Hebian...... The Second Front

Postby ChatOmbre » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:57 am

Rosa quietly left to find a place where she could better sit (as a cat) and see without being noticed much. Sitting in a little nich that she'd found, she began calling shadows from all over the city. She carefully wrapped all weapons belonging to Hebian's warriors in shadow.

OCC: It'll strengthen their blows without weighing their weapons down.
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:28 pm

OOC~ That spell isn't going to last the whole battle, just so you know.

Soon the trebuchets were in range, and the large odd shaped ram came closer to the wall. "THEY ARE IN RANGE" Thorsten yelled.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Apollo » Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:46 am

"Then shoot" shouted Apollo, "and i want flame on that ram as soon as posable!" Apollo shot arrows into the comeing army each one hitting an orc.
Kings start the war... archers win the war.

Emissary of the PointyShiney
Captain of the Guard and Lord Marshal of the Archers of the pointy shiny
Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:24 pm

The trolls came to the wall, and began putting up the ladders. Thorsten ran down the walltops, splitting them with his ax. But soon there were too many.

Arrows rained down onto the orcs. But it seemed that the more the Evles and Men of Hebian killed. The more that came. Lord Dyche and his elite evles held above the gate. He swung his battle shrine with grace. Orcs fell before him as his long golden blonde hair swung with all of his movements. It would be a long battle. "Apollo!!! The oil!!" Dyche yelled.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Apollo » Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:27 am

"What about the oil pour some down the ladders and some in front of the gate and, if you can get those pipes to blow now would be a good time!" shouted Apollo as he shot one of the trolls in the eye droping it.

Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:45 pm

The wall shook as the massive force orcs pushed against the walls. The Elven archers rained hell down onto the orcs. the battle seemed to be in there favor.

A demon wizard then came to the front gate. This was his chance. A black mist filled around him, as this happened, the ram past him. A black aura surrounded the ram, it suddenly came alive it seemed. It screamed in agony as it neared the gate. It the hit the gate with a force never before seen. All on the gate were thrown to their death, except Dyche. His entire guard had just been killed and the gate barely was holding closed....
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:23 pm

Lighting began to hit the city from everwhere. The winds picked up as tornados landed all around the city, throwing both orcs and elves. Lighting hit the demon wizard, killing him instantly. The earth shook as the millions of orcs fell into the dark abyss that opened. Hundreds of thousands of orcs, elves and men fell to their deaths. The orcs ran in fear of the power, back towards Ossilgath, they left their siege weapons and ran back to Ossilgath.

Thorsten was stunned." What just happened?" He asked. "A new dark lord?!?!" Dyche yelled.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Apollo » Fri Apr 16, 2004 1:53 am

don't ask me i wouldn't know, but i think we should find him and thank him. i just froze when i saw that ram what the hell was that?

Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:57 pm

"No Apollo, he is rebuilding, strengthening the dark forces, but who can control orcs like this?" Thorsten asked. "That ram was the work of Beliar, we woont see it again for a while. but how long a while I am not sure. Come, Council must be held at Khadrim." Dyche said. "Get me 5 horses, and begin the rebuilding where it is nesscessary, Captain." Dyche ordered. With that, Dyche, Apollo, Thorsten , and one elf warrior and one human warrior set out for Khadrim.
Rao
Elite Guard

Previous

Return to Halls of Dereth