! COME JOIN US." Beliar yelled. All went quiet, the winds died down to nothing, not a sound was heard.

Rao turned to the three dark lords, "Yes, you will join me!!!!" Rao said as he raised his hand, the three dark figures came violently to the air, where they evaporated into nothing. "HAHAHA!!!!" Rao laughed sadistically. Tsu came from behind Rao, kicking him in the skull, Rao hit the wall, shaking the entire tower. A cry was heard as a little baby, wrapped in blue sheets lay on the floor, Tsu whispered, "Come with me, my little poet." Tsu saod. Before Rao could turn to retaliate, Tsu was out the window and gone into the night.
Rao
Elite Guard

Return to Halls of Dereth