The Eye of Innos(Tar-Herunole only)

Postby Rao » Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:24 pm

Vatras moved his hands gracefully, the entire was erecting itself back to life. Vatras' work was far from done, and he knew it. "Yes, Erelen. You have a message for me? From that ole' landlubber Serpentes." Vatras asked curiously.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:33 pm

Erelen extracted the eagle shaped jewel from his bag and showed it to Vantras. The Eye of Innos was broken and now has been reforged, but we need you, oh venerable Vantras, to make it regain the power it lost. You can see the devastation the first attack of the darkness caused even when repelled. And you must now, with Beliar back, all the power of the light should be awaned to keep the balance.
Master Serpente send with me this message: you must join him in the Monastery of Fire, and once Xardas arrives, the Eye should be again awaken.
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:48 am

"Very well, But the Circle of Fire is where this must be done. I suspect Xardas will join us. Be careful with that man, He is not all there." Vatras warned. "The path leading out of south gate will take you to Port Amad, then go directly South from the city, Xardas' tower can be seen after a few miles." Vatras explained. "now go, for I must be going as well." He said.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:14 pm

Let it be so. I will depart now to find Xardas and we should meet in the Circle of Fire. Once the Eye of Innos is awaken, I wil send the masons of khadrim to help with the reconstruction of Nantos if that is your wish. May Adanos lead your way.
Saying this, Erelen mounted and rushed to the South Gate. After the flood, the path was clear, so the ride was swift. It seems our rest will have to wait said Erelen to Mornaur. It was not much later that he started to discern the extravagant architecture of the Tower of Xardas
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:42 pm

Xardas was a relatively old man. He had grey hair, and grey eyes. His voice was low and coarse. But he was powerful, his dark robe showed his power. He was a Necromancer, Very few exceeded him in this type of magic. He was also the only Necromancer aligned with Lawful good.

He was sitting at the window, high at the top of his Demon Tower, reading a book of poems. He had taken aliking to many of these poems. Far off in the distance, he saw the black horse Mornaur riding hard this way. He figured that the person was on his way to him, for he had passed the path leading to the large Port city of Amad.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:09 pm

Erelen felt the presence of an aura of a feeling he had never experienced before. Xardas had an aura fool of doom and ded, but it was like if doom and dead had come to be in peace with themselves... It was a sober and majestuous feeling.
He walked in his last meters to the Demon tower, that looked unguarded, and wondered if he should knock on the big doors of the gate, or make his horn sound as an announcement of his presence. Necromancers had their own protocoles and it was important to obey them when treating with them
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Feb 18, 2004 1:51 pm

The large double doors opened. An ancient Demon addressed Erelen. He sounded as if a scholar. Properly spoken were his words and witty was his tongue. "Erelen? Yes, it is. My mistake, but not to many high elfs exist these days, and you look like many of your ancestors." The demon laughed to himself. Xardas will be down her shortly, I am sorry, we dont have much to offer, save bloodwine." The Demon as he directed Erelen to the lobby area. Xardas now came down.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:39 pm

Erelen was not feeling completely comfortable in such an strange setting with such an strange host. But he knew his duty, and taken all his courage, he followed the demmon into the lobby area, where he waited standing
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:08 pm

Xardas came quickly down, "come we must go, battle is being fought, not far from here." Xardas said, he opened a portal, and jumped in.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:24 pm

Erelen doubted this wa the moment for joining a battle, and Vatras words made him uncomfortable about following the Necromancer without more asurance...B
ut there was no time for questions as Xardas was already through the portal, so Erelen, with his hand in his sword, jumped into the portal
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:24 am

OCC~ Go tot he dragon thread for now.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:42 pm

Xardas and Erelen came out to the stone ruins of the circle of Fire. Vatras and Serpentes were waiting. Xardas immediatly went to the sign of the Necromancer in the stone. There, the three stood, in a circle facing eachother. "Erelen, put the eye on the small stone bench in the center of the circle." Serpentes said. Erelen did so. Then he backed away out of the circle, watching.

Serpentes then started, he raised his hands as fiery red energy shot out from his hands. The red energy went straight to the eye. Vatras did the same as did Xardas, whose magical energy was a dark purple. They must continue this for 1 whole day.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:10 pm

Once his astonishment and awe for the power of the three was surpassed by the weariness of time, Erelen reunited with his horse Mornaur and his Eagle Sulhen that had came with Serpentes. He set Mornaur to rest and send a message to the city of Khadrim, so they planned a expeditionary force of masons to help Vatras in the rebuilding of Nanto. Then he started to meditate and learn new spells.
No place better than this to learn magic... I have to ask them about the power of flying when they finished with the Eye thought Erelen
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:41 pm

At last teh ceremony had been completed. Serpentes held the Eye of Innos to the sky, and the purple jewel in the center of the eye was glowing brightly. " we have done it!!!" Serpentes shouted. "Erelen, The Eye is the key to speaking with the dragons, but you can only talk to one at a time, After you do talk to one, the eye will fade again. Here, take these." Xardas said giving him 3 potions, all you must do is pure this potion over the eye, and it will rejuvenate." Xardas said. "Anything else, Erelen?" Vatras asked while gatehring his things.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:39 am

Thank you very much wise Masters. But I would like to ask you something more. I think the fate of my sword is coming near, and now that I have the Eye of Innos I would help Master Rao in defeating the Dragons before they do too much harm. I am not as powerful as Rao, and I had thought that when this moment came I would count at least with his advice or with the help of Tao Lu.
But I guess it was written that I will face the challenge without their help or advice. I hope at least I can count on your counsel. Rao already defeated Foekathar and will probably challenging Amblium now. There are still two ancient dragons left in Dereth. But I don’t know where lay their lairs, or if the old Sages said something that I must take into account before facing any of them, such as what are their mightier powers and where are their weak spots, or if I should bring something or somebody with me to fulfill the terrible Quest.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Halls of Dereth