The World(Everyone needs to read so you aren't confused)

The World(Everyone needs to read so you aren't confused)

Postby Rao » Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:38 pm

As many know, The world as been attacked by the dark hordes of Orcs and evil men. Many battles were won, only few unimportant battles lost. All evil as of right now is put at bay. With Asheron on our plain of existence, Neither Beliar nor Bael Zharon try to attack, For not only is there Asheron, But the last Fire Warrior has emerged, whom destroyed Bael Zharons body and his army and now has many powerful magicians backing him too. Also, the new Alliances struck by the powerful Lord of Khadrim Erelen. Endor has a new great warrior in Apollo, whom lead the Endorians to a victory against two important enemies. With the appearance of Chaotic Century in Angelic form, Demons fear the light more than ever.

Tao Lu, behind Asheron is the most powerful being ever to walk on Dereth, and his Samurians are the most lethal army on Dereth. The Lugians are not as strong as they once were, their numbers have dwindled, but they are still a dangerous force. Ironclaw and Warhammer lead the Badgers and Wolverines of their Fortress outnumbered 6 to 1 annilate the orcs of Rauko Thaur and loss not even 100 soldiers. While killing 400,000 and saving Khadrim. As all of this came to pass, the forces of darkness have been building though.

A Council will be held at the Monastery, please, if you want to put a say in, Attend.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:22 pm

The soft breeze of fall had disappeared behind the dark storms of winter. It will long and cold, prepare your countries accordingly, for the springs beautiful weather brings foul deeds. :)

Should have the map up soon, so you all know where you are goin!!!!!!!
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:51 pm

War is here my friends. The time to show everyone who you are in Dereth and in your real lives. The peices are in motion,and the plans are finalized. I give you all good luck, for I see that a few of us will not survive this war of the World. I leave my world that i created in your hands

~Rao
Rao
Elite Guard

Return to Halls of Dereth