The Monastery

Postby Rao » Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:51 am

"Well, Degamra just left. And you are supposed to go with him. Finding him will be an impossible task. Just begin your journey towards the east, and he will meet up with you some where. Straight east is the safest path." Serpentes said.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:57 am

cc looked on in horror as he remembered the last time this happened. he shouted at neero to stop but he didnt hear him. he kept shouting, running towards him.he skidded on the floor as he stopped at neros side as he fell to the floor. he tried to catch his body but it fell into ashes in his hands.he yelled at the top of his lungs.. y? y? Y!!!!!!!!!!.u stupid fool y?.......cc looked down in sarrow at his hands that were covered in the ash of neeros body. he got up n wlaked off not saying a word just walking off in remorse........
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:17 am

the magicians bowed at the sudden death of this warrior. They all knew it was too sad to see something like that happen. Many believed it was an Omen of some kind.

Soon, the monastery was being emptied. The magicians poured out into single file lines, marching straight towards Khadrim. Karras Serpentes and Ultar leading the march of the holy men.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:36 am

cc beat the walls with his fists until the were bruised n bloody. he walked off to watch the magicians walk out....

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Mar 13, 2004 5:06 am

Trevet walked over to where the shes lay and stared. He ahd no idea what had ahppened but he knew it wasnt good. And probably meant that this side of the war might not be in as good as condition as Trevet thought. There was only way to find out for sure.

Trevet begant o chant. slowly and quitely, it was a spell of talking ot the dead, if this mans soul still existed it woudl here Trevet, however as Trevet was weak he could not force an answer, he would need it willingly. The single thing Trevet thought out to the sould he hoped still existed was a question. "What happened to you?"

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Apollo » Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:38 pm

east aye i go. Apollo leaves and heads east
Kings start the war... archers win the war.

Emissary of the PointyShiney
Captain of the Guard and Lord Marshal of the Archers of the pointy shiny
Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:42 pm

*In a voice that had a familiar tone, he heard* "Now I know where you are. Ha Ha Ha..."
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby chaotic century » Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:02 pm

ooc:werent we sopposed to b having a big meeting?
inc: cc packed what little belongings he had in a small bag n grabbed his weapons, he walked out the door past everyone else. he left his horse with le n trevet, they would need it more then he would. he went into his angelic form, basking everyone in his shiney light he shot up into the air going nowhere in particular. he just went where ever searching for rao.....

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:38 pm

"Cc", shouted Erelen "I want to talk to you before you depart" Cc flied back to the Monastery.
"Whatever it is let me know fast"
"Well, my friend, maybe your business are somewhere else, but I had the hope you would join me to command in the Khadrim front. Lord Dyhe will lead the elves of Nanto and our allies from nanto. I will lead the elves from Khadrim and the men from Hebian-to, and Lord Tar will lead his dwarves. But I would like to have someone able and experienced to help the Orcs of the Wilderlands to organize and battle. No one better than you now that Degamra is one, as you already know them, you were in his camp, and you charged with them in Draconia. They know your powers and your valour and they respect you. Trevet can choose to be at my side or to be with you and the other Orcs, and you know him better. What do you have to say?
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:45 pm

OCC~Another large part of the story is here now.

A man, with a round hat entered. He carried no weapon visibly. His face was hidden under the dark hat. He wore a long black over coat. Which concealed his entire body. His gloves were black and cut off at the fingers. He looked as dangerous as they come. Almost to the extent of Degamra himself. He then stopped. Raising his head, he looked around. Seeing the magicias leave. "I seek the fire warrior? Where can i find him?" The man said. He seemed to be of samurian origin. But with a few differences.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Wolfie » Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:23 pm

ooc: hey i think i know him...althou im prolly wrong...oh well anyways are me and chat still stuck in a portal
:(
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:12 am

Dark and misterious you come, and prideful you ask. Something in you reminds me of someone I once knew, but unfortunately and obviously you are not him. Introduce yourself before we can decide if you deserve our information!
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:20 pm

ooc:this is when erelen is talking to cc.
inc:i shall do just that my friend. cc said as he shot up in the air once more now headed for the wilderlands.i shall see in within 3 days. take care my friend! with that cc flew off speeding thry the air, his wings flapping as fast as they could.

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:10 pm

"An elf does not deserve information of that kind. Just to know that I seek the fire warrior, this is his monastery and he should be here. But I am beginning to think that this fire warrior hides behind his servants if he is too afraid to show his face." The man said.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:16 pm

Trevet stoped his chanting and looked at the mysterious figure. This guy had the kind of attitude that Trevet liked.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

PreviousNext

Return to Halls of Dereth