The long road to Khadrim... The Third Front

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:40 pm

Trevet slowly walked over to where Erelen was.

"Hello... I see you are doing well in this battle." Said Trevet in a rasping cold voice. "I have come to offer assistance... if it will be taken. In return I request to be spared in the war. I also offer to dominate the Ossgiloth lands that border your own to work as a buffer to block more coming armies, again as long as I am left to my peace and allowed to do as I please..." SAid Trevet, acting as if he was the one incontrol in this conversation.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby chaotic century » Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:26 am

the battle had been won for CC and his troops, but he feared the safety of his fellow companians on the other side of the wall....
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:15 pm

The elves raised there hands in victory, as it seemed they had won an easy victory. But reinforcements from Ossilgath had been summoned. They came archers first, and brought many elves and men in the first volley. They had the army on the eastern side of the pass outflanked.

OCC~Im not really sure about the position of your armies, Tar. But i hope you get the idea that you are outflanked and have been sneak attacked.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:03 pm

[i]cc was wondering what the forces of evil were up to, retreating like that. that is not the way of the orcs they fight till the last of them are dead or they are victorious. but as new of the council discauraged any thoughts of seeing what they were up to. so cc made his way along to the council acompanied by erelen.....
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:53 pm

Erelen ordered to keep the armies hidden. The camp was swarming with orcs, and he thought it was a better option to wait before trying a suicide attack, especially after the news that had just arrived to Hebian. He talked to all the Lords and Serpentes and Karras. To khadrim, a new council is host!
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:59 pm

The orcs fell back into retreat, orderly though it was. Elves looked around in confusion, but the orcs turned and ran. Serpentes and Karras knew it was time to go to Khadrim, something was not right.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Previous

Return to Halls of Dereth