The Eye of Innos(Tar-Herunole only)

Postby Rao » Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:57 pm

Xardas smiled sarcastically, "With out the control of fire or water, it would only be possible if you had a blade made of ore and dragon blood." Xardas said. Serpentes then stopped his packing of bags. "Interestingly enough, Lord Rao left a blade of that kind in his chamber and told me that i would know what to do about it when the time came. The Monastery isnt far, go to his chamber, there you will find it, it lays on his bed." Serpentes said. "Anything else?" Vatras asked.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:18 am

I will do so, because all help would be welcomed in such a situation, but I believe my sword, which they call the dragonslayer, will be able to handle it. She has also the Power of Light, that sometimes calls for fire. I fear more for my own capabilities, than for those of my sword. It killed some And then he showed his sword to the Mages

OOC:Read the description I posted of my sword in Special weapons thread. Also for more on th history of the Sword, read the beginning of the thread about the Battle of Khadrim. It would be so cool if I can use my owns sword and lift the doom that over her falls. But if not I will take Rao's blade.

I would also appreciate if you could help me find the way to the dragon, and any information you could give me about him.

Also Vatras, yesterday I sent Sulhen to Khadrim, so they prepare a group of masons to assist you in rebuilding Old Nanto. They will do as you order before returning to Khadrim.
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:26 pm

Vatras laughed, "no no no, there is no need, I want to do it for Adanos, He guided me there." Vatras had he was soon gone. Serpentes look became seriously, "Erelen, you must realize that your blade is that of Middle-Earth, the magics there are different then here in Dereth. That sword you will need." Serpentes said has he was soon gone.

"Alas, The third dragon is unknown, but perhaps i can meditate and find its power source. Go to The monastery, wait there, I shall send you a message when i find the location. Although it may be in vain, for Rao is moving very fast and is already in battle with Amblium." Xardas said, as he opened a portal and disappeared into it. The portal closed behind it.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:07 am

OOC: DIsspaointed, because one of the main purpose of my wish of ighting personally the dragon was lifting the curse on her. Is there a way (enhancing it with a spell, using it combined with the heart of the dragon that died in Khadrim,...) to use it?

IC:

Erelen mounted Mornaur and swiftly came back to the Monastery. He took Rao's blade as instructed, and then found Serpentes and other wizards that wer in casual conversation...

Xardas said it might be of no help to Rao to fight the third Dragon. Maybe we should try to tell him to go straight for the fourth while I seek the third. Or maybe I should try to go straight for the fourth instead? What is your advice?
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm

As Erelen asked this, a gust of wind came through an open window. It came a scroll, tied in feathers. It blew to Erelen's feet. He picked it up and opened it. It read:

Dear Erelen,

I have stumbled across something rather odd, it seems the third and fourth dragon have retreated to Ossilgath. They are now in deep fear of Rao, as they know they cant hide from him. The Story of the Fire Warrior is deeper than we know. It seems that Rao has an internal tracking system for Dragons. Meaning in his rage, He will go to Osilgath, we may have to start this war before we would like. I suggest a raise of arms from all our allies. I shall write to you more soon, Stay at the Monastery.

Xardas Lanos Zariaath
Rao
Elite Guard

Previous

Return to Halls of Dereth