King of Dragons

King of Dragons

Postby BattleFrost » Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:11 pm

OCC: I've been wanting to create this a long time ago. :) This takes place after Battle leaves Erelen and hears about an attack at his home.

Battle is flying in the air at his fastest speed. Along with him is his 2 guardians and Frona (Blue Dragon). He's heading to Draconza, the land of the dragons. It was suposedly a secret place but some how someone had discovered it and has informed the enemy of the location
Draconza is currently under an attack. The army is full of orcs, goblins, humans, and drows. Apparently there are a group of Dragon Slayers. They have gained the upper hand by preventing any dragons from entering the cave to help the others that are stuck inside. The cave is curently being seiged and the dragons are fighting to break through the enemy lines to get help.
Frona, who was in command at the time of the battle had sent scouts to find any dragon from our clan to help assist them.

Battle: What's the situation with my father?
Frona: Our troops are puting up a strong resistance but no word from them.
Battle: Dam! We don't even know how far the enemy is in, nor do we know how many of our troops are left, that are down there. Father please hang on, I'm coming.

As they fly over the forest there they spot Draconza (A big mountain along the coastal waters). As Battle looked, the entire land around the mountain was black. All the black spots were enemy soldier that have surrounded the mountain. Battle then knew that they out numbered them greatly.

Battle: How many troops did we have?
Frona: Before the battle we had 500 dragons. We currently don't know how many of them are left to fight and we don't know how many troops we will get for reinforcements.
Battle: That's just great. How many enemy troops are we up against?
Frona: Scouts have reported an estamated around 13,000.
Battle: 13,000! Where in the world did they come from and who do they serve?
Frona: All we know was there was a big portal, that came out middle of no where and troops just pored out of it. They were all heading strait for Draconza. Before we knew it they took out all our defence units and dispelled all our magic effects. They don't seem to stop.

Battle sees about 5 dragons swooping in the air, using their breath of fire on the enemy. It seems to destract and slow down the enemy. The dragons try to manuver through all the arrows and the big crossbows. Soon one by one they fell. Onegot shot by the big crossbow, one had gotten struck in the head by a big throwing axe, another one's wings tore apart by arrows and fell to the ground while the enemies openly slotered him, one got caught in a net and was also slotered, and the last one was blow to pieces by a group of magic spells, that hit him directly.
Battle is closer to it now and tears run down his cheaks while his hand titen around his sword. He looks up again and spots a large group of dragons doing combat on the ground (far away from the mountain) trying to get towards the mountain. Battle and his group desends toward the group of dragons.

Battle: I guess that's the group trying to break through the enemy lines to get to the cave.
Frona: Yes, that is how far we have gotten to reach your father. As you can see all are air assaults fail so we have to do it the hard way and fight hand to hand.

Dugan (Ancient Red Dragon) took charge of the ground forces. He has served the king ever since he was born. When he saw Battle he immediatly goes to attention as well as a group of dragons around him do too.

Dugan: It warms my heart to see you alive and well my lord. I'm honored to fight with you.
Battle: What's our status?
Dugan: Terrable my lord. We currently have 46 dragons here as we speak. I do know that there was at least 60 dragons down in the cave with your father but that was before the war.
Battle: What happened to all the 500 troops we had? You and I know that we could take them out easly, one of our dragons equal 50 of their's.
Dugan: I wish I could say the same but they have magical weapons some how, that it pierces through our tough skins. You saw our last air attack, that was to break through and get to the king to help him but it was unsuccessful. I'm not sending any more men to do that again. We're pushing the enemy slowly on this side of the mountain but it's not enough.
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby BattleFrost » Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:54 pm

Battle: I can't stand it. I must see my father. I must know if he is alright.
Dugan: It's imposible to get to him. The enemy is already inside and they are looting all our gold. Dam them dam them all!

Battle looked at the battle that was taking place and looked back to the direction were he came from. Battle's thought "Erelen if you I might not make it out alive and I'm sorry to say that I wanted to make peace with elves and dragons but at the looks of it we might no longer survive. I'm just glad we had a friendship between us even though it was only a short while."

Battle: What about a dive bomb?
Dugan: You know we can't fly at all to to do a dive bomb and besides we're to big to go at that speed and to perfictly land inside the enterance and not to mention dodging all those arrows.
Battle: I'll go, I'm small enough to make it and besides I have a plan.

All the dragons gasp

Dugan: I will not allow you to do such a crazy stunt that could kill you.
Battle: I'm the one in charge and I say that I will make it and get to my father before the enemy can find him. As for everyone esle I leave Dugan in charge. Keep trying to break through with your men. I'll need their support soon.

Battle spread his wings and flys up. Both the guardians fly after him.

Both Dragons: Don't do this it's too risky. With out your father and without you there would be no order left and we will deminish.

Battle ignores them and flys higher and higher where he can't see anyone. Both the dragons knew there was nothing to change Battle's mind so they went to Dugan.

Dugan: He has much to learn. That stupid fool. He doesn't know how to do the technique right yet.

Battle gets so high that there is hardly any air to breath. This was his plan. The enemy wouldn't see him as he would dive strait down until he was on top of them. He then dives strait towards the ground. He is gowing so fast with the gravity that he starts to flame up. As the enemies see a light in the sky they know it's not on their side so they draw their arrows and the big crossbow. The can't get a good shoot b/c Battle is heading down so fast that they can't target him. As Battle sees the enterance he turns toward it and hit dead on. Crashing into everything in his path in the cave. The orcs are knocked out like dominoze as he slows down crashing into them.

After Battle stops he is scard badly on his arms from the imideate impact. He gets up and sees he only has mear seconds before the enemy knows what happened and spots him. He gets up and runs. There are many whole in the cave and Battle knew which one to go through. He saw that it had slown the enemy down, trying to find their way to the king. Battle saw a lot of gold in the orcs hands when he had crashed into them.
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby Rao » Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:57 am

Tao Lu followed behind Battle. He lashed out to the enemy, striking down all in his way. "Battle, we must get to your father. We must hold out til Rao comes." He shouted. " Lead the way, I shall keep them off our backs." Tao yelled as the two took off.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby BattleFrost » Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:23 pm

As Battle and Tao Lu hurried down the cave they spot many dead bodys of the enemy everywhere. They also saw some orcs looting through some treasure but didn't seem to notice either of them. As Battle directed Tao Lu down he stoped. He looked around and smelled the air.

Knowing my father he would be setting traps to slow down the enemy as we saw back there and since we're close I feel heat for some reason.

Battle looked at the ground and know what was there. He quickly grabbed Tao and and flew about 30 yards with Tao in his hands. Tao seemed to resist Battle b/c he didn't know what was happening. All of a sudden a web poped out and tangled both Battle and Tao. Both of them couldn't draw their swords b/c the web kept their hands stuck. A couple of feet a head of them a creature came out of the darkness.

Dragon: Battle is it realy you? What are you doing here. I thought you two were the enemy. Come your father is down here.

Then the Brass dragon dispeled the web and both Battle and Tao were free. Then they heard foot steps coming from behind.

Brass Dragon: Oh no, they have come this close already? We must hurry to you father and see what he wants use to do.

As a platoon of goblins and orcs hurried down they steped on the spot were Battle flew over and they all fell into a hole. They other group of orcs looked down and all of a sudden flames shot out to make a wall of fire prezenting them from coming any further down the cave.

Orc: Hurry and fetch a wizard or a sorcerer to get rid of this magic. I know we're close b/c they have more traps this way.

The Brass dragon stoped Battle and Tao. Then he casted a speciasl magic on both of them that had their shoes glowed.

Brass Dragon: This will get us through here. It will allow you guys to walk through without triggering our traps we set up.

As the three ran down they came to a giant grant door that opened up. As they walked in they saw a big Red dragon that was more taller and stronger than the other dragons.

Father I have returned.
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby Rao » Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:56 pm

OOC~ I dont know your fathers name.

"Rao should be here shortly. He is the only one that can defeat the Dragon that leads the attack, He will bring fighters with him, so we will soon brake the siege of the enemy. I know the way back, and where the traps are. I have an errand to run." Tao Lu bowed and was gone back from the way he came.

As ran through the winding caves more orcs came. All fell to Tao Lu's deadly blade. As he came out, the small army of orcs and wyverns began to move inside the caves, all at once. Tao Lu disappeared. The caves were now crawling with enemies.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby BattleFrost » Wed Feb 18, 2004 2:41 pm

OOC~ I can't write much b/c of my arm but I'll try to do as much as I can with the story. I wrote all my info down and it's in another class room so I'll get his name soon.
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby BattleFrost » Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:56 pm

OCC: His name is Kulgin. I don't know the actual names of the king of dragons so I made that one up.
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Return to Halls of Dereth