The Second Dragon, Amblium

The Second Dragon, Amblium

Postby Rao » Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:38 pm

Amblium was the large rock dragon from the core of the earth. He had been summoned by his master only a few months past. But he was under heavy weariness having sensed the death of his brother, Foekathar. The rumors in the underworld were seemingly true. A fire warrior had been summoned, and knowing that their masters are still too weak to step foot on dereth for they still feared the wrath of Adanos.

Amblium sat in his cave, deep underground, in a deep sleep. Sensing the coming of the fire warrior.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:49 pm

Rao was more enraged than he had ever been. The world below was a blur as he raged on to the hideout of the rock dragon. Tears poured from his eyes, he then say the small cave entrace, as turned down towards the rocks, he blasted through them, landing himself directly in the cave of the dragon who looked up at him with surprise.

"Swine!!!!" The dragon cursed as his orcs surrounded Rao, who returned to his self. The 10 orcs were killed immediatly by the arrows of Degamra, who appeared from thin air. He grinned as the Dragon realized his death approached.

"Before i kill you, Dragon, Tell me what was the creature that killed Tao Lu? If you do so, i shall make it a quick death." Rao said quickly. The dragon hissed, "Hahaha, do you think you can kill me, you killed my broth....." The dragon trailed off as Rao lept towards him and grabbed Amblium's tongue, "Wrong answer!!!" Rao yelled as he picked up the dragon by its head and launched it into the cavern wall. The dragon looked up in disbelief at the strength of the Warrior.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:48 pm

The large dragon gathered itself, it dived at Rao. Crushing him beneath its stomach. Amblium got up then, picking Rao by the feet and whipped him into the wall. Rao got up, "Really!!!! Is that all you have got to offere me!!!!!" Rao yelled with insanity in his voice.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:20 pm

Fire formed in the palms of Rao's hand as he began launching fire missles at the dragon who in return let a flam ball come from his breath. Both Rao and Amblium flew backwards. The dragon arose to see Rao in its face again. Rao let out a flurry of punches that sent the large dragon to the ground. The dragon let out a scream as Rao came for the finishing blow of fire.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:17 am

The dead dragon lay limp on the floor. In a pool of blood, Rao approached the dead body, quickly reaching into the chest of dragon and ripping out its heart. Then Rao was gone.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:46 am

OOC: ANd you said you needed my help for this battle?
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:48 am

OOC~ Lol, I would like your help.
Rao
Elite Guard

Return to Halls of Dereth