The long road to Khadrim... The Third Front

Postby chaotic century » Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:30 am

cc rushed at it dropping his sword n grabbing the creature with his hands, cutting them from the creatures rough scales n sharp spikes.he threw it off with a mighty yell. tho it didnt do much it landed on its feet madder then before it rushed at cc. it swung its terrible claws at him he stepped back but it was not fast enough n the front of his vest was slashed open. he did not feel it becouse of his mythril coat.he jumped back landed on his feet then lunged forward again at the creature n when he was almost upon it he summone snetinal fury n made a powerful swing sending a strong crecent shaped energy at the creature.......
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:28 am

The strength of the creature was unarguable. Erelen still wondered how it could have survived the double impact. Nonetheless, it was bleeding profusely, and its movements were slower and moved more by rage than by a tactical edge.

Nonetheless it was still extremely dangerous. CC had been lucky as he could reckon his claws may pierce a mithril coat. But that was not going to happen. Seeing again his five friends of the guard impaled by its spikes, his determination grew. As the creature advanced against CC and the doubted for a second if attacking Erelen or CC, Erelen raised his gleaming sword to the heavens and shouted:
Aya Elenion Ancalima, Calanambo! Then he pointed to the creature with his sword. A ray of lightning came from the sword and stroke the creature as CC performed his Sentinel Fury.

Any ordinary creature would had already died first of a nervous shock and then carbonized, but this was no ordinary creature, so as the lightning had its effect, and the attack of CC impacted the creature, Erelen charged swinging his sword over his head. Erelen was surrounded now by the same aura he had acquired in the underworld, and his sword, a blaze of light, expelled sparks while moving over his head. Covering with his shield the eventual attack of the creature claws, he aimed his pretended final strike to the already open wound in the neck, trying to cause the burning sword to slash deep until it reached the heart of the creature or it sliced its body in two parts, at the manner of the samurais…
"Asheeerooonnnn!"
Last edited by Tar-Herunole on Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:21 pm

cc was still in the air when qucikly yelled out ASHERON GIVE ME THE POWER OF THE GODS!his sword imediatly blazed up into a fierce rage of white flames.as he fell from the sky he brougt his sword down yellingTYRFING! MAGNUM BREAK!!!

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:55 pm

The creature lept backwards, as the sword of Erelen slashed his chest open, the creature screamed in agony. As the creature stumbled backwards, He looked up quick enough to see CC coming down with his sword swinging, CC connected, driving his flaming sword through the shoulder across the body and out past the legs.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:11 pm

Erelen took quickly a silver vial with magical pentagrams from his belt, and threw the holy water in it contained over the agonizing body of the creature as he conjured : "Morentulda!"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:53 pm

cc landed on the ground in a classic ninja pose. one hand on the ground one knee on the ground n his other hand holding his sword straight out behind him.he stood and surveyed the damage his attack did. ready to strike again if needed......

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:34 am

The stumbled as his dying breath came about him, the slice of CC's sword decapitated half his body, they split in half. The creature lay in two peices on the floor. Dead.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:43 am

Miles away a short blood red creature stoped at the exact instant the lizard thing died. It looked up and closed its eyes as if tasting a fine wine. It had been moving in a way that would ahve let it pass to the east of the Khadrimian forces completley missing them, but it changed its course dead center on where the creature had died.

OOC: I dont know if the detection spells will be able to detect Trevet as he is somwhat not fully in the realm of the livinga s he was when the psell was cast.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Rao » Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:49 am

OCC~ Yes he will be detected, all that pass in and out of the realm are felt by the Magicians. Especially Karras who sees the souls of undeads. Also this following post is important, so people really need to read this.

IC~ A skinny black skinned man sat in front of a fire. He dwelled in a cave outside one of the native villages, He giggled idly to himself."The fire warrior moves to his path, oo faithful one. Along with his aquaintances, the three disciples shall face their fears while the master has no fears. He will bring to this world a warrior of one, close to the gods his power will lie, but should the warrior fail both will die. Carry their souls off to a place, in grace and charm their spirits may race." The man sang to himself. He dropped a few small peices of sticks into a bowl and dumped. His eyes grew wide with amazement and fear. "To the wind sounds and the fires cackle, while the dark lands are routed out, the world will now her a dead poets shout!!!!!!" He yelled. "The dead poet has come!!!!" He yelled as he ran to the villiage.

OCC~ AHEM!!!
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:40 am

Erelen returned its fading sword to its scabbard. He took personal care of the five death bodies, and order they should be guarded and buried with honor back in Khadrim. He also called the High Priest and High Alchemists of Khadrim to examine the corpse of the monster.

“You were in extreme danger my Lord, because this is in fact no ordinary creature. I will have to consult other sources, but this may be the nemesis of Tao Lu. And as Tao Lu it may return. The holy water did its purpose, but we better ensure his not happens again, or no evil necromancer makes use of his body or soul” said the High Priest, and producing a curved dagger full of magic inscriptions he approached the corpse. Muttering chants he draw with the knife some signs on the broken chest of the creature, and then, with a precise movement, he sectioned the neck of the monster. He took the head, and introduced it in a mithril coffer. “Hopefully we are not to late, and the soul is still in here. I just made a spell so the soul cannot escape and reincarnate in other body”. He gave the coffer to Karras so the Magicians could guard it. “Burn the rest of the body and treat the ashes with water of Innos”

Then Erelen talked with a returning scout. “CC, Captains! We have no time to lose. Everyone to your battle positions, the orc army will not take much longer to arrive!”
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:11 pm

cc hurriedly gathered his troops n brough them to their selected area.n so they waited. cc meditated n focused his energy the whole time....

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:34 pm

Two small orcs mounted in wargs, trotted down the road coming from the Kuanping Pass.

“That was white hell my friend! We were lucky to exit alive from that killer storm! I am as eager as any other to slash elf meat, but we should have waited to the summer as we originally planned!”
“ You are always complaining Barg, but I must agree that was hell. I heard we have three or four hundred men and much food in the storm up there! I was so glad when they sent us forward to check the road. It is much warmer down here. Why don’t we wait for them by this forest? The rock wall in the left protect us from the wind and if we are lucky, an animal will come from this forested hill on the right and we could have a feast. I am sure they will not wait for our report to march here. It is too cold up there anyway”
“Are you insane? If they come down and see we stopped for eating we would be the next things to be grilled. They are not in good humor after having lost so many people in the snow!”
“Yeah, for once you are right… although I must tell you in the whole chaos I was glad to see that bullish troll Wagre pushed by the wind into the precipice. I had wished so much to see him dye in the battle. Now he died without even enjoying the fight. Best of bests.”
“Ok, lets go to that corner where the road becomes narrower and let’s go back to report everything is clear”

The two orcs advanced until the point where the rocks were supposed to fall

“Nothing here. Let’s go back”
“ One moment! Ain’t we supposed to be the only scouts? Can’t you smell some orcs near by in this forest?"

Suddenly a gust of wind came down from the rock wall and swept the road in direction to the forest.

“Came on, so you still want to hunt something! I cannot smell anything”
“ You are right, I don’t smell anything anymore. Let’s go back and report. The sooner we are all down here, the sooner we could “take a break” to hunt something to eat that is not frozen!”

The two orcs ordered the wargs to turn back and galloped up the road.

In that moment CC lowered his hand, as an order to the high elves in the forest not to shot the two orc explorers. A few meters above, in a cave carved in the rock wall, lowered his glowing horn, as Karras muttered:
“Nice touch in that wind spell. You are a fast learner.”
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:13 pm

cc waited for the wargs to get out of view n then he let out a long sigh of relief. if it wasnt for that wind spell they would of been found out n their plan would have been ruined. n so they waited again for the final phase of their plan....

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:41 pm

A small eye floated about monitoring hte orcs, while trying to remain unnoticed. Fromt his floating eye there was an invisible magical connection leading away to a creatrue jsut over fifty miles away. A creature of short stature with a long black cloak and hood wrapped tightly about itself so no skin touched the sun, the cloak was long though and drifited behind the figure, which stood concentrating ont he scrying spell, just outside the permitter of a detection spell it could feel, that was set to detect that very creature. And so Trevet sat, monitoring.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Tar-Herunole » Fri Apr 02, 2004 5:45 pm

“Should we care about the eye?” asked Erelen.
“Worry not”, said Karras, “We will make sure its sight is deceived and full of confusion. As you foresaw this comes from Trevet, but now he is in another plane and what he sees has little resemblance with reality. We will take care of him if it is necessary as one of my undead creatures is constantly watching him. Forget about him and concentrate on the battle. The time for secrecy is gone, and the time when the swords will talk is drawing near”

Just as the sun set down, the sounds of the orcs marching started to fill the Valley. Soon, the vanguard composed by warg cavalry and drow mounted archers filled the road. They were well equipped and organized, but the effect of the tempest on the Kuan Ping could be seen in their equipment and in the expression on their faces.

A few hours later the whole vanguard had crossed the narrowest point and the main body of the army, much slower and disorganized, filled the space between the forested hill where CC awaited and the mountain wall. Thousands, more than a million orcs, golems, trolls, and even some demons advanced slowly through the night. Some of them were showing the effects of congelation in their limbs. The night was filled of metal noises and of horrible voices. Suddenly a ball of fire illuminated the valley. A demon had not find funny at all the mockery of the troll near by about his ears, or more precisely about its lack of ears. They had not survived the cold of the KuanPing, and now the Trolll had not survived the heat of the rage of the demon.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Halls of Dereth