nagotiating with orcs

nagotiating with orcs

Postby chaotic century » Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:30 am

trevet n cc make their way along on cc'shorse with the claoked figures following behind them.cc had only a blanket , his weapons n armor and the cloak on his back. but the little goblin was covered in blankets which was quite a humerous site.where is the the group of orcs we r going to talk to?
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:23 am

"We goes to Ossgiloth." Said Trevet matter of factly "and is goblins we talks to first, theys is easier to gets on our sides, and then with somes peoples already joinined des Orcses will be wantings to join more." Continued Trevet, as he bagan to shift the blankets around over himself to make sure he was completley covered, which wasnt even really necessary, considering that the blankets could have completley engulfed Trevet several times.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby chaotic century » Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:36 pm

ok to the wilder lands we go.so i guess u should go in first less they see an elf sound the alarm n we all get killed.do u think they will b easy to convince?
Last edited by chaotic century on Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:04 pm

OOC~Word of the wise from the guy who made the world, Going to Ossilgath would be bad. If you read the "orc bands in Wilderland" That is where you would go. Not to Ossilgath, they are soldier orcs.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:06 pm

ooc: ooo ok *whistles innocently n changes name of location*

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:47 pm

Trevet looked up at CC.
"I knows how Elfses can comes with me, it wills helps negotiationses." Said Trevet.
Trevet then began to explain how CC would wear a loosely tied rope dinding his hands in the front, this way CC would look like the goblins prisinor, this would help the negotiations as far as Trevet could see it because it would show that Trevet was powerful enough to risk keeping prisinors.

"I think this plans will work," Said Trevet "Once we have some orcses on our sides, then morses will come, and we will have good allies."

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby chaotic century » Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:33 pm

sounds ok cc slipped a small dagger in his right gountlet just in case. so they continued along to the wilderlandswhat happens if a band of orcs come across us before we get to the main camps? should we kill them or try to talk them into joining us?

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:18 am

Trevet put his chin on his palm for a second considering the possibilities.

"We will try and negotiat, If it doesnt work we will kills them." Said Trevet casually.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby chaotic century » Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:59 am

i vote for killing. cc then patted the hilt of his sword n smiledbut we need them on our side so i shall wait for them to start it. he smiled as they trotted along, they were neering the wilderlands.after awhile he saidi think we should make camp here it will b dark soon n we need to make sure we wont get jumped by orcs. ill take the first watch n wake u later

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:25 am

" No." Said Trevet "You can sleeps, they will take the all watchses," Trevet pointing to the cloaked figures who had begun to surround the camp looking out wards into the darkness, completley unmoving and looking rather ominous. "We can all sleeps and things go by faster" Trevet explained.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby chaotic century » Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:32 am

ummm ok. cc looked suspiciously at the strange claoked figures. he shrugged it off n layed down laying out a blanket on the ground n putting his claok over himself as a blanket n closed one eye but he slept with one eye open ooc: hehe thats freaky

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:43 am

Trevet had a very strange dream that night. He was in a long hallway and down one end there was alight that shone so bright he couldnt looke into it. And down the other way everything got so dark kit seemed to be a black void. On the wall in front of Trevet there was a mirror. When Trevet looked into it though his flash was drawn tight across his bones and he was very pale, worst of all his eyes had been replaced with hollow sockets with red pinpoints of light glowing in them.
Trevet awoke with a start. He was soaked with sweat and his heart felt like it was trying to beat through his chest. He looked around disoriented, then unable to go back to sleep, he began to pray for his spells for the day.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby chaotic century » Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:10 pm

cc couldnt sleep that night, he didnt like the feeling of being in orc territory n those claoked figures that were following them were realy starting to scare him.he went off tree running a very useful skill rao had taught him.as he was running he saw a band of orcs making there way slowly towards where trevet n himself were camped.he wasnt sure if they were headed for their camp but he didnt wanna take any chances. he ran as fast as he could towards the camp jumping out of a tree n landing right in front of trevet who was on his knees praying. an orc band is moving towards our camp, im not sure if they r coming exactly this way but i dont wanna take any chances.quickly packed what little he had n tied it to his horse then he waited to see if the orcs would come....

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:44 pm

Trevet Jumped up.
"Orcs? Is we not here to speaks to orcs? I will find thems and see if they cans be negotiateded with."
Said Trevet as he walked off the way CC had came, the five of the cloaked figures breaking the circle and following him in the shadows. The rest of the figures adjusted their positions to close the circle, and then continued to stare out un-moving. Leaving CC to his thoughts, or whatever action he might take.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby chaotic century » Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:20 pm

[i]cc sat there looking up at the sky n waiting for trevet to come back with any news.[i]

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Next

Return to Halls of Dereth