Hebian...... The Second Front

Hebian...... The Second Front

Postby Rao » Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:14 pm

OCC~ For those who plan on Defending Hebian.

All foods and drink were brought inside the city. Lord Dyche planned for a long and hard seige. The Hebian Fleet lined the harbor, they were about two hundred yards off shore. out of arrow range and their cannons pointed directly to the outside walls of the city. Arrows were made double time and also weapons. Dyche sat impatiently waiting for the words of Erelen.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:33 pm

Degamra and Apollo arrived in Hebian five hours later. They entered the chambers of Dyche. "Lord Dyche, I bring you the prized General Apollo. He is now here at your disposal. Use his mastery of the battle field wisely." Degamra said quickly, soon moving towards the exit. "Degamra, wait. Why will you not stay?" Dyche cried. "Rao is calling all his friends to him. I am one of them. Thorsten Cragstone will be here soon, with all of Cragstone with him." Degamra said, he was then gone.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:21 am

Rosa arrived not long after Degamra and Apollo. "I'm here to help out," she told them as soon as she found them.
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:23 am

OOC~ Degamra isnt here anymore.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:31 am

OOC: d'oh! >.< :oops:

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:21 am

Dyche had the organization under way during the night hours as well. He wanted to make sure that his troops were well rested for the battle. So he worked them hard hoping that prepararions would be done. Apollo was by his side, nodding approvingly. From the south, The armies of Thorsten Cragstone came. In bright silver and Red were their colors. Cragstone was easily seen for he was the biggest. He carried his large Axe with a battle Spear on his back. The Might of Men had arrived at Hebian.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:46 am

The floor rumbled as the million orcs stomped across the plains of the world. The dark waves of orcs marched straight to Hebian. They moved quickly, like thunder on an open plain. The ground shook. Dyche, Cragstone, Rosa and Apollo stood on top of the large front gate, Which had been reinforced with might dwarven steel.

The elite Archers of Apollo came to the front gate. They had been trained and were masters of the bow, almost to the skill of Apollo and Degamra. They were glad in white, with white helmets and armor. Their bows sparkled in the darkness of the world. All those who looked upon them were amazed that such elves existed.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Apollo » Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:46 am

OOC: you know if they are all most as good as me and Degamra there won't be may left for the swords men to figth.

inc: As Apollo over saw the arangement of his archers Dyche walked up and asked "Is there any thing else that should be done?". "Yes," replied Apollo "build large wooden jacks and place them in side bow range in every direction you think the enemy will come from. Also i noticed the oil was pumbed into the city. Is there any way we could shut them out so the orcs can't just blow the city up... or better yet can we blow up some of the pipes and have lines of fire streching out over the enemy lines? And then there is the usal needs burning oil to dump down ladders, arrows in the billons and so on flaming catapalt balls. you want to add anything Rosa?"
Kings start the war... archers win the war.

Emissary of the PointyShiney
Captain of the Guard and Lord Marshal of the Archers of the pointy shiny
Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:08 am

"Sounds good to me, thanks," Rosa replied.

ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:20 am

"Very well, My aids will inform the soldiers to being hte building." Dyche said. Dyche left. Thorsten Cragstone approached both Rosa and Apollo. "Let us see if you the drow are as good as Rao praises you are. Where will you stand?" Thorsten asked.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Apollo » Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:27 am

"I don't know what you mean i will be standing on the wall where else would i be standing?"

Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:30 am

"haha, My point, While you are up here, I will be down there, where the mainstay of the battle will be, Be sure your archers do there jobs." Thorsten said extending his hand to Apollo for a handshake.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Apollo » Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:40 am

Apollo accepts Thorsens hand "If i have it my way there won't be any left for you."

Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:36 am

The army od rocs drew closer as the sun fell from the earth, it would now be dark, until light prevailed. An errie silence fell about the outnumbered Elves and men. "Tis' a shame." Thorsten said aloud. "what is?" A young elven archer asked. "HAHA, because My ax is going to cut them orcs down one by one, and that beautiful grass outside the city will be littered in orcs blood." Thorsten laughed along with a few more veteran warriors from Thorsten's city. They sat on the waiting, the army was only a half mile away.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Apollo » Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:48 am

"Archers shoot as soon as they are within range don't lwt them get organized, well have a much harder time deffeting them if they are organized."

Apollo
Elite Guard

Next

Return to Halls of Dereth