The First Dragon, Foekathar

Postby Rao » Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:35 am

From the distance, another large dragon came, not of the ancient line, but of another line. This dragon much resembled Battlefrost, with her she brought another 5000 orcs.
OOC~ Here you go Battle, your storyline i was telling you about. OO yeah, bad orcs too, kill em.

As the battle raged for down below, Foekathar yelled in pain as he was burned again from another flame attack. His large green tail swirled striking Rao. But this attack was deflected. Rao flew under the dragon, who was expecting this and did a head dive, connecting and grabbing Rao. Who laughed as the two divine beings began falling with incredible speed back down to the earth.

Xardas and Erelen came out of the portal in a bad spot, they were in the middle of the oncoming reinforcement of orcs and the battle raged on the other side of them. Xardas raised his hands as 100 skeleton warriors armed with shelds and axe surrounded them. But they were also the target for the falling Rao and Foekathar.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:55 am

Erelen blew in his horn Elensulrasse, with a mighty battle call! The wind started to move in the whole battlefield in a strange manner. The sound of Elensulrasse, the starwing horn was full of light, and all the fighters in Asheron’s side felt a hope renewed, while the orcs felt a fear of defeat that made them fight with less vigor.
In effect those of the closer orcs surrounding Erelen and Xardas, fled in panic at the sight of the fighting undead and the sound of the horn of the Noldor.

Well Master Xardas, unless you have a better plan we’d better move out of here and join one of the main lines of our allies before Master Rao and the dragon fall on us! Said Erelen as he fixed the Dwarven helm and charged with his shining sword against the fleeing orcs.
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:21 am

As Rao fell, he felt a burst of adrenaline and he turned the dragon around and grabbed its tail, he made them stop in mid air and Rao began savgely beating the dragon in mid air, the dragon dropped to the ground, Rao then did a swan dive down into the stomahc of the dragon. This caused instant death of the dragon for Rao penetrated into the skin of the dragon. A large bolt of energy shot into the sky, and the body fo the dragon disintegraded into ashes. Rao then stood up in the ashes, his flames still flickering brightly as the oncoming horde of orcs charged at him, many lost their nerves as he stood awaiting them to come.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Wolfie » Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:31 am

wolfie looked over at rao and stared in awe for a few seconds and then choped a nearby orc in half heh
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:47 pm

Erelen led the charge followed by Xardas and its army of skeletons, advancing towards Rao to cover his back. What was thought as a defensive tactic become a exterminating move, as all the lesser orcs that fled in terror from the punishing flame that rao was, found their death in the light of the blade of Erelen and in the bright darkness of the skeletons and spells of Xardas.

Erelen blew his horn again to call the Group of Cragstone, Rosa, Apollo and Wolfie, and charged again to the support of the dragons of Battle’s clan.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Apollo » Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:40 pm

Apollo fell into the rythme of block lunge stap block lunge stap while he muttered to himself

i need to get a bigger quiver.
Kings start the war... archers win the war.

Emissary of the PointyShiney
Captain of the Guard and Lord Marshal of the Archers of the pointy shiny
Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:53 am

The dragon force and the warriors led by Rao and the other were greatly outnumbered, 5000 the enemy had, to maybe the 200 of the good.

Thorsten Cragstone yelled in his might and rage as he battered enemies with his mace and ax. Blood poured from his open wound on his back as he kept the frontline together with his new found orc friend. They fought side by side.

Rao let flames rain from his hands as orcs fell in mas numberes and were incinerated in the flames of Innos and Asheron. but the skeletons began to fall quickly as they were overwhelmed by the orcs.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Tue Feb 24, 2004 6:56 pm

Erelen swinged his blde commanding the advance of the skeletons, trying to quickly unite the two frontlines. His gleaming blade swiftly slashed through the orcs flesh, and his pace was quick firnm and seteady. He parried with his shield the maze of an oversized orc, discharged the fury of his sword in the creature neck making the head fly and…

Schreek! Schreek!

Sulhen, Erelen’s eagle, attacked the heads of the two orcs that have tried to attack Erelen’s back. He had advanced to fast, and the lines of skeletons had grown thinner under the orckish flood and laid way behind closer to Xardas. With a circular slash, the sword of Erelen finished the orcs Sulhen had blinded.

Erelen saw with preoccupation how the sea of orcs was closing again over him.

Alas, they sought their end! And raising his sword to the sky shouted with a powerful voice Ah Ancalima! Colarta!

A sudden lightning illuminated the field as it slashed the sky in search of Erelen’s word and a thunder echoed in the mountains. Then Erelen, kneeling, thrust with both hands the shining sword in the rocky soil… A hemisphere of light and energy covered him and then, the hemisphere exploded as an expansive energy wave disintegrating some hundreds of orcs …

Erelen regained the sword and run through the devastated field and then slain a dozen more orcs before meeting the dragons of battle frost. There, helping on the defence of the group, waited until Xantras and his skeletons rejoined the resistance nucleus.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:00 am

OCC~ Ok, if the other people in this battle arent going to post , i am going to move you where you need to be.

As the skeletons soon were all destroyed, Battle's clan and the rest of the fighters were soon surounded. back to ina large circle, they killed many orcs, but it seemed as they killed the more that replaced them.

Rao was the only one still out the in middle ofthe field, wreaking havoc on the orcs ranks, disorderly and mass confusion took many of them as they ran into falling lave bombs and fiery winds. He then was aware of his friends trouble, he then joined them, raising his arms he created a barrier of the clan of dragons and Erelen and the rest. The orcs backed off. "Xardas, open a portal!!!!" Rao screamed. Xardas stopped his death bolts and began his incantation, a large portal opened up.

OCC~ The portal takes you back to the lair of Battle's clan.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Wolfie » Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:05 am

ooc: *confused* im without sleep so explain to me k
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:03 pm

While the others jumped through the portal, Erelen looked to the battlefield through the eyes of Sulhen, who was flying high above. With BattleFrost’s clan diminished, Cragstone hurt and the skeletons guard defeated, they were heavily outnumbered, and retreating to the caves sounded as the wisest option. This was still not the moment to offer his life to the glory of war…
However the Dark Lord would neither be very pleased with the day. Foekathar, the Swamp Dragon had been slain, and thousand of orcs had been massacred by only a few hundred foes. Only around two thousand orcs remained on their feet.
As the eyes of the eagle swept the field he found the banner of Bael’Zharon and a draconic creature that seemed to be the highest rank remaining officer surrounded by other huge orc captains.
Let’s make them lament further their attack thought Erelen.
Ah Ancalima, Calanambo! exclaimed Erelen while tracing a rune of blue light with his gleaming sword.
The sky was again illuminated as a lightning stroke BaelZharon banner and the draconian commander. The commander was disintegrated into ashes and all the captains surrounding him died electrified.

Then Erelen mind turned again to the eagle.
Sulhen, my dear friend, go to old Nanto and bring Mornaur to the Monastery of Fire. There you should meet Master Serpente and Master Vatras. There somebody would understand your language or your mind. You must tell them what has happened here, and that Tao Lu has mysteriously disappeared. Go also with them to the Circle of Fire, for I and Xardas, Asheron will provide, should join all of you there when this battle is over. Now, fly swift and high!

After talkingh to Sulhen, Erelen jumped as well through the portal.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby BattleFrost » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:41 pm

OCC: I'm going to post soon but not now since I have a short time. I already have it planned out what's going oon inside so I'll post it soon.
Plz plz for those of you who haven't read what is already happened plz read this
http://www.frostjedi.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=4941
b/c there are 2 threads on this topic and it seems everyone wants to be on this one so I want everyone to read it to be updated on what's going on with me and my clan. I didn't expect 2 threads but I just have to move to this one.
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby Rao » Thu Feb 26, 2004 1:21 am

As they jumped through the portal war crys were head as Reven came dashing unto the field. His tribe accompanied by another 10,000 orcs trampled the field. Chaotic Century charged with Reven, the large orc warlord and CC smashed into the flank of the remaining orcs. The tables had turned tremendously on the attacking orcs of Battle's clan.

OCC~ Battle, when this happens, your thread would move over to this one.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Thu Feb 26, 2004 1:50 am

cc lunged at the enemy orcs hacking n slashing ,making his way towards the middle of the army.before he knew it he was surounded by the enemy n when he turnewd around swinging his sword it collided with a troll with a resounding thud. the vibration made cc drop his sword to the ground his arms went numb he could barely lift them. the troll brought its assive arm down on cc knocking him to the ground the troll then proceeded to step on him smashing cc armor in so that it started to crush his rib cage n wehn the trool was gonna take one more stomp on him cc suddenly transformed into his angelic form summoning forth sentinal fury as he did so, swyping at the trolls massive foot as it brought it down for one final blow. the troll was brought off balance with only one foot it fell over flailing around with one leg off spouting out blood cc then got up n finished it off n the made his way thru the enemy army. killing everything around him. he got to the edge of the battle n swiftly turned around sending a crescent shaped bolt thru the orcs killing most of them instantly.
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby BattleFrost » Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:34 pm

OCC: This is were I just left off. The king's name is Kulgin.

Kulgin: Battle!? What's the meaning of this? Why are you here and how did you get here unharmed?

Battle: Father, I'm here to rescue you. The troops outside our fortress is trying to break through as we speak.

Kulgin: You came to rescue me? Do you realy think you could rescue me? I don't think your aware of our situation. All our defences are lost. The only thing that we have left is the small amount of traps outside the enterance door. It will be a matter of time before the enemy breaks through those doors. This group here is what I have left to stop them.

Battle looks around and sees about 10 dragons standing guard next to the king.

Kulgin: You should never had come. I don't know what their after but they have taken all the gold except what's left in here.

A little further away from the king is a giant amount of treasure ranging from gold to rubys to mithril.

Kulgin: You must hide now. You know Battle they'll kill me and you if they get through. If that happens. Fate of all dragons will be lost.

Battle: Father I won't leave you in your time of need. I have gone through countless battles and brought many victories. Please let me fight along side of you. There must be another way.
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

PreviousNext

Return to Halls of Dereth